Virtual War Observation Deck

Be a knight in shining armor, a troll under a bridge, a helium-seller in a steampunk world...whoever you want to be.

Re: Virtual War Observation Deck

Postby Scarab on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:41 pm

Victin wrote::? Uh... Scarab... I wasn't going to walk up to the top of the tower and I don't think I can move through walls. And I definitively wasn't going to try to zip around you. Also, I wasn't going to punch you nor anything like that. :|

You never told me that. If you want I can cut half the post up until the thing shows up, that just invovles cutting the second half and gives you more a chance to respond to... well ,whatever Gallium's doing.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Victin on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Scarab wrote:
Victin wrote::? Uh... Scarab... I wasn't going to walk up to the top of the tower and I don't think I can move through walls. And I definitively wasn't going to try to zip around you. Also, I wasn't going to punch you nor anything like that. :|

You never told me that. If you want I can cut half the post up until the thing shows up, that just invovles cutting the second half and gives you more a chance to respond to... well ,whatever Gallium's doing.

I didn't think you'd go all the way describing what the elemental that is under my control would do. If you don't mind, what you'd be the part you'd cut out?
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Scarab on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:44 pm

Victin wrote:
Scarab wrote:

I didn't think you'd go all the way describing what the elemental that is under my control would do. If you don't mind, what you'd be the part you'd cut out?

Sorry, you left me a metaphorical window wide open, I clibmed through it.

Everything from the point where she notices there's something weird swimming her way.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Scarab on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:51 pm

Victin wrote:
Scarab wrote:

Cut everything past the creature showing up, Vic. Now you have the chance to actually respond without me deciding what your character is gonna do. Sorry about that, I was on a bit of a roll and got carried away.
Scarab

Postby Victin on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:58 pm

Scarab wrote:
Victin wrote:
Scarab wrote:You never told me that. If you want I can cut half the post up until the thing shows up, that just invovles cutting the second half and gives you more a chance to respond to... well ,whatever Gallium's doing.

Cut everything past the creature showing up, Vic. Now you have the chance to actually respond without me deciding what your character is gonna do. Sorry about that, I was on a bit of a roll and got carried away.

I liked what you wrote a lot :) , but it wasn't what I was going to do. I should have written my reaction to you in my post. Sorry.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Scarab on Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:05 pm

Victin wrote:I liked what you wrote a lot , but it wasn't what I was going to do. I should have written my reaction to you in my post. Sorry.

The only thing that would've resulted in was the RP being a few posts shorter, my writing preempted you before actually seeing what you were going to do, so no apology nessecary.
Scarab

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:24 pm

I switched my ammo from spark plugs to superheated air.
Apparently, slightly less weird than most of you.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Postby AMimsyBorogove on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:08 pm

LOLWUT. Guyshane's new character. Somehow turns "Radiation manipulation" into "flight," summons and controls it for attacks, and can create suns to throw at people.

Ladies and gentlemen, all I can now see him as is a gender-flipped Utsuho Reiuji.

On that note, I am currently hoping very much that I will fight you, Guyshane. This could be absolutely epic.
"The Apocalypse is basically just a tutorial." - Sicon112.

"Due to the ambiguity of this wording, I am unable to determine whether or not I am the leader of the X-Men!"
"UNIVERSE-BREAKING EPILEPSY RAVE!" - AMimsyBorogove
AMimsyBorogove

Postby Guyshane on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:44 pm

AMimsyBorogove wrote:LOLWUT. Guyshane's new character. Somehow turns "Radiation manipulation" into "flight," summons and controls it for attacks, and can create suns to throw at people.

Ladies and gentlemen, all I can now see him as is a gender-flipped Utsuho Reiuji.

On that note, I am currently hoping very much that I will fight you, Guyshane. This could be absolutely epic.

He flies by throwing radiation beams at the ground. It is more last ditch than creating a star. Which i feel says something about my personality, Hell if i know what though
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
Guyshane

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:51 pm

Hmmm... Shane's character vs. Mimsy...

*imagine spot*

...YES.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Scarab on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:02 am

Sicon112 wrote:Hmmm... Shane's character vs. Mimsy...

*imagine spot*

...YES.

