Virtual War Drome 3: Palace of the Gods

Be a knight in shining armor, a troll under a bridge, a helium-seller in a steampunk world...whoever you want to be.

Virtual War Drome 3: Palace of the Gods

Postby Lordxana0 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:30 am

The once great home to the God's has been left in disrepair ever since they were destroyed during the hundred year war. But it continues to stand without them, and remains a great place to fight. Here in this great castle hovering thousands of miles in the air are many rooms built for giants that can be fought in and used to the advantage of fighters. Find your way into the Forge God's room and drop a pot of boiling Lava on your enemy. Enter the Thunder Gods domain and steal the lightening from his throne. Be careful through, just because it is vacant doesn't mean you are alone.

Current Match:
Current Champion: Eli
(no posting unless for an official match)
Update in 1/3 fights
Last edited by Lordxana0 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Re: Virtual War Drome 3: Palace of the Gods

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:51 am

Eli was warped into a large room cut completely out of marble. Large stone busts, once holding the images of the Pantheon, lay shattered on the floor. Each piece was easily the size of a small car. Eli looked around the room well, this is a wasted space, I can't do much in here. She moved through the castle, ending three rooms away from the marble room, in a section that was raining, oddly.

The rain drizzled down the moss growing on the walls; small puddles collected, then drained into the center of the room, where a fountain stood. the fountain had grotesque images of fallen warriors and ancient terrors. lovely... Eli went to the fountain, clapped her hands and used the ugly statuary to make a temporary rain shelter while she waited for her opponent.

As soon as the statuary began shifting, a low rumble was heard throughout the palace. uh-oh Eli stopped the transmutation... and began to prepare for battle.
eli_gone_crazy

Postby JRPictures on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:01 am

JR found himself transported into the rain area. Annoyed, he used his energy manipulation to create a shield to use as an umbrella. As he walked around, looking for his opponent, he eventually saw a female figure standing by the fountain, who couldn't see him.

"So this is Eli eh?" JR remarked as he pulled out his pixel katana and lawgiver, ready for battle. He then shot a normal bullet at the ground causing a rumble as Eli got up and reacted accordingly.

JR knew what was coming.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:43 pm

They stood staring at each other for a beat. I wonder how long he's been standing there? Eli shrugged off the vaguely creepy feeling and clapped her hands together, her automail arm stretching and lengthening into a small sword, capable of defending against....whatever that glowing sword was.

She then calmly walked over to a nearby tree. It's base was massive, easily 3 meters or more wide. *clap* Eli calmly placed her hand on the tree. the tree began to grey rapidly, losing leaf matter and limbs. then, finally, with a loud creaking groan that echoed through the room, the tree fell, blocking Eli's line of sight from the opponent.

Eli took advantage of the momentary lack of sight to-*clap*- transmute a layer of rain into sleet and hail. As the baseball sized ice chunks fell from the heavens, Eli heard another deep rumble emanate from the palace. A door opened, and slime oozed out onto the jungle floor. The monster stood several meters tall, creeping over fallen limbs and passing through trees, enveloping them in a slimy embrace before moving on. Well, that's new. The beast groaned as it closed in on the alchemist from the opposite side, having to cross over the fallen tree first. Maybe it took out that guy...
eli_gone_crazy

Postby JRPictures on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:30 pm

It didn't.

JR watched the creature approach Eli, enveloping anything in sight.

"Well I can't let that thing kill her. It would be rather unfair, to both of us. So lawgiver, Hi-Ex round."

"Hi-Ex"

Jon shot the explosive round at the creature, managing to slow it down.

JR then ran after Eli, who was covering herself from the explosion.

"Come with me if you want to live...... I'm sorry I've always wanted to say that."
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:52 pm

Eli watch the slime disintegrate in a spectacular, if slightly smelly, display. Her opponent ran up to her, mumbling something about staying alive and how he'd been looking for an opportunity. *clap* The puddles moved of their own accord as her opponent was encased in a skin of ice.

