Virtual War Observation Deck

Be a knight in shining armor, a troll under a bridge, a helium-seller in a steampunk world...whoever you want to be.

Virtual War Observation Deck

Postby Lordxana0 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:30 pm

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the Observation Deck. From here you can watch Virtual War matches, talk about them, discuss upcoming fights or new character builds. PvP is turned off here so don't bother attacking each other. Now then lets have some fun and watch people beat each other bloody.

New Rule for time
Post within 3 days of the other player or lose to match automatically.
Last edited by Lordxana0 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Re: Virtual War Observation Deck

Postby Victin on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:36 pm

Victin wrote:I'm interested and I want to cooperate as much as I can. And I have plenty of ideas already. I can't make a PM neither now nor soon, because my finals start tomorrow. So, I'll just list here some stuff so I can remember it: Boss Battles, Shops, Scholars, Something in Scenario (like a secret item or something).

Also, I remember I asked for your help with a RP, but again, I won't be able to do anything this week. When I'm back, I'll try to remember that I have to PM you.

Victin wrote:I think that we could have "tiny" instead of "small" and "huge" instead of "large 2"

You said we could comment on the system and such, so here are my comments so far. I'm only reposting them because I think this is the right thread for them to be. If not, please tell me and I'll ask someone to delete it if I'm not able to do it myself. Also, I'll ask a mod for putting my subscription in the right thread. As of now, I have a question: what do we put in the username field? I'm not quite sure I got it right... :?
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Lordxana0 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:50 pm

Honestly when it comes to collaboration i don't really need any. I will hold special events and stuff like that but this is purely a fighting RP so people can fight each other for fun and laughs. As for changing the name of the size's, well um... I think they should be okay as is, if it is really a big deal I will change them. Also username just means your username, I would put Lordxana for mine, you would put Victin for yours.
Lordxana0

Postby Victin on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:02 pm

Lordxana0 wrote:Honestly when it comes to collaboration i don't really need any. I will hold special events and stuff like that but this is purely a fighting RP so people can fight each other for fun and laughs. As for changing the name of the size's, well um... I think they should be okay as is, if it is really a big deal I will change them. Also username just means your username, I would put Lordxana for mine, you would put Victin for yours.

I actually misread your post thinking you'd accept suggestions :? Though unless you want to hear them, I won't annoy you. And that was what I was thinking about the username. And I kind of put a character sheet already there in the sign-up thread.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Lordxana0 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:42 pm

*A multitude of lights shine down on me and a crown and kingly robes appear around me, I raise my hand to the sky to catch a scepter that came falling down from nowhere* Boys and Girls may I say hello to all those in this Observation Deck. Our first match is about to be underway WATCH OUT. A battle for the ages to kick off the biggest fighter game since the history of fighter games WATCH OUT. The first match will take place in the Enchanted Forest Dome and will be between Kabáh (Genndy Oda C.O.G.) and Lieutenant Alaki (Endless Sea).

Let the games begin a WATCH OUT!!!
Lordxana0

Postby TheJester on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Blaster VS Blaster

What an even match.
TheJester

Postby Endless Sea on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:36 pm

More even than that. We're both plasma users, and we both use elemental powers. And we have mechanical exoskeletons, although his is actually a mech instead of biomechanics.
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:51 pm

Indeed. It's more of a duel between eras if anything, with Kabáh representing the past, and Alaki standing for the future. I can't wait to see how this plays out.
Apparently, slightly less weird than most of you.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Postby Endless Sea on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:53 pm

Also, fun fact- Alaki isn't human. He doesn't even look human. He's humanoid, but he's still got white and silver platemail for skin.
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:55 pm

Yeah, didn't know that, but I can justify why my character didn't: Kabáh signed up for the Virtual War Pan-dimensional Tournament. He simply assumed that Alaki was a human, and that humans had simply diversified their skin tones in your universe.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Postby Endless Sea on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:11 am

Heh, he must not have too much experience with humans. Then again, I suppose I should've posted a character description of some sort, regardless of character sheet format. Eh, when I finally post stuff about my work on the Forged, I'll have something for you to go by. Or I could edit my character sheet later, if Xana's okay with it.
Endless Sea

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:18 am

I retroactively added my backstory, and put a placeholder up for my image, so I'm pretty sure you can do the same.
And to be fair, Kabáh was pretty sheltered. Spending most of your time with ancient relics and two skilled archaeologists for parents'll do that to you, I think.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Postby Endless Sea on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:19 am

Realistically, that last attack by Genndy's character probably would've broken the guy's neck, considering Alaki's made primarily of metal and stuff. Still, that was so insanely awesome that if he decides to get up from that, I'd easily let him.

(Also, I edited my character sheet for an appearance subsection. Yayz!)
Endless Sea

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:35 am

Logically, yeah, he should have died, but he has Determination. That apparently counts for something.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Postby Endless Sea on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:47 am

I can see that. Well played, especially with that fire tornado- I'm not sure if it was intentional, but you've got Alaki firing wildly now.
Endless Sea

Postby TheJester on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:54 am

The tables have really turned. Like holy crap.
TheJester

Postby Endless Sea on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:44 pm

So yeah, at this point Alaki's just spraying uber-ice everywhere in his field of vision, which Kabáh is smack dab in the middle of. Just clarifying.
Endless Sea

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:24 pm

Also for clarification, Ek Chuah is essentially offline for the rest of the battle, leaving Kabáh to deal with a singed Alaki on his own. I thought that would balance out the immense fire attack.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Postby Endless Sea on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:45 pm

Well, I'm assuming that said fire attack was for the most part just like any other immensely strong elemental fire nova blast sort of thing. In other words, survivable via gratuitous amounts of shooting ice at it.

Also, plasma.
Endless Sea

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:57 pm

Based on the info I received, my actions have changed. Also, I really wanted a reason to say "Bile of the Ancients."
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Postby Endless Sea on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:01 pm

...Well, that was hectic. Alaki wasn't too OP in that fight, was he?
Endless Sea

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:03 pm

...What does OP mean?
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Postby Endless Sea on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:05 pm

Overpowered.
Endless Sea

Postby Lordxana0 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:21 pm

So what did you think of the first match? Did you find it exciting? Can you wait for your first battle in the Drome? Well I can tell you I am exciting.
Lordxana0

Postby TheJester on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:23 pm

It was glorious fun but I had a feeling Alaki would take the win since the fight first started.
TheJester

Next

Return to Roleplaying