Update on stuff I have been working on

Be creative! We know you can be <3

Update on stuff I have been working on

Postby Lordxana0 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:44 pm

Fan Spin off idea- I have gotten as far as I can on my own, I will begin to pick a few select people and set a date, possibly next weekish

Black Knights RP- There is a chance of continuing but a lot of time has passed and I am still trying to figure out how into it I still am

Chain Wars (the Third RP)- Working on picking people right now

Possible Fourth RP- Will only be put into effect if i feel that I can no longer run the Black Knight RP at an acceptable level. It will be for 5-7 players, setting will be a steampunk world where magic and technology are blended. Lots of races, plenty of awesome. Catch you guys soon.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Re: Update on stuff I have been working on

Postby Guyshane on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:57 pm

Good.....
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
Guyshane

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:29 pm

Lordxana0 wrote:Fan Spin off idea- I have gotten as far as I can on my own, I will begin to pick a few select people and set a date, possibly next weekish

Black Knights RP- There is a chance of continuing but a lot of time has passed and I am still trying to figure out how into it I still am

Chain Wars (the Third RP)- Working on picking people right now

Possible Fourth RP- Will only be put into effect if i feel that I can no longer run the Black Knight RP at an acceptable level. It will be for 5-7 players, setting will be a steampunk world where magic and technology are blended. Lots of races, plenty of awesome. Catch you guys soon.

Good :gurt: For steampunk, though, try to put in some homages to HG Wells and Jules Verne.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Postby Pixelmage on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:45 pm

Lordxana0 wrote:Fan Spin off idea- I have gotten as far as I can on my own, I will begin to pick a few select people and set a date, possibly next weekish.

Finally getting the Planning Forum to run! Yay!

Lordxana0 wrote:Chain Wars (the Third RP)- Working on picking people right now.

:twisted:

Lordxana0 wrote:Possible Fourth RP- Will only be put into effect if i feel that I can no longer run the Black Knight RP at an acceptable level. It will be for 5-7 players, setting will be a steampunk world where magic and technology are blended. Lots of races, plenty of awesome.

Lordxana0 wrote:setting will be a steampunk world

Lordxana0 wrote:steampunk world

Squeeeee!
"Yami ni madoishi awarena kage yo
Hito o kizutsuke otoshimete,
Tsumi ni oboreshi gō no tama,
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Victin on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:48 am

Lordxana0 wrote:Possible Fourth RP- Will only be put into effect if i feel that I can no longer run the Black Knight RP at an acceptable level. It will be for 5-7 players, setting will be a steampunk world where magic and technology are blended. Lots of races, plenty of awesome. Catch you guys soon.

Lordxana0 wrote:It will be for 5-7 players, setting will be a steampunk world where magic and technology are blended.

Lordxana0 wrote:setting will be a steampunk world

Can I be a troll in a shining armor under a bridge selling helium? Pleeeeease?
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Return to Metaguard Projects