I have had a manic time of it at work, what with the holiday season being so hectic. It is now far too late for me to do you all your traditional Christmas drawings and make sure they're received in time for Christmas. I apologise for this, guys .
However, I plan to make it up to you. And since there are a few things I'd like to practise drawing, your drawings this year are going to come with a theme.
That theme is going to be tools and weapons.
Here are the requirements.
- You can select either a specific tool for a specific job - like a Sewing Kit for example, or a Quill (I know a lot of us are pacifists and would rather not have such dicey things) - or a weapon. You can also pick a shield.
- You may pick a traditional weapon or a modern one, but the point is it has to be something that is used as a weapon. I'll accept Zombie apocalypse style improvised weapons such as crowbars, fireman's axes, and chainsaws (although I'd rather you not ask for a chainsaw because how the fudge does anybody draw those things?)
- The only requirement, is it has to be something small enough to be wielded by a single person
- No graphic violence or other nasty things. I know I'm drawing Weapons here, but... let's think Kingdom Hearts style violence rather than the Walking Dead, okay?
- You can tell me all about the kind of stuff you'd like your weapon to feature - magical type weapons are absolutely cool (preferable, in fact, I can have more fun with them) so feel free to ask for staves, magic wands, or heck, even enchanted dreamcatchers. Sky's the limit guys.
- Before anybody asks, yes, this does include Keyblades...
- Please don't all ask for Keyblades XD
- I'm going to try and make everyone's weapon/tool unique, so while swords and stuff are cool, try and be original and think of something else if you can
- if you're having trouble here are some links for various types of weapons you could select. it's best to choose something personal to you: http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/?q ... on+designs
Obviously, the odds of these all being done by Christmas, of even new years, is extremely remote. But at the very least I hope to have sketches to you all by February! Consider them belated Xmas gifts.
Let me know here if you'd like to be included, and I'll make a list below.