Update

Where you can discuss Echo Chamber, the latest happenings of Mr. Administrator and Radio Void Rebel, and anything else that might happen to come up.

Re: Update

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:40 pm

The Wild West Pyro wrote:
S_o_S wrote:I swear to God if it is any variation of "Nicholas", I will bash my head against the nearest wall.


HAY! THAT'S MAH NAME!

Relax, Pyro. S_o_S probably is referring to the fact that Mr. Wright is usually referred to as "Nick" by his partner. The fact that your name is Nicholas has nothing to do with it, unless you are also a lawyer who works with a spirit medium.
Apparently, slightly less weird than most of you.
User avatar
Genndy Oda C.O.G.
 
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:38 pm
Location: Somewhere in the wilds of Michigan

Re: Update

Postby Victin on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:47 pm

Genndy Oda C.O.G. wrote:
The Wild West Pyro wrote:
S_o_S wrote:I swear to God if it is any variation of "Nicholas", I will bash my head against the nearest wall.


HAY! THAT'S MAH NAME!

Relax, Pyro. S_o_S probably is referring to the fact that Mr. Wright is usually referred to as "Nick" by his partner. The fact that your name is Nicholas has nothing to do with it, unless you are also a lawyer who works with a spirit medium.

If it were about the name, I was going to be named Nicholas and one of my best friends used to be called Nicholas. And my cousin is named Nichole.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
User avatar
Victin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Re: Update

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Wed May 01, 2013 11:25 pm

[quote="Genndy Oda C.O.G."][quote="The Wild West Pyro"][quote="S_o_S"]I swear to God if it is any variation of "Nicholas", I will bash my head against the nearest wall.[/quote]

HAY! THAT'S MAH NAME![/quote]
Relax, Pyro. S_o_S probably is referring to the fact that Mr. Wright is usually referred to as "Nick" by his partner. The fact that your name is Nicholas has nothing to do with it, unless you are also a lawyer who works with a spirit medium.[/quote]

Wait, Phoenix is also called Nicholas?

:)

Although yeah, did they show Mr. Wright or not, in the video?

And I will post a random picture here:
[attachment=0]1e11f2a242ab1647cad9b2bb452525d8.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
1e11f2a242ab1647cad9b2bb452525d8.jpg
1e11f2a242ab1647cad9b2bb452525d8.jpg (12.69 KiB) Viewed 2642 times
FIRE!
User avatar
The Wild West Pyro
 
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:07 pm
Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Re: Update

Postby JRPictures on Thu May 02, 2013 3:07 am

S_o_S wrote:It's basically Case 1 of the original Ace Attorney. The defendant's name is Lawrence (Larry), the murder is EXACTLY the same, and he's an old school chum of the lawyer.

... Did Mr. A ever remove those courtroom tropes from our world?

Good question.
We should ask him.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.


INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
User avatar
JRPictures
Meta-Knight
 
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:12 am
Location: Australia

Re: Update

Postby S_o_S on Thu May 02, 2013 4:45 pm

JRPictures wrote:
S_o_S wrote:It's basically Case 1 of the original Ace Attorney. The defendant's name is Lawrence (Larry), the murder is EXACTLY the same, and he's an old school chum of the lawyer.

... Did Mr. A ever remove those courtroom tropes from our world?

Good question.
We should ask him.


I tweeted him. He never got back to me.

Forever alone.
Not a distress call. Honest.
User avatar
S_o_S
 
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:49 pm
Location: Northern Ireland

Re: Update

Postby JRPictures on Fri May 03, 2013 2:56 am

S_o_S wrote:
JRPictures wrote:
S_o_S wrote:It's basically Case 1 of the original Ace Attorney. The defendant's name is Lawrence (Larry), the murder is EXACTLY the same, and he's an old school chum of the lawyer.

... Did Mr. A ever remove those courtroom tropes from our world?

Good question.
We should ask him.


I tweeted him. He never got back to me.

