CHRISTMAS CAROL AUDITIONS 003 - FUTURE GHOST/MORGAN LE FAY

Be creative! We know you can be <3

Postby Scarab on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:02 pm

This post is for those wishing to apply for the Metaguard Christmas Carol’s equivalent of The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come. The usually silent version of the cowled spectre we all remember scaring us silly in the original Christmas Carol (or if you grew up in my household, the Muppet version) has undergone a bit of a twist this time around: the role is played by Morgan le Fay. Who will no doubt spend much of her time in this story being tremendously frustrated with an Administrator Prime who just isn't getting her points.(And lets NOT think about the Meta of writing Morgan into a story, thank you, I'm pretty sure they're all safe wherever they are.)

NOTES.
  • A British accent is NOT required, but given that she’s a staple of British folklore, feel free to try it... If you’re not sure, do a version in both your normal accent, and the British one.
  • This character will only appear in the future segment of the audio drama, known to all as ‘Christmas Yet to Come’. In divergence from the character's usual stance, Morgan will have a number of lines, although it is unclear how many at this point. Assume more than Cheshire, less than A.
  • Morgan is a complex character –restrained and formal, but strong willed and tough, reflect this in her audio.
  • Please stick to the lines below. You’re welcome to add a couple of your own, to demonstrate your versatility, but please make sure you do the quoted speech.

Morgan Le Fay.

These are the lines that must be read if you plan to audition for the role of Morgan Le Fay. They mostly come from the emails she sent various Metaguards. Under the circumstances, I don’t believe she would mind. The link to our primary interactions with her in the chat appearance in here.

If you believe that the Administrator is on your side as much as you believe him to be, approach him about the possibility of taking the wall pieces from him. See how he reacts when you succeed at finding one. Then tell me if you believe he is just a poor communicator.

I really do not wish you to feel I am irredeemably angry with you when your intentions are clearly good, so I will say this. Yes, I have seen dragons. If I had had the ability to take a picture back in my story (and to bring that photograph here), I would show you. They are far more clumsy that one would think.

Oh god. Oh god, they took her. They took Cinderella. They took her and they sent her back. We have failed, they can send us back now, they know how to. I can’t go back. No I can’t go back. This is freedom, this is what freedom feels like, I have never before felt like I was free from predestination. I can’t, I won’t go back, they can’t make me.

I don't think you will send me back in my story the way I would like to be sent back. I want to kill my brother, rule his kingdom with an iron fist, and live in happiness with James until the day I die. Can you give me that? Make it canon? Because I don't believe that is really something that will be approved.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Re: CHRISTMAS CAROL AUDITIONS 003 - FUTURE GHOST/MORGAN LE F

Postby Scarab on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:44 am

Auditions for Morgan remain open, I will be absent for 24 hours at least starting in a few minutes. All auditions can be sent to BW but please keep in mind his heavy work schedule of late, and make sure they get to me, too.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Return to Metaguard Projects