Gennfiction Audio Theatre

Be creative! We know you can be <3

Gennfiction Audio Theatre

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:54 pm

Okay, so I've actually been working on this for a couple weeks now, and I've had plans for it since last fall, but I neglected to bring it up here. I'm currently holding voice-over auditions for two projects, one an audio drama of a really good Ace Attorney fanfic, and the other a fandub of an Ace Attorney comic I found on the Internet. The former has a variety of vibrant characters to audition for (though the only uncast female role is a perennially-peeved chef who peppers her speech with food-based non-swears), and the latter's available roles are a wannabe samurai prosecutor who was sent to jail for a crime he didn't commit, and an emotionless spy who did those crimes, masquerading as a over-the-top police detective.

If any of this sounds interesting for you, go to one of the following links

https://www.castingcall.club/projects/to-each-a-tempo
https://www.castingcall.club/projects/dual-destinies-dual-destination

These are hopefully the first of many projects I can put together in the future, so hopefully I can use this topic again in the future.
Apparently, slightly less weird than most of you.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Re: Gennfiction Audio Theatre

Postby Endless Sea on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:14 am

Looks like fun. I don't know anything about Ace Attorney or Elite Beat Agents, but I've always been fond of voicework and Scarab hasn't been putting together audio logs for FC in a while, so I'll give it some thought.
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Re: Gennfiction Audio Theatre

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:24 am

Sweet!
Apparently, slightly less weird than most of you.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Return to Metaguard Projects