One thing I just realised...

Where you can discuss Echo Chamber, the latest happenings of Mr. Administrator and Radio Void Rebel, and anything else that might happen to come up.

One thing I just realised...

Postby Sophira on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:32 pm

I was listening again just now to the version of Make Metaguards Out Of You that I made for the credits in the ARG, when it struck me that I don't remember anybody ever commenting on the fact that Mr A actually sang his line ("HEED OUR EVERY ORDER, AND YOU MIGHT SURVIVE") alongside Sicon.

Did anybody actually notice? Was it that subtle? :D
Sophira
Puppetmaster

Re: One thing I just realised...

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:44 pm

O.O
I was sure we discussed that. One of you said how you made sure when you got the actor to sing it that it wouldn't drown out Si's voice because it was important to you to still have us be singing the song.

Now I need to repress the urge to hunt down where that might have been said. Might have been in chat and lost forever to the logs.
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:07 pm

I remember it being discussed, and I remember quietly freaking out. I just didn't say anything to any GM because you knew it was in there and I didn't think you'd want me telling you something you obviously knew already XD
eli_gone_crazy

Postby Sophira on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:10 pm

Oh, okay! Sorry about that. You're right, Qara, that is why I did that, so I must have forgotten I discussed that. Whoops.

I feel embarrassed now. :oops:

[edit: Checked the logs, it was indeed discussed. Among other things, Scarab said that she was in audio chat with Sicon and others at the time and Sicon was like "Wait, Scarab, is that Mr. A?" I really wish I could have been on for that audio chat. It would have been awesome to hear...]
Sophira
Puppetmaster

Postby narrativedilettante on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:46 pm

I didn't so much "notice" Mr. Administrator in there as I listened for his voice after seeing other people talk about it. The first time I watched the credits I was too busy screaming over our song being in there to hear much of anything.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Dryunya on Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:09 am

I never noticed that! :?
Is it just me, or Mr. A can't sing? :D
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Scarab on Thu May 01, 2014 5:06 pm

Dryunya wrote:I never noticed that! :?
Is it just me, or Mr. A can't sing? :D

Well to ne fair, singing ability requires a certain degree of... creativity :P
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Return to Adminverse Discussion