Fallen Kingdom Discussion and Information Board

Be a knight in shining armor, a troll under a bridge, a helium-seller in a steampunk world...whoever you want to be.

Fallen Kingdom Discussion and Information Board

Postby TheJester on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:08 am

From the twisted minds of The Jester and Sicon112, comes the RP of Epic Proportions.

Fallen Kingdom

The basic plotline (As of right now) is...

"Legend has it that the legendary 'Fallen Kingdom' know as Unigarond was a kingdom so vast it covered the entire world of Aretha. For some unknown reasons, the Kingdom fell and was relegated to a giant island kingdom in the middle of the planet Aretha, covered in a thick fog that no human has been able to pass through and come back alive. Over 7,000 years later, the fog that covers the Fallen Kingdom lifts and the island is able to be walked upon once again. Wanting to capitalize on the supposed riches and power the city holds, the three kingdom's of Aretha: Sparton, Athenon, and Olympion, set out to conquer the kingdom. They are unaware that the island is guarded by Colossal guards known as 'Fallen Guardians', guardians that protect the island with their lives and are prepared to do whatever it takes to defend their sacred city."

There will be (So Far) three kingdoms of whose warriors you can play.

• Sparton: Known as the "Warrior Kingdom" by some, Sparton has bread some of the finest warrior in the entire world of Aretha. Their strict Monarchy governmental system keeps their stout kingdom intact. Warriors of Sparton have known to rather die than lose a battle and fight to the end in almost all battles. When the king heard that the Island had lifted the fog, the king set out to conquer it and control it as a strategic military base and a source of power. There are three classes of warriors one can choose if they pick Sparton as their home kingdom.

1. Swordsman: Warrior highly classed in swordplay.
      • Broadsword: Power 3/5, Speed 4/5.
      • Double Edged Longsword: Power 4/5, Speed 3/5.
      • Scimitar: Power 2/5, Speed 5/5.
      • Katana: Power 3/5, Speed 4/5
    2. Spearsmen: Warrior highly classed in using spears and staffs.
      • Wooden Spear: Armor Pierce 3/5, Speed, 5/5.
      • Steel Spear: Armor Pierce 4/5, Speed 2/5.
      • Diamond Spear: Armor Pierce 5/5, Speed 1/5.
      • Halberder: Armor Pierce 3/5, Speed 4/5.
      • Naginata: Armor Pierce 1/5, Speed 5/5.
    3. Brute: Tough warrior highly classed in use of Axes and overtly heavy weapons.
      • Battle Axe: Speed 4/5, Power 3/5, Weight 2/5.
      • War Hammer: Speed 1/5, Power 5/5, Weight 1/5.
      • Flanged Mace: Speed 3/5, Power 3/5, Weight 3/5.
      • Double Battle Axe: Speed 2/5, Power 5/5, Weight 4/5
  • Athenon: A kingdom known for it's highly educated populace, Athenon prides itself in it's Democratic government and peaceful life. This does not alter the fact they have the best Archers in the whole of Aretha. The Democratic Government voted on an expedition into the Fallen Kingdom in order to acquire the riches laid there and lift the economy of Athenon into long lasting prosperity. If one chooses this kingdom they can pick...

1. Longbowman: Archer classed in Longbows.
      • Athenon Longbow: Range 5/5, Power 2/5, Reload Rate 5/5, Fire Rate 4/5.
      • Oak Longbow: Range 5/5, Power 4/5, Reload Rate 5/5, Fire Rate 3/5.
      • Captains Deathbow: Range 3/5, Power 5/5, Reload Rate 4/5, Fire Rate 1/5.
      • Black Bow: Range 5/5. Power 5/5, Reload Rate 1/5, Fire Rate 1/5.
    2. Crossbowman: Archer skilled in Crossbows.
      • Bells Cross Crossbow: Range 5/5, Power 5/5, Reload Rate 3/5, Fire Rate 1/5.
      • Flexible Crossbow: Range 4/5, Power 4/5, Reload Rate 3/5, Fire Rate 2/5.
      • Three-Shot Crossbow: Range 4/5, Power 2/5, Reload Rate 1/5, Fire Rate 4/5.
      • Marauders Crossbow: Range 1/5, Power 2/5, Reload Rate 5/5, Fire Rate 5/5.

