Radio Void Rebel

Where you can discuss Echo Chamber, the latest happenings of Mr. Administrator and Radio Void Rebel, and anything else that might happen to come up.

Radio Void Rebel

Postby H22 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Explicitly in the quote thingy, so I think this is worth it.....

Everyone's favourite opposition-to-evil-faceless-reality-breakers! Go RVR!

Discuss. :D
In life, he suffered from a sense of unreality, as do many Englishmen.
H22
 
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:42 am

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby narrativedilettante on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:49 am

Well, they've been pretty quiet since they first made themselves known. I suspect it may be quite some time before they let us know any more about what they're up to. For one thing, they might want to avoid giving Prime any clues that would help him find them.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
User avatar
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:07 am

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:49 pm

They could also have voted to lay off of the tweeting. Im memory serves, they do have a notable focus on voting.
Apparently, slightly less weird than most of you.
User avatar
Genndy Oda C.O.G.
 
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:38 pm
Location: Somewhere in the wilds of Michigan

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby narrativedilettante on Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:59 pm

Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
User avatar
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:07 am

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby JackAlsworth on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:28 pm

The eye photo has some funny... well, he called it "interference", but there's clearly a pattern in there. I can't make sense of it, though.
User avatar
JackAlsworth
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:40 pm
Location: Western Washington State

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby narrativedilettante on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:33 pm

...And, NUMEROUS hints from puppetmasters and these tweets indicate that there's something here for us to solve.

I... can't even guess how to begin.

I tried holding my screen at an angle and looking at the image cross-eyed so that the patterns line up like a magic eye picture, but nothing jumped out at me. Then again, those things are usually designed to work best with making your pupils go AWAY from each other and I have a much harder time doing that. No idea if I'm even close to barking up the right tree there. I assume I'm not. But it's the only thing that comes to my mind.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
User avatar
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:07 am

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby Victin on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:36 pm

narrativedilettante wrote:...And, NUMEROUS hints from puppetmasters and these tweets indicate that there's something here for us to solve.

I... can't even guess how to begin.

I tried holding my screen at an angle and looking at the image cross-eyed so that the patterns line up like a magic eye picture, but nothing jumped out at me. Then again, those things are usually designed to work best with making your pupils go AWAY from each other and I have a much harder time doing that. No idea if I'm even close to barking up the right tree there. I assume I'm not. But it's the only thing that comes to my mind.

If I look at the "patterned" interference, I realize it isn't patterned but each diagonal "line" seems to contain a different shape. Some of those form letters (for example, there's this diagonal that seems a bunch of Es, like this: EEEEEE...E). It might just be an impression of my, but if anyone can make something out of it...
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
User avatar
Victin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby Krika on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:40 pm

Honestly, since it repeats itself (if you look at the upper left and lower right, you can see the same shape repeated), I think it's just "interference" that's been computer-generated in a pattern.

After all, the PMs are known trolls.
Krika
>Narra has tiny jerk people in her socks.
>We are affirming our collective jerkhood by committing genocide on them.
Guyshane
>I'm going to read the logs and pray that that sentence makes more sense in context
>No
>No it does not
User avatar
Krika
 
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:07 am
Location: Home. I don't want to be.

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:52 pm

Right, but they are known trolls that never lie. If they pointed us in a specific direction, that means there is something there.

Also, A being a bit loopy on twitter as well may mean Season 3 is forthcoming?
User avatar
eli_gone_crazy
 
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby JRPictures on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:38 pm

eli_gone_crazy wrote:Right, but they are known trolls that never lie. If they pointed us in a specific direction, that means there is something there.

Also, A being a bit loopy on twitter as well may mean Season 3 is forthcoming?

Well Season 3 has been in the works, though it will have loose association with TWWF for obvious reasons.

Though this eye puzzle is fascinating

Also here's a full pic of the eye for those wanting a closer inspection: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUY8HK_CIAAZ2wx.png:large
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.


INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
User avatar
JRPictures
Meta-Knight
 
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:12 am
Location: Australia

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:57 pm

We already DLed it and ran it through some photoshop analysis. Not much came out of it. No multiple layers or stuff like that. Interference is obviously computer generated at a glance... Oh well, we will think of something.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
User avatar
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby JRPictures on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:24 am

Sicon112 wrote:We already DLed it and ran it through some photoshop analysis. Not much came out of it. No multiple layers or stuff like that. Interference is obviously computer generated at a glance... Oh well, we will think of something.

Oh well,

We'll find out what it means soon enough
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.


INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
User avatar
JRPictures
Meta-Knight
 
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:12 am
Location: Australia

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:34 am

If anything else *cough* efp *cough* is any indication, we won't know the answer until we solve the puzzle.
User avatar
eli_gone_crazy
 
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:39 am

eli_gone_crazy wrote:If anything else *cough* efp *cough* is any indication, we won't know the answer until we solve the puzzle.


Speaking of the devil... When I examined it very very close-up, the patterning looked like a series of repeating letters. And while this could just be the onset of madness from examining one thing for way too long, but they looked like various different arrangements of E, F, and P. Make of that what you will?
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
User avatar
Qara-Xuan Zenith
 
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby JRPictures on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:44 am

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:
eli_gone_crazy wrote:If anything else *cough* efp *cough* is any indication, we won't know the answer until we solve the puzzle.


Speaking of the devil... When I examined it very very close-up, the patterning looked like a series of repeating letters. And while this could just be the onset of madness from examining one thing for way too long, but they looked like various different arrangements of E, F, and P. Make of that what you will?

