Susie's Backstory; or, Let's Play Princess Maker 2!

Be creative! We know you can be <3

Re: Susie's Backstory; or, Let's Play Princess Maker 2!

Postby Victin on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:58 am

Is that snow falling on her?
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:29 pm

Scarab wrote:
JackAlsworth wrote:That winter dress looks terrific.

It does, doesn't it? Susie, c'mere dear, let your auntie Scarab fix you some hot chocolate.

O_O So does that picture!
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Anura on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:53 pm

Yay! My first fanart!

Scarab, that's amazing and cute and perfect.
Anura

Postby Dryunya on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:33 pm

We're about to have everything to include Susie as an actual character. :D
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:45 pm

If Scarab colours her sketch, we can re-size it and use it as Suzie's character image. :D
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Scarab on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Sicon112 wrote:If Scarab colours her sketch, we can re-size it and use it as Suzie's character image. :D

I can do that :D
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Anura on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:27 am

Image Sir, an unusual letter arrived for you this morning...

Hm? From who?

Image It doesn't say, sir.

Huh. Let's have a look then... wait, this looks like a missing page from the journal...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Sir, there's this rather odd man at the door. Or possibly a woman. He's so old it's hard to tell.

Well, what could possibly go wrong? It's a cheap price, and it's not like this stuff really means anything!

PAH-SHAWWWW! Well, thanks anyway, you can go now.

Image So... Nothing to worry about then, sir?

Hardly. I mean, really, can you imagine Susie just becoming a normal girl?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huh. I don't remember this happening. Yet it's in my handwriting...

Image You forgot it already? Even for something like this, that's not like you, sir.

Wait... this actually happened? But...

Image Good morning daddy!

Mornin', Su... hold on. Did you put your winter dress back on?

Image ...no, I never took it off. But now you mention it, it would be good to get into something lighter for the spring...

:shock:

Image ...dad? What's wrong...?

Your stats are different too! You're... smaller, yet somehow tougher... WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!?!
Meanwhile, in the past, the "Fortune Teller" removes his hood and his mask, revealing... an older Anura!

"That should do it. If nothing else, it'll change Susie's fate. An ordinary housewife... to him of all people to boot. She can do better than that."

Nodding, the Father Temporal fades into the shadows...
((OOC))

Yup, I'm bringing this back. Since I lost the save, I had to re-do the entire game up to this point. But there were a few differences; at some point I must have taken Susie off the Robust Diet in the original run. Here I didn't, so she has a higher constitution score. This also means I have less money than before, although for some reason she actually weighs less in the new timeline.

Also, I got a random event. The fortune teller sometimes shows up and tells you what ending you'd get if the game ended right now. I took it and ran with it as the explanation for the changes to time. Maybe FT will show up again.

Anyway, where do you guys think I should go from here? I could keep giving her self-defence courses and building up her body with farm work, which is self sustaining, but kinda boring. We could try a different route, like making her into a Proper Lady with Babysitting and Church work and Poetry and Protocol classes. I personally like the idea of making her into a mage, but magic classes are expensive and we're somewhat strapped for cash. One quick way to make money is to d̶u̶m̶p̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶d̶e̶r̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ send her on an adventure to look for treasure! What do you guys think?
Anura

Postby Victin on Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:41 pm

Keep doing what you are doing until she's strong enough to go on an adventure! Then gather money to become a mage!
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Anura on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:05 pm

Can anyone actually see the images? They don't load properly for me, and the site I'm hosting them on is acting up as well (which, incidentally, means I can't upload any more).
Anura

Postby Victin on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:55 pm

I can.
Victin

Postby JackAlsworth on Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:55 pm

I can as well.
JackAlsworth

Previous

Return to Metaguard Projects