Metaguard Halloween (Scream) Stream

Be creative! We know you can be <3

Re: Metaguard Halloween (Scream) Stream

Postby Scarab on Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:40 pm

If you fine people would care to scroll down to the bottom of the google doc, youll see that is has been added.

That's a list of everyone who will (probably) be doing the actual streaming. If you're on the list (or want to be added) Please add your chosen streaming location (be it twitch, livestream, wherever you want to use) to the list on the google doc, which is here for those who have forgotten: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17F7 ... 2JF44/edit

Also, remember: you guys can still send stuff to Dilly if you want her to read it on stream (I sincerely hope some of you have done that, I mean, have you ever heard Dilly read stuff out? It's sort of awesome.)
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:06 am

I think I will actually be the one doing the streaming for the Warframe due to my computer being insanely powerful. That's the plan with the three of us at the moment. If that is the case, then the stream will be located here: http://www.livestream.com/mimsycon just like the old Dark Souls shenanigans. Remember those? :D
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Scarab on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:32 am

Sicon112 wrote:I think I will actually be the one doing the streaming for the Warframe due to my computer being insanely powerful. That's the plan with the three of us at the moment. If that is the case, then the stream will be located here: http://www.livestream.com/mimsycon just like the old Dark Souls shenanigans. Remember those?

Lovely, now go add your stream link to the right location on the google doc and stop pushing important info up the page :P
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Scarab on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:39 am

AAAAND the final schedule for the streams is as stands:

The Stream will open in Narrative's Livestream account. You still have time to send her haunted writing, doesn't have to be new!, if you want it read out!

http://www.livestream.com/narrativedilettante

Seeya tonight, guys!
Scarab

Postby Scarab on Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:57 pm

Okay, so unfortunately Adell has had to drop out of tonight's Stream.

I'm afraid that isn't actually going to mean we have a new slot free, since I decided to move up and fill the space. After last night ended, pretty much everyone (not least myself) was completely knackered and I figure it might better if we just ended sooner.

SO consider all of your sessions MOVED forward an hour after Dilly's first reading session. The new timetable is as follows:

Scarab

Postby narrativedilettante on Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:56 pm

I want to encourage everyone to send me scary stories to read! Or to read scary stories yourselves!

It's totally optional of course, and no one should feel obligated, but it would be really cool to get stories from some of you folks.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Pixelmage on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:10 pm

I lack horror story ideas. I also can't think of anything reasonable I could read. .-.
"Yami ni madoishi awarena kage yo
Hito o kizutsuke otoshimete,
Tsumi ni oboreshi gō no tama,
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:25 pm

I remember someone mentioned last night about getting the text for the poems I was reading (because I was reading too fast?) so here is the file of my horror writings that I read last night (well, I read all of them except "What Lies Within," so you can ignore that one or read it for fun without me).

Have fun in Stream Part 2!
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Scarab on Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:39 pm

Thank you Qara, everyone download that

Okay I've had to redo this to remove MYSELF from the stream as well. I'll still be doing the Minecraft Map because Jack has kindly offered to stream, and I've added Mimsy as a possible Dark Souls streamer AFTER Dilly's stream of Serena, but consider both Adell and I out of the running.

I MAY be recovering my stream. Possibly, if I can make it work and nobody has any objections?

(The internet in England SUCKS.)

Here is the new (hopefully final) schedule.

Scarab

Postby Endless Sea on Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:49 pm

I can still do Slender if there's a slot that needs filling. :P
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby Scarab on Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:59 pm

We're not adding anymore time, nobody is CONSCIOUS by the time the 2 am one ends.
Scarab

Postby Endless Sea on Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:54 am

Aaaaaaaaaand it looks like you didn't even need to. :| I do wish we'd gotten to see the streams that were actually planned for today, but what we got was fun too! How'd I do in Slender, by the by? :P
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby Scarab on Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:37 am

The bad news is, most of the streams didn't work on Friday XD (Come on, Hypixel, no Halloween themed maps available ON HALLOWEEN? I am disappoint :() but on the plus side, it meant we got to watch Endless fumble around in the dark looking for Slenderman. I'm not even exaggerating there. literally every time Slender man showed up he was walking right towards him. :shock:

(You did great, Endless, I stand by my statement that you should do Let's Plays.)

Thank you for coming, everyone :) It was fun, massive errors on day two aside, and Dilly had kickass cosplay even if I don't know exactly what it was from.
Scarab

Postby narrativedilettante on Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:12 am

Scarab wrote:Thank you for coming, everyone :) It was fun, massive errors on day two aside, and Dilly had kickass cosplay even if I don't know exactly what it was from.

On Thursday I was Carlos from Welcome to Night Vale, (which I then read the first episode of on Friday) and on Friday I was Wadsworth Zane from Broodhollow.

Carlos was last year's costume, but I thought it would be fun to have different costumes on the two days, so I got it out again.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Endless Sea on Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:37 pm

We should totally do another one of these this year. I want an excuse for everyone to watch me play/do random stuff again. :P
Endless Sea

Postby Endless Sea on Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:54 am

Right, since nobody's posted these yet...

Google Doc

Doodle Doc
Endless Sea

Postby narrativedilettante on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:05 pm

Um, I'm a little bit confused.

Why does the Doodle doc start on Sunday? Would we not be doing this on Saturday, which is Halloween itself? If not... why not?

EDIT: And in a related vein... could we specify dates for Day 1 and Day 2 in the Google doc?
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby RotavatoR on Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:02 pm

I think Scarab said she couldn't make it on Halloween itself. As for your suggestion, that sounds like a good idea :)
RotavatoR

Postby narrativedilettante on Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:35 am

The dates in question give me reservations about participating for schedule reasons.

It's become clear to me that much of the planning for this event is taking place on Twitter, which gives me reservations about participating for a whole variety of reasons.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Endless Sea on Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:46 am

Wait, it has? I haven't seen anything at all about it anywhere other than here.
Endless Sea

Postby narrativedilettante on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:38 am

Endless Sea wrote:Wait, it has? I haven't seen anything at all about it anywhere other than here.

Then where did you get those links to the Google Doc and Doodle Doc? It really seems like Scarab created them, unless I am far more confused than I thought I was.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby RotavatoR on Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:28 pm

narrativedilettante wrote:
Endless Sea wrote:Wait, it has? I haven't seen anything at all about it anywhere other than here.

Then where did you get those links to the Google Doc and Doodle Doc? It really seems like Scarab created them, unless I am far more confused than I thought I was.

Yeah, Scarab made 'em. Not sure what Endless is on :P
RotavatoR

Postby Endless Sea on Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:45 am

Sicon gave them to me. I dunno where he got them; I figured he just straight-up asked Scarab for them.
Endless Sea

Postby Endless Sea on Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:05 pm

Updort: less than one hour to stream start. PREPARE.
Endless Sea

Postby Endless Sea on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:14 pm

Triple post! We doing anything for winter this year?
Endless Sea

Previous

Return to Metaguard Projects