The Cheshire Cat

Where you can discuss Echo Chamber, the latest happenings of Mr. Administrator and Radio Void Rebel, and anything else that might happen to come up.

The Cheshire Cat

Postby narrativedilettante on Sat May 23, 2015 5:34 pm

has moved.

Don't know where to, but the fact that he's tweeting at all is indication that something is going on... and this comes shortly after Mr. Administrator's souffle picture. Are our PMs building up to something, perhaps?
Last edited by narrativedilettante on Sun May 24, 2015 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Re: The Cheshire Cat

Postby Victin on Sat May 23, 2015 6:29 pm

If I remember well TvTropes' Kickstarter, they reached their goal of making a new Echo Chamber season.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby JRPictures on Sat May 23, 2015 9:47 pm

JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby Sophira on Sun May 24, 2015 3:14 am

There's a story behind this, but it's not something you'll be able to find out on your own.

I'm still waiting for the OK to be given on saying exactly what's happened (It's been requested that I not talk about it just yet for Reasons), but I will say that it's not a clue that's intended for the Metaguards, so there's very little you'll be able to find out - sorry!
Sophira
Puppetmaster

Postby JRPictures on Sun May 24, 2015 8:00 am

Sophira wrote:There's a story behind this, but it's not something you'll be able to find out on your own.

I'm still waiting for the OK to be given on saying exactly what's happened (It's been requested that I not talk about it just yet for Reasons), but I will say that it's not a clue that's intended for the Metaguards, so there's very little you'll be able to find out - sorry!

Well that's interesting. very interesting.

I definitely need to keep an eye out on this (I keep missing things like this, first it was Mr. A's recent tweet and now this.)
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby narrativedilettante on Sun May 24, 2015 5:32 pm

Ah, darn.

I'm guessing it's something along the lines of "check to see if this account still works," or something to do with archiving the websites from TWWF. Okay, I'll stop puzzling over its significance now.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Sophira on Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:43 pm

Sophira
Puppetmaster

Postby JRPictures on Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:15 pm

Sophira wrote:The mystery is revealed! :D

Well I certainly can't say I saw this coming. And yet it is an absolutely lovely turn of events. :D

I am certainly very happy for them both of them.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby Endless Sea on Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:04 pm

This simultaneously explains everything and makes me more confused.
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Return to Adminverse Discussion