3. Rifleman: Soldier classed in Rifles and firearms.
      • Sniper Rifle: Range 5/5, Power 5/5, Reload Rate 1/5, Fire Rate 2/5.
      • Bolt Action Rifle: Range 4/5, Power, 4/5, Reload Rate 2/5, Fire Rate 3/5.
      • Semi-Automatic Rifle: Range 3/5, Power 2/5, Reload Rate 4/5, Fire Rate 5/5.
      • Automatic Rifle: Range 2/5, Power 1/5, Reload Rate 5/5, Fire Rate 5/5.
  • Olympion: Believed to be the successor of the Fallen Kingdom, Olympion holds a strict Theocracy under the belief that they are the continuation of the Fallen Kingdom. The people that live there are magical hybrid warriors that can control magic. They are extremely devoted to their belief and their kind is shunned from Athenon and Sparton. If one chooses them they will get a more complicated system based on these extra credentials to the user making list.

• Power:
    • Looks(You do not have to look human):
      No classes for Olympion as it is more diverse.

The Giants are antagonists in the RP, they are a major enemy when fighting them. There are several Giants and I will cover them here.
  • Alduman: Giant of Fire
  • Gloraitek: Giant of Water
  • Moritanian: Giant of Earth
  • Dekatok: Giant of Air

Golems are much more powerful than Giants and live in the center of the island.
  • Heelonos: Golem of Blood
  • Delhada: Golem of Lightning
  • Beesharo: Golem of Metal
  • Deel: Golem of Weather

Lord Resputan was the Last King of Unigarond. He is laid to rest in a secret tomb somewhere on the island. The only way to awaken him is by defeating the Golem Deel and claiming the Revival stone that he guards. Resputan is a master of Black magic and is a great force of evil. Awakening him would be unwise.

CHARACTER SHEETS
  • Name:
  • Kingdom of Origin:
  • Primary Weapon (Not required if Olympion):
  • Secondary Weapon (Optional):
  • Power (Only if Olympion):
  • Looks (Optional. Required if Olympion):
  • Backstory (Optional):
  • Age (Optional):
  • What Nation will you be starting out in? (Just because your country of origin is in *Blank* does not mean you can't be in *Blank*

I have decided to allow secondary weapons, however, they will be optional and I will allow free reign on them. This means that you can have you secondary be whatever you want. Get creative.

This RP is in it's Alpha stages and needs work I know that. I will continuously update the first page with new stuff and whatever I add. This is to discuss the RP until it's intended release in 1/21/13. I prefer to have discussions on the potential of my stuff before I release it.

So my friends, discuss.
Last edited by TheJester on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:26 pm, edited 20 times in total.
TheJester

Re: Fallen Kingdom (RP Still in Production)

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:22 am

Hey, now this looks cool. I have a few different builds that would be REALLY cool to play. Now what class to be? They all look so fun...
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Guyshane on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:09 am

A new RPG?
Emperor Plapatine what do you have to say about this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnQ_mp9TzZY
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
Guyshane

Postby Victin on Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:48 am

This seems fun. But I'll simply observe it until I've done everything I wanted to and until I see how your RP will develop.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby TheJester on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:17 pm

Made some MAJOR updates...
1. Updated main plot.
2. Updated plot of three countries.
3. Updated class system for RP.

Check it out.
TheJester

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:02 pm

Well, if I'm a swordsman, which I was considering, I'm going with katanas. Obviously. Unfortunately they do not seem to be listed. We are supposed to stick to the weapons there, correct?
Last edited by Sicon112 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Guyshane on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:04 pm

I'm probably gonna take rifleman on this one
Guyshane

Postby TheJester on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:41 pm

Added four new weapons and added giants along with the post being in list form now.
TheJester

Postby AMimsyBorogove on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:33 pm

Do you mean "Golem?" Because Gollum is a small, schizophrenic former-hobbit from LOTR. XD
"The Apocalypse is basically just a tutorial." - Sicon112.