Forever alone.

There there
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.


INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
User avatar
JRPictures
Meta-Knight
 
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:12 am
Location: Australia

Re: Update

Postby Scarab on Fri May 03, 2013 3:16 am

JRPictures wrote:I tweeted him. He never got back to me.

Forever alone.
There there


*Pats also* Be not sad, Sauce. We shall <3 you always.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
User avatar
Scarab
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:35 pm
Location: Durham, United Kingdom

Re: Update

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Sun May 05, 2013 1:52 am

I know that feeling.

I'm wayyyy too Cloudcuckoolanderish to get married to anyone in the future. :(
FIRE!
User avatar
The Wild West Pyro
 
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:07 pm
Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Re: Update

Postby JRPictures on Sun May 05, 2013 2:30 am

The Wild West Pyro wrote:I know that feeling.

I'm wayyyy too Cloudcuckoolanderish to get married to anyone in the future. :(

What does that have to do with the subject?


S_o_S wrote:Forever alone.


Oh right.....
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.


INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
User avatar
JRPictures
Meta-Knight
 
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:12 am
Location: Australia

Re: Update

Postby S_o_S on Mon May 06, 2013 5:30 pm

Scarab wrote:
JRPictures wrote:I tweeted him. He never got back to me.

Forever alone.
There there


*Pats also* Be not sad, Sauce. We shall <3 you always.


Who needs Mr. A <3

... GET AT ME ADMINISTRATOR.
Not a distress call. Honest.
User avatar
S_o_S
 
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:49 pm
Location: Northern Ireland

Re: Update

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Thu May 07, 2015 12:58 am

Okay I don't actually expect that this souffle is any more relevant to... anything... than Mr. A's last tweet of this nature, but I think we all know better than not taking such things to the forums, so I will be that person, laughed at by the PMs for falling victim to this masterful troll, being oh so paranoid, posting about the souffle tweet just in case.
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
User avatar
Qara-Xuan Zenith
 
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Re: Update

Postby Lordxana0 on Thu May 07, 2015 3:00 am

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:Okay I don't actually expect that this souffle is any more relevant to... anything... than Mr. A's last tweet of this nature, but I think we all know better than not taking such things to the forums, so I will be that person, laughed at by the PMs for falling victim to this masterful troll, being oh so paranoid, posting about the souffle tweet just in case.


Okay what is important about souffle's? They rise when exposed to heat. Fall when deflated. Like a balloon. Like a hot air balloon. Hot air balloons were once a popular form of travel. Use of hot air balloons started the idea of airships. Airships like the Hindenburg.

Wait I got it, Mr. A is announcing that he caused the Hindenburg disaster.

Illuminati confirmed.
Who you going to call? ME!
User avatar
Lordxana0
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:36 pm
Location: Long Beach

Re: Update

Postby JRPictures on Thu May 07, 2015 3:56 am

Lordxana0 wrote:
Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:Okay I don't actually expect that this souffle is any more relevant to... anything... than Mr. A's last tweet of this nature, but I think we all know better than not taking such things to the forums, so I will be that person, laughed at by the PMs for falling victim to this masterful troll, being oh so paranoid, posting about the souffle tweet just in case.


Okay what is important about souffle's? They rise when exposed to heat. Fall when deflated. Like a balloon. Like a hot air balloon. Hot air balloons were once a popular form of travel. Use of hot air balloons started the idea of airships. Airships like the Hindenburg.

Wait I got it, Mr. A is announcing that he caused the Hindenburg disaster.

Illuminati confirmed.

Never have I seen a more perfect deduction than this. :o My mind is blown.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.


INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
User avatar
JRPictures
Meta-Knight
 
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:12 am
Location: Australia

Re: Update

Postby Endless Sea on Thu May 07, 2015 3:49 pm

Seems legit.

I'll go see if I can rent a time machine or something.
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
User avatar
Endless Sea
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Previous

Return to Adminverse Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron