The Future of Echo Chamber?

Where you can discuss Echo Chamber, the latest happenings of Mr. Administrator and Radio Void Rebel, and anything else that might happen to come up.

The Future of Echo Chamber?

Postby SaigoSentinel on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:47 am

So, with this being an Echo Chamber ARG, I wonder if Joe or Edward will become characters when the show comes back (assuming that it will)? I think that'd be cool, personally. Maybe since Zack left, maybe one of them will join the EC crew as the member who has the power of...something doubt? I can't remember the exact terminology. Frankly though, I would like to see them retcon it and let Zack come back. He was hilarious. Thoughts?
SaigoSentinel

Re: The Future of Echo Chamber?

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:52 am

SaigoSentinel wrote:So, with this being an Echo Chamber ARG, I wonder if Joe or Edward will become characters when the show comes back (assuming that it will)? I think that'd be cool, personally. Maybe since Zack left, maybe one of them will join the EC crew as the member who has the power of...something doubt? I can't remember the exact terminology. Frankly though, I would like to see them retcon it and let Zack come back. He was hilarious. Thoughts?

A Good idea....
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Postby JRPictures on Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:00 am

The show is coming back that's for sure tom and Dana have said they are in the process of writing and making it (after the ARG of course, they'll need a break after all this)

SaigoSentinel wrote:maybe one of them will join the EC crew as the member who has the power of...something doubt? I can't remember the exact terminology

It's Suspend disbelief.

As for Joe and Edward joining the cast. I think it's a little unlikely, they don't seem to have anything that could land them a job in the show unless Mr. A hires them for their work here.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:14 am

Saigo-- jossed. Dana's AMA from a while back implied that Echo Chamber S3 isn't going to have anything relating to this. Unless our petition for a Gurt cameo works. IIRC, Tom said he'd do it if we all watch EC S1and 2 (and tell him so, natch).
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby JRPictures on Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:14 am

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:Saigo-- jossed. Dana's AMA from a while back implied that Echo Chamber S3 isn't going to have anything relating to this. Unless our petition for a Gurt cameo works. IIRC, Tom said he'd do it if we all watch EC S1and 2 (and tell him so, natch).

Oh yes the Gurt cameo. Which has to happen. HAS TO :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt:
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby Lordxana0 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:44 am

I wouldn't mind having Cheshire as the camera man.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Postby Dryunya on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:58 am

Oh, since that was brought up.
WATCH ECHO CHAMBER PEOPLE!! We need that cameo! Help Gurt come to... even more life! :D
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby JRPictures on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:00 am

Dryunya wrote:Oh, since that was brought up.
WATCH ECHO CHAMBER PEOPLE!! We need that cameo! Help Gurt come to... even more life! :D

I already have plenty of times and I love it.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:19 am

Dryunya wrote:Oh, since that was brought up.

We're in offtopic, right? That means no one important reads this? So I can mention how much I geeked out when I discovered that Tom retweeted my message on that note for the petition? *runs and hides*
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Dryunya on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:38 am

Quite an understandable reaction, no need to hide. :P
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:29 am

I believe I talked about something along these lines earlier and suggested that while references to the ARG would work, there was also potential for Season 3 to revolve around Tom, Dana, and potentially Zack cleaning up the damage from the ARG.

And... also potentially being monitored by Gurt instead of Mr. Administrator. I see now that that's impossible, but that doesn't mean there isn't a chance of a spin-off series being created on Joe's channel that concerns my idea mentioned above.
Apparently, slightly less weird than most of you.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Return to Adminverse Discussion