"Due to the ambiguity of this wording, I am unable to determine whether or not I am the leader of the X-Men!"
"UNIVERSE-BREAKING EPILEPSY RAVE!" - AMimsyBorogove
AMimsyBorogove

Postby TheJester on Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:49 pm

Just fixed it. Thanks Mimsy.
TheJester

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:08 pm

No chance that wooden spear could be a lance, is there? I like lances.
Eh, with elephants. I might do this anyway.
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby TheJester on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:25 pm

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:No chance that wooden spear could be a lance, is there? I like lances.
Eh, with elephants. I might do this anyway.

Imagine it as a lance XD
TheJester

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:18 am

OK, so Mimsy and I have decided. We are SO totally in for this. We've got characters up and ready, and an interconnecting backstory ready to go. However, we should probably run this stuff by you to make sure it's OK, so next time you are on, talk to me on chat.
Last edited by Sicon112 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:56 am

Wait, forget the lance, I need a naginata if I have to modify that spear to be one myself.
Logical backing for making naginata one of the options: halberds are foot soldier weapons-- in other words, halberds are for redshirts and mooks. No point in making them an option because honestly, who wants to go around armed like a redshirt? Like halberds, naginata are slightly longer than spears, with a more... uh, interesting... blade. Difference being, they're AWESOME instead of redshirt-like. So yeah. :D

Also, we can carry a small secondary weapon, right? I... might need to speak to you in the chat about this, Jester...
Alternatively, my character's shukusen totally isn't a weapon. Whatever would make you think that? It's... a fashion accessory. That's right.
Last edited by Qara-Xuan Zenith on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby agoraoptera on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:19 am

I'm interested to see what you'll do for the Olympion system :D
If you can make it better, don't make it sentient.

agoraoptera wrote: :| Shane just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I get to be Godzilla

Proud co-writer of the Greatest Idea of Our Time: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1236
agoraoptera

Postby Guyshane on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:32 am

Whatever I'm in
Guyshane

Postby Victin on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:32 am

With elephants, I'll be from Olympion. What do I need to know to start making a character up?
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:30 am

So yeah, I'll play GDALLSP KphPGDthM.

I've pretty much got a bio, though I want to clear up a couple details with you (and also see what kind of stuff other people are including in theirs, since I'm still really new to this) before I post it.

Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Endless Sea on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:52 pm

Well, that's certainly a badass picture.
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby TheJester on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:22 pm

Updated a character sheet DO NOT USE IT YET. And made a small thing on Secondary weapons.

Also, would you guys believe me if I said that I was inspired to make this by listening to Wide Awake by Katy Perry?

Also, I am pleased to announce that Sicon112 will be Co-GMod along with me.
TheJester

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:11 pm

TheJester wrote:This RP is in it's Alpha stages and needs work I know that. I will continuously update the first page with new stuff and whatever I add. This is to discuss the RP until it's intended release in 2/13/13. I prefer to have discussions on the potential of my stuff before I release it.

So my friends, discuss.

Forgot to change this date. But looking awesome. I'll start drafting bios.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby TheJester on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Sicon112 wrote:
TheJester wrote:This RP is in it's Alpha stages and needs work I know that. I will continuously update the first page with new stuff and whatever I add. This is to discuss the RP until it's intended release in 2/13/13. I prefer to have discussions on the potential of my stuff before I release it.

So my friends, discuss.

Forgot to change this date. But looking awesome. I'll start drafting bios.

Nice and I will fix that thanks.. Also Sicon I pushed the date further forward to 1/21/13.

3 DAYS FROM NOW!

Get ready everybody!
TheJester

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Does that mean we should start getting our character sheets written? :)
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Re: Fallen Kingdom [3 MORE DAYS!]

Postby TheJester on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:25 pm

YES IMMEDIATELY!

Just don't post em yet XD
TheJester

Re: Fallen Kingdom [2 MORE DAYS!]

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:11 pm

Jester, if you are reading this, I just had an EPIC idea. Meet me on the chat box as soon as you get on!
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Next

Return to Roleplaying