"You're trying to kill me, eh?", Eli said as she went into a fighting stance. "You'll have to try a bit harder than that, I think."
Now, I'll just freeze his blood to explode the cells in his sword arm. I'd rather not have to kill him like that, be a bit unfair. *clap*
eli_gone_crazy

Postby JRPictures on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:40 am

JR realised what Eli was pulling off and quickly summoned enough energy to break apart the ice.

"Well I'm gonna have to power up. You use alchemy eh? Hmm let's see.... I can handle that. You must watch anime too." JR put his lawgiver in the pocket as he held his pixel katana in one hand and a ball of Mana energy in the other.

"Bring in it on" JR said in his best Ahnuld voice as he lunged at Eli, shooting an energy ball at her.

JR then thought to himself "Perhaps as an opening I'll shoot the energy ball as a distraction and then try to slice her in the ensuing confusion."
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:39 pm

*clap* The energy beam broke through Eli like shattered glass. The pieces of ice that had served as a mirror fell around her opponent as Eli stood several feet away, panting from the effort. Well, damn. I wasn't expecting that.

"An Anime? WHAT the Hell is an anime?!" Eli stood in a fighting stance, gauging her opponent. Eli backed even further away as several of the larger slime balls began to crawl toward their attacker. "and for another thing, are you NUTS?! That was a slime, you dumbass!"

*clap*
eli_gone_crazy

Postby JRPictures on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:57 am

"Well you sure Ike clapping a lot." JR blasted the slime going after him, blowing it up and ran at Eli with his pixeltana.

"Enough distractions! Have at you! Let's fight!" JR announced as he lunged the katana at Eli.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:24 pm

Is this guy right in the head? Eli thought as she touched the glowing katana. She felt the power move around her as she began to manipulate the structure of the sword. As the sword began to cut her, she released her hold on the katana and jumped back. The strain of being manipulated was too much for the sword and it collapsed into a shimmering, glittering mess on the jungle floor.

Eli ran to the middle of the fountain, water swirling up to mid-thigh as she slogged over to the ruined fountain head. *clap* Light and energy swirled around her as Eli began to change the water, slowing it, stilling it until she was surrounded by a wall of ice, acting as a defense against the now sword-less swordsman. Eli glanced down at her bleeding hand and smiled.
eli_gone_crazy

Postby JRPictures on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:54 pm

"OH COME ON! That's my favourite sword. I'll have to rebuild that by scratch." JR pulled out his Lawgiver.

"Armour piercing"

Armour piercing

An armoir piercing round shot straight through the block of ice creating a big crack.

JR unleashed a barrage of bullets with Hot Shot rounds, Rapid Fire and eventually Incendiary breaking the block of ice until it becomes a bunch of melted water.

"Well let's do this." JR said as he called in a Hot Shot round and shot it at Eli.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:30 pm

Eli was still smirking at her hand as she felt the first explosion impact the wall. Ice shuddered and creaked as -*clap* - the ground bent and swirled around her. Eli left the safety of the ice wall for the deep, murky underground. She stopped for a moment, thinking. A grin spread to her face as she *clap* left an image of herself in the ice, taunting her opponent.

then with a flash of light and the scent of ozone, she burrowed under the jungle floor, heading ever closer to the opponent with the odd weapon. It sends several types of rounds; each possibly damaging. How can I.. The grin spread ever wider as she opened a new transmutation circle underneath her yelling adversary. The water around him began twisting and turning. The alchemical reactions creating a whirlwind of water slowly twisting inwards; smaller and smaller, faster and faster. The water tornado began closing in on her rival.
eli_gone_crazy

Postby JRPictures on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:51 pm

JR stopped shooting the rounds into the ice as he noticed the image of Eli was hardly moving.

"She definitely got out, underground." JR deduced as he saw the tornado of water beneath him form together.

"Oh no she ain't gonna kill me like that" JR summoned enough Mana energy to form a circular shield protecting him from the tornado, as he had the shield float him out of the tornado on to the ground far off.

JR then summoned a massive ball of Mana energy and shot it deep into the ground beneath the tornado, hoping Eli is there.

"Let's see your alchemy destroy this."
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:29 pm

The tightly packed ball of energy burst into the ground, sending hastily-formed ice shards flying. Eli covered her head, recieving bruises from falling debris. With a rumble and a shudder, the floor gave way beneath her, and she fell.