^ WHAT HE SAID.
Scarab

Postby Victin on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:32 pm

<.<

>.>

I just finished what I had to do, but I'm going to have a snack now. That wouldn't be a problem if my father didn't want to take me with him to an auto mechanic because why would I know? When I'm back I probably won't use the computer, so that delays my post at least until tomorrow.
Victin

Postby Victin on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:18 pm

I believe I had more stuff I wanted to do in my post, but I actually can't remember. Maybe something about my char, that wouldn't affect Scarab and Tadpolecam... Right now, at least. If I remember, I'll say it later, not sure if tomorrow, because I barely will be here, if I do appear here.

What's going on in my post: I'm using my mind control abilities to talk to Scarab. There's no mind control going on per se. Weren't I a "merfolk" (and one of the most powerful of its individuals) I wouldn't be able to use any kind of deegree of my power at this range, but since I'm a "powerful species of merfolk", and a notable individual, I can whisper in your mind as if I was talking, but with no kind of sound. Also I make you "understand" my voice with emotions, that means I literally give you the feelings I described, "voice form deepest abyss", "hulmity and anxiety", mostly weak, but you can clearly see I'm not, so at the same time you see I'm "weak" you see I'm "strong". I think I kinda lost my point here and that must be why I can't formulate better, but in short: I'm speaking directly with your mind, so there's no sound going on for real, you get a first impression of me as you would of any normal, humble and shy person, because I'm making the elemental looks like so and subliminarly and psychically suggest the same for you at the same time (though the latter is weak, so it's more or less you seeing a normal perso who looks humble, and you get the feeling the person is truly what it seems; it's a psychical suggestion that the person is truly what it seems, but it goes on as if that thought came from you, so you can't tell it's mind control, because Potamoi mind control is as well hidden as any other merfolk's, but also because it's too weak to be noticed even if you have magical powers to notice, and you don't happen to have). I suppose I'm too tired/something else I'm too tired to notice to explain it better, or something, sorry. I tried my best not to fall under Buffy Speak at this explanation.
Victin

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:28 pm

hey, genndy?

Superheated air is no better than electricity, in that both of our lungs would be broiled and we'd both die. :?
I'm unsure of how you want to go with this.
eli_gone_crazy

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:46 pm

Got it. I took a completely different approach this time. When abnormal ammo is normal for you, expect trouble with sound-alikes.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Postby Scarab on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:55 pm

Um, so are we gonna continue this at some point? Gallium is stil lwaiting on her opponent's response ;)
Scarab

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm

I was wondering the exact same thing, except with different wording and replacing Gallium for Genndy.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Postby Endless Sea on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:17 pm

Five lines, all waiting. :/

...Alaki's getting restless, especially without any activity in his home universe...
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby Victin on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:58 pm

Scarab wrote:Um, so are we gonna continue this at some point? Gallium is stil lwaiting on her opponent's response ;)

I had forgotten, damn it. Also I wasn't sure if this was going yet. Should I response?
Victin

Postby Lordxana0 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:27 pm

I will most likely be ending all fights and resetting the dromes with new fights. Thoughts?
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Postby Endless Sea on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:15 am

Somehow I don't think people are going to like that. It's like, you've got a story that you want to finish, but it's not quite high priority, but you REALLY want to finish it, and then bam the story's gone and you can't work on it any more. It's bound to be at least a little aggravating, especially for the people who are simply waiting for inspiration or enough free time to resume.
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:16 am

Lordxana0 wrote:I will most likely be ending all fights and resetting the dromes with new fights. Thoughts?

Sure, why not?
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Lordxana0 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:35 am

Endless Sea wrote:Somehow I don't think people are going to like that. It's like, you've got a story that you want to finish, but it's not quite high priority, but you REALLY want to finish it, and then bam the story's gone and you can't work on it any more. It's bound to be at least a little aggravating, especially for the people who are simply waiting for inspiration or enough free time to resume.

It has been weeks since anyone last posted. I need to free up room and respark interest. If you can't find an hour of free time to write a response in all that time then to bad.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:56 am

I've got a post up. I'll talk to agora, or hopefully he will see this and we can keep going. If he would rather take the reset, then that is alright. I don't want to make someone do something even if I do want to continue.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:36 am

Lordxana0 wrote:I will most likely be ending all fights and resetting the dromes with new fights. Thoughts?

I suppose I'll be fine either way.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying