An odd place to sleep

Be creative! We know you can be <3

An odd place to sleep

Postby Pixelmage on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Guess you might have caught it on twitter before I was actually ready with anything worth showing, so... Might as well post now. Tweet deleted or not.

The pixel has made a Wordpress blog. If you check it out, this is pretty much the only thing I have there. For tonight, at any rate. Like I said, twitter spoiled it over so might as well link now. *runs and hides*

PS.: You guys know me, so you might find my writing style a bit... Different, maybe? When I write for that format as opposed to for the forums, so, yeah, uhm... *hiding*
"Yami ni madoishi awarena kage yo
Hito o kizutsuke otoshimete,
Tsumi ni oboreshi gō no tama,
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

Re: An odd place to sleep

Postby Pixelmage on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:40 pm

Double posting and stuff, but an update on current oddities going on around on strange and unusual sleeping spots.

So, first, I did some writing for it. I explain why it has such an odd name for a blog. And then on a spur of the moment decision, I ramble about chess.

In a more deliberate and prepared tone I decided to state the purpose of the blog. Which includes saying I'm sort of running an AMA at all times, kind of.

So, Qara took me up on the proposal and asked me about Nonfiction.

I have twitter and facebook set up to auto-announce when I post new things so I won't keep chain-posting every update here, but I might do these kind of summaries on occasion because why not? And if you guys want to talk about it and stuff then we have a thread here or post comments there or @_@ yeah, I pretty much have no clue what I'm doing and just sort of rolling along with whatever happens.
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

Postby narrativedilettante on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:12 am

I'm enjoying your blog, Pixel, though I'm not one to interact with things and comment very often, so I figured I'd let you know here, rather than trying to come up with a suitable comment or a question or something.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Scarab on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:01 pm

I'm with Dilly. I hope my input is intelligent and helpful since a lot of the time I just end up reading it and nodding in agreement :P
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Pixelmage on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:59 am

So... Quite a few updates since my last shameless bump here. Suppose it's time for another summary of sorts...

Right after Nonfiction talk, I wound up ranting about Laconic misuse. Followed by finally elaborating upon the Mind Maps that I mentioned previously.

NaNoWrimo was about to start. Good god, has it been that long already? O.o But, with a little detour to talk color, we wind up with the NaNo results.

More time passes, I finally decided to share what little I had for my NaNo draft. This, in particular, would be interesting to get some feedback on, since I don't trust myself to critique my own draft, I'd shred it to fine strips of ink that couldn't be recognized as a story with a magnifying glass. .-.

Odd pixel being odd aside, I finally decided to write my response to Socrates Jones on the Nature of Morality.

Then we reach the present where I start being silly again.

This turned out to be a longer summary than I expected it to be. :shock:
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

Return to Metaguard Projects