Damn, if that's true

We all got fooled :lol:
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.


INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
User avatar
JRPictures
Meta-Knight
 
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:12 am
Location: Australia

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:00 am

I noted this to eli when we first started looking at the pic, but a simplistic pattern of a key can also be seen in the pattern.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
User avatar
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:11 am

Also, here is the key shape outlined: http://imageshack.us/a/img199/1491/0i4e.png

Not really sure it actually means anything, but since Qara was bringing up the subject, here it is. See what, if anything, you can do with it.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
User avatar
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby JRPictures on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:15 pm

Sicon112 wrote:Also, here is the key shape outlined: http://imageshack.us/a/img199/1491/0i4e.png

Not really sure it actually means anything, but since Qara was bringing up the subject, here it is. See what, if anything, you can do with it.

Wow, that's definitely interesting.

But what could it mean?
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.


INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
User avatar
JRPictures
Meta-Knight
 
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:12 am
Location: Australia

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby Krika on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:16 am

Taking the previous two clues into account, it's obviously the key to the EFP.
Krika
>Narra has tiny jerk people in her socks.
>We are affirming our collective jerkhood by committing genocide on them.
Guyshane
>I'm going to read the logs and pray that that sentence makes more sense in context
>No
>No it does not
User avatar
Krika
 
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:07 am
Location: Home. I don't want to be.

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:19 am

But he already said it WASN'T the ice cream post!
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
User avatar
Qara-Xuan Zenith
 
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby Rick Healey on Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:33 pm

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:
eli_gone_crazy wrote:If anything else *cough* efp *cough* is any indication, we won't know the answer until we solve the puzzle.


Speaking of the devil... When I examined it very very close-up, the patterning looked like a series of repeating letters. And while this could just be the onset of madness from examining one thing for way too long, but they looked like various different arrangements of E, F, and P. Make of that what you will?


I'd ask if you all thought if I'd really be that evil... but considering that I've point blank given the answer to EFP without anyone noticing, plus given you a hint on the other puppet master who knows the answer without anyone even realizing I gave said hint, even I have to admit that I'm that evil.

So how about I just speak straight with you guys instead. The eye pic that Radio Void Rebel posted? Absolutely nothing related to EFP. I'd say you know that you can trust me... except you all know better than that. Perhaps it would be best to say that I won't lie, even if I can't be trusted.
I smiled when the wall was built, for I knew we were creating something incredible. And I smiled when it cracked, for the world would soon see what we had wrought.
User avatar
Rick Healey
Puppetmaster
 
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:13 pm
Location: Somerville, MA

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby narrativedilettante on Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:41 pm

He bolded the word "nothing"! It must be a clue!

...OR, um, okay, the eye pic isn't related to EFP, so... on to other ideas.

I've still got nothing.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
User avatar
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:07 am

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby Sicon112 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Rick Healey wrote:I'd ask if you all thought if I'd really be that evil... but considering that I've point blank given the answer to EFP without anyone noticing, plus given you a hint on the other puppet master who knows the answer without anyone even realizing I gave said hint, even I have to admit that I'm that evil.

So how about I just speak straight with you guys instead. The eye pic that Radio Void Rebel posted? Absolutely nothing related to EFP. I'd say you know that you can trust me... except you all know better than that. Perhaps it would be best to say that I won't lie, even if I can't be trusted.


I believe this is where I say "I don't want to say I told you so, but..." but forget that. I told you so. :P
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
User avatar
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby JRPictures on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:03 pm

Sicon112 wrote:
Rick Healey wrote:I'd ask if you all thought if I'd really be that evil... but considering that I've point blank given the answer to EFP without anyone noticing, plus given you a hint on the other puppet master who knows the answer without anyone even realizing I gave said hint, even I have to admit that I'm that evil.

So how about I just speak straight with you guys instead. The eye pic that Radio Void Rebel posted? Absolutely nothing related to EFP. I'd say you know that you can trust me... except you all know better than that. Perhaps it would be best to say that I won't lie, even if I can't be trusted.


I believe this is where I say "I don't want to say I told you so, but..." but forget that. I told you so. :P

Yeah I figured it was unrelated to EFP ages ago too.

Regardless I still got nothing about it
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.


INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
User avatar
JRPictures
Meta-Knight
 
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:12 am
Location: Australia

Re: Radio Void Rebel

Postby S_o_S on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:36 pm

Rick Healey wrote:
Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:
eli_gone_crazy wrote:If anything else *cough* efp *cough* is any indication, we won't know the answer until we solve the puzzle.


Speaking of the devil... When I examined it very very close-up, the patterning looked like a series of repeating letters. And while this could just be the onset of madness from examining one thing for way too long, but they looked like various different arrangements of E, F, and P. Make of that what you will?


I'd ask if you all thought if I'd really be that evil... but considering that I've point blank given the answer to EFP without anyone noticing, plus given you a hint on the other puppet master who knows the answer without anyone even realizing I gave said hint, even I have to admit that I'm that evil.

So how about I just speak straight with you guys instead. The eye pic that Radio Void Rebel posted? Absolutely nothing related to EFP. I'd say you know that you can trust me... except you all know better than that. Perhaps it would be best to say that I won't lie, even if I can't be trusted.


You must get one hell of a kick out of this.
Not a distress call. Honest.
User avatar
S_o_S
 
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:49 pm
Location: Northern Ireland

Next

Return to Adminverse Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron