Radio Void Rebel

Where you can discuss Echo Chamber, the latest happenings of Mr. Administrator and Radio Void Rebel, and anything else that might happen to come up.

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby narrativedilettante on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:24 am

I just realized:

The reason that blog is all nonfunctional and full of placeholder text is because Erik isn't with her! Erik was the techy one of the Cabal, and Morgan probably just has trouble with the whole "create a website for her business" thing.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Rick Healey on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:07 pm

As much as I'd like to take credit for that, the Isle of Apples blog belongs to someone else unrelated to this game. We had no budget, so setting up the URL and registering it would be outside of what we could do.

Ordinarily, I'd love to do a merry verbal chase about that blog, but I don't want to take the off chance that they'd try something like hijacking the story. In short, no, that's not Morgan's blog.

Continuing on "explicative PM mode," Morgan is quite capable of managing a website and setting it up herself. At this time, she chooses not to.
I smiled when the wall was built, for I knew we were creating something incredible. And I smiled when it cracked, for the world would soon see what we had wrought.
Rick Healey
Puppetmaster

Postby narrativedilettante on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:28 pm

Aw, I really thought I was on to something. Oh well.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Previous

Return to Adminverse Discussion