*beat*

Eli's eyes fluttered open as she looked up into the adorable, if slightly dopey face of... A COW?!!! Hastily standing, Eli found herself standing in the middle of a large field, surrounded by cows. Above the field, the ceiling appeared to be a summer sky, blue and clear... with the exception of one dark patch, through which rain and pieces of jungle were leaking. Eli could hear loud noises emanating from the room above. Uh-oh

Quickly, she searched the nearby for a weapon. C'mon, there's always SOMETHING you can use... straggly tree... small, undefinable rodents...cow....COW!!! An evil grin spread to Eli's face as *clap* she began methodically making weapons out of cows. The trees and surrounding country were used at counterweights and balances... and... yeah... there we go!

With another resounding *clap* Eli burrowed underneath the ground to the place she had rigged to use as a HQ for the cowtapults. There she looked at her injuries... nothing too serious, considering the fall she took. There may be a concussion, but the damage was minimal. Not going out that easily Eli thought with a wry grin.
eli_gone_crazy

Postby JRPictures on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:36 am

JR inspected the damage from the energy attack on the ground.

As he looked for Eli, he a cow fly at him.

"Seriously a cowtapult?!? Well let's see your weapon take this."

JR pulled out his lawgiver and sent in an incendiary round followed by a hi-ex round.

He then levitated across in his energy bubble towards Eli still not knowing where she is.

"Come out come out wherever you are."
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Eli watched as a cowtapult misfired, sending a very confused cow flying through the air. The bovine let out a mournful bellow as it sailed straight at her opponent. Eli watched as the adorable lovely, slightly confused looking cow became an adorable, lovely, slightly charred steak. Eli watched the now-dead cow fall, mmm, hamburgers..

A voice pulled Eli out of her reverie. "Come out come out wherever you are", the voice called tauntingly. As Eli glanced outside her hiding place, An explosion went off several meters away from her, shaking her unstable hide-away, causing the beams to shake and rocks to fall. Coughing, Eli reached for the levers she had made to aim the cowtapults. Making the necessary trajectory adjustments, she pulled the lever, releasing thirty cows to fly straight at her opponent.
eli_gone_crazy

Postby JRPictures on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:00 pm

"Oh COME ON!!!!"

JR tried to levitate through the barrage of cows but it wasn't enough and eventually one cow hit the energy bubble causing him to fall to the ground. Bruised and battered, he grabbed his lawgiver.

"Rapid Fire"

Rapid Fire

JR stared shooting the cows coming at him quickly as he ran, ducked and dodged.

As Eli reloaded the cowtapults, JR shot a bunch of energy shots and Hi-Ex rounds at Eli and the cowtapult causing a massacre of cows, cowtapults and just in general stuff blowing up.

"Let's make this battle interesting."

JR walked through the damage towards Eli as he used his technopathy to mod the Lawgiver with a bullet combining his Mana manipulation and Incendiary.

"Let's see you get out of this"
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Eli gave up trying to load the cows after her opponent had exploded all the catapults within easy reach. Several of the explosions had come quite close to her hiding place, and she had been able to flee right before a wayward cow had smashed into it, destroying the hide-away for good.

Panting, Eli looked around for a weapon to use as her opponent began to tinker with his ranged weapon, pieces flying and rearranging themselves. Well, that's a cool skill.. I wonder what makes it work? Oh right, fight to the death... focus Eli, focus... so no more cows, and there only this twig and bit of twine and rubber... and that weasel looking thing.. an-
Eli's line of thought was cut off by two things: one, some rocks began to fall from the ceiling, the pace increasing with every second; and two, her opponent had finished his modifications to his strange weapon.

As her opponent shouted, "Let's see you get out of this"; Eli used the impromptu slingshot to send the weasel-looking thing flying into the ceiling, causing a structural collapse of the floor above. Eli ran through the disintegrating field, dodging falling boulders and bleating animals while moving ever further away from her opponent. She just barely missed a massive boulder, which landed right in front her. Stopping, Eli *clap* closed herself inside the boulder, moving downwards through the mountain of rubble to reach the next floor.
eli_gone_crazy

Postby JRPictures on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:30 am

JR witnessed Eli disappear in the collapse of rocks as the ceiling collapsed on to him as the rainforest above falls down. JR then activated his energy shield around him and flew out of the wreckage. He used up nearly all his power to do so and survive the collapse above him.

"My god, she's good. How can I find her now?"

JR ran into the area of collapsed rocks, shooting and blowing each one up in search of Eli.

JR then grabbed the Mana-Incendiary bullet and shot it at the ground causing a massive fire, hoping to make Eli come out of hiding.

"She'll have to escape the fire eventually. I'll need to take her down now before I'll lose all my energy"
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:40 pm

Eli felt the stones shudder and shake as the smooth brown stone became warmer and warmer. Eli stopped her descent and backtracked, heading back towards the ruined pasture-land. Outside of her rocky enclosure, Eli could hear the swishing, soothing sound of rain, and the crackling fury of a nearby blaze. Perfect.

Eli tiredly dug her way out of the now loose stone, finally popping up on a rocky outcropping. The rain poured around her, silently weeping for the loss of their beloved forest. Tree trunks littered the now-ruined floor, stretching like broken bones into the sky. Flames batted at the dead forest's limbs, crackling and creaking as the rain beat it out.

Shaking, Eli *clap* faced her opponent, and with a yell, sent a whip of water at her opponent, using the rain and the blood from the cut his strange katana had made to stretch across the ten meters of distance, striking him in the face. As he reeled from the attack, Eli *clap used the whip as a chain connecting her to her opponent. With a final roar, Eli sent ice shards streaking through the rain, colliding with the assailant.
eli_gone_crazy

Postby JRPictures on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:31 pm

JR ran off and hid away from Eli, inspecting the cut as the chain got connected to him.

"What the hell?" he murmured as he saw ice shards streaking through the rain towards him.

"Oh SH*T" JR activated what little power in his mana manipulation to make a shield.

"This will last me a few of those ice shards" He thought. "Come on think, how can I take her down. ....you need to be in full power to warp reality. If only she didn't destroy my pixel katana. Come on...." JR thought through every possibility his genre savvy mind could think of.

"What can I mod my lawgiver to do. WHAT CAN I DO?"

JR ran across the area in which he could run with the chain still attached, trying to dodge each ice shard as his shield became progressively weaker. He grabbed his lawgiver and went through every bullet.

"Rapid Fire"

Out of Bullets

"Incendiary"

Out of Bullets

"Hot Shot"

Out of Bullets

"Exorcist"

Exorcist

JR shot an exorcist round at Eli, thinking it could stop her alchemy. It didn't, instead she knocked the bullet down with an ice shard.

"Godammit. Hi-Ex"

Hi-Ex

JR shot a round of Hi-Ex into the air, sending several ice shards away from him. He then shot a round at Eli to no avail.

"I guess that's it, it's over I can't win now. Most of my bullets are gone, my energy manipulation is getting weaker, my pixeltana is destroyed. I need full power to warp reality. My technopathy is hardly handy here." JR sat down on the ground with his weaking shield slowly fading as he closed his eyes ready to be defeated by his opponent.

(There we go. Happy?)
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:15 pm

Eli stumbled over to her fallen opponent, dodging debris and bits of exploded chicken as she wiped at the cut her opponent had left, leaking viscous blood over her eye.

Upon reaching her opponent, she knelt down next to him. He had finally collapsed, the energy he was using a mere dull glow compared to its former gleam. "I am really, truly sorry." Eli said as she put clapped both her hands on either side of her assailant's head, killing him instantly by freezing the Medulla Oblongata, stopping his heart and respiratory abilities.

Standing, Eli walked away from her now-deceased opponent, Where DID that steak go?
eli_gone_crazy

Postby Sicon112 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Swish, swish.

The cloak of midnight black and the thunk of reinforced boots were the only thing that sounded out as the figure glided across the floor of the dark room he found himself in. A few meters away was a door leading to an area lit by a brilliant light, at least in comparison to where he was. However, he could strangely not see what lay on the other side. This only confirmed his suspicions of the supernatural.

Stepping through, he glanced around himself, only to see a long grassy field that stretched out as far as the eye could see. Some cows were grazing nearby and there was a red barn off to one side. The walls on either side of the door seemed to continue into infinity, and this was the only entrance in sight. However, he didn't rely on sight alone. He knew. Somewhere out there was someone to fight. Hopefully someone strong, otherwise this would get boring really fast. A strange, unsettling grin flickered across his mouth, the only part of his face aside from a few strands of white hair that was not concealed in shadow. Softly, he leaned back against the side of the archway. He would wait. His prey would come to him. It was only a matter of time, and he had as much as he could ever need.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby agoraoptera on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:35 pm

Uhh.. Agora sighed with the groan of the tortured undead as he picked himself off the grass, softly waving in the wind. This new flesh wasn't fitting him well, it was a little too tight on his skeleton and even with the allowances where he had cut off the skin and added on new length with needle and thread, it still made his movements awkward and jerky.

With a sigh of frustration, he ripped the skin and muscle off his fingers and threw it out, watching the little gibbets of black dissolve into writhing, pearlescent maggots. Agora stood there, watching the little worms burrow into the ground, letting his bone spread slowly. He lost track of time standing there, watching the ground with unblinking eyelids, though it was little more than five minutes.

Agora didn't like his new body. Using his now-revealed bony fingers, he cut off a portion of his thigh and touched it to the growing circle on the floor, causing a part of the rotting meat to begin turn to bone. He threw it out again, trying to see if he could fling it further. After all, this place was huge-

Where was this place anyway? Green and grassy, large and wide, entirely uninhabited. No, he corrected himself, not uninhabited. There were herds of.. cows in the distance, grazing leisurely, almost as if they didn't know that a fight was to take place. Of course they didn't. But speaking of an opponent, where was he? Unless his opponent happened to be an entire herd of cows, which was not entirely improbable, he was nowhere in sight.

Ah well. It did not matter. The bones were spreading and he could already see plants wilting from the diseases the wind was carrying.
If you can make it better, don't make it sentient.

agoraoptera wrote: :| Shane just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I get to be Godzilla

Proud co-writer of the Greatest Idea of Our Time: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1236
agoraoptera

Postby Sicon112 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:53 pm

The figure sat leaning against the doorway for some time; he didn't know how long. However, with a jerk, his head snapped up, his shadow covered eyes scanning the horizon. There was death on the wind. Apparently, his enemy was inviting him in.

"Don't mind if I do!" With a smirk floating on the edge of disturbing, he kicked off the wall behind him, and for a moment his cloak shifted and the hilt of a sword was visible where it was strapped across his back. Then he began to glide through the grass around him with a soundless gait that was somehow wrong in its impossible smoothness, the only noise the swishing of his cape harmonizing with the grass in the breeze.

It only took a few minutes till he crested a hill and looked into a small depression filled with what seemed to be bone, which extended up and out of view over the opposite crest. In the center, roughly thirty meters away from him with his back turned, was a horrendously mauled creature that was somehow still standing. Something about the air felt off, but Sicon payed it no mind as he advanced closer, remaining totally silent. First, it was time to wake up his new friend...

The trail of impossible blackness darted across the ground from Sicon's feet like a lightning bolt, leaving a gaping hole in the bone it crossed over, revealing the clay layer of the soil beneath. The bolt of barely contained energy reached the target zone in the next second, its unnatural color, or lack thereof, caused by the fact that the mind holding it together until just the right moment was not even letting one bit of energy escape from his grasp, not even electromagnetic waves.

As it reached the target zone, the blackness tore away, and for an instant frozen in time, a brilliant white light flashed out, and then the roar of the explosion filled the air as fire shot up the side of the depression, the tendrils of flame brushing against Sicon's form, seeming to be pulled inwards by an invisible force.

Sicon began to laugh in the face of his destruction. This was his element! "Wake up!" The smile that split his face now was truly psychotic as he looked down into the flames. "It's time to play!"
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Next

Return to Roleplaying