Fallen Kingdom Discussion and Information Board

Be a knight in shining armor, a troll under a bridge, a helium-seller in a steampunk world...whoever you want to be.

Re: Fallen Kingdom Discussion and Information Board

Postby Pixelmage on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:04 pm

Victin wrote:May I ask where do I enter?

You weren't online when I wrote that post, so I didn't work your character into the scene. Can't control him if you're not around for me to ask.
"Yami ni madoishi awarena kage yo
Hito o kizutsuke otoshimete,
Tsumi ni oboreshi gō no tama,
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Victin on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:06 pm

eli_gone_crazy wrote:
Victin wrote:
Pixelmage wrote:On my post:
Alia and Mal are under false names to the army. Natalya is just a human, so she doesn't need a fake name.
Alia is Sundry. Mal is Veritas.

The Purple Arrow is one of Alia's thunderbolts, so, it's a Olympion type hit in arrow shape. It's also the symbol that allows the other Olympions to recognize her as being under the guard of one of them (meaning she's not a generic slave and is only bound to obey her guardian). Though in reality she's free and doing that because she wants, for appearances she is an employee of Mal and Alia.

May I ask where do I enter?

mmm... Alia's waiting for a response from the inquisitor. I guess she'll attempt civility and avoid a useless fight. so... just don't blow up anything or kill anyone, and you should be good to do as you see fit.

Uh... I meant, wasn't I supposed to be your friends or something like that? I'm pretty sure you'd try to get me a false name, since I'm also an Olympian. As for what I'm going to do, I'm pondering whether I should appear in this scene or in JR's one.

DISCLAIMER: The fact I used the verb "to ponder" doesn't mean I am planning to take over the world.

Pixelmage wrote:
Victin wrote:May I ask where do I enter?

You weren't online when I wrote that post, so I didn't work your character into the scene. Can't control him if you're not around for me to ask.

I didn't expect you to, I was just wondering on how it would affect the fact I am supposed to be your friend, and the implications.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Pixelmage on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:12 pm

You're not necessarily known and exiled, if I remember correctly you weren't exiled and just tags along because you want to. So you don't need a fake name. And for now Alia's not starting a fight, so it shouldn't cause anything to your char.

You could pop by JR and watch things unfold, or find Natalya and get a rundown on what's happening. Or you could wait for the NPC reply and see if it gives you a better scene to write. Or you might think of something else entirely, just don't move the NPC before he replies and the rest is pretty much open at this point.
"Yami ni madoishi awarena kage yo
Hito o kizutsuke otoshimete,
Tsumi ni oboreshi gō no tama,
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:14 pm

Victin wrote:Uh... I meant, wasn't I supposed to be your friends or something like that? I'm pretty sure you'd try to get me a false name, since I'm also an Olympian.

As far as I can understand as an outsider, Eli's and Agora's characters need false names due to their true identities being traitors/criminals/something like that to the Olympian authorities as of certain events in their backstory-- which your character wasn't as directly involved in.

(Either I'm correct in my understanding, in which case that should clear up Vic's confusion, or I'm wrong in my understanding, and those better informed might want to make the actual situation more clearly understandable to those outside the loop.)
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Victin on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:30 pm

Pixelmage wrote:You're not necessarily known and exiled, if I remember correctly you weren't exiled and just tags along because you want to. So you don't need a fake name. And for now Alia's not starting a fight, so it shouldn't cause anything to your char.

You could pop by JR and watch things unfold, or find Natalya and get a rundown on what's happening. Or you could wait for the NPC reply and see if it gives you a better scene to write. Or you might think of something else entirely, just don't move the NPC before he replies and the rest is pretty much open at this point.

Actually I have this idea in mind, but I want to make sure I can pull it off. I believe I can, but in case of doubt, it's better to ask. All I need is time, and I don't have that.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:40 pm

Yo, Jester, if you are reading this, care to drop by the chat for a moment and discuss something?
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby JRPictures on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:11 am

Wow I thought people forgot about this RP.

I'll probably write up a post soon.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby Victin on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:11 pm

I'm formely asking to resign from Fallen Kingdom. I do want to play it, but for now I think I should back up. When I come back, be it next week or next month, I would like to sign in with a different char.
Victin

Postby Victin on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:03 pm

Total time I resisted not signing in again: less than 2 hours.

>.< Okay, I thought of a better char, backstory and all. I need to sort of his abilities somewhat, and I probably will ask for Sicon's help. Actually I might even make him a girl now that I noticed that the Sparton caravan has no women. If I do join the Sparton caravan, I still have to think.

But for my sake I won't rejoin until:
  1. I finish my FC post with Sicon;
  2. I sign up for a RP in TVTropes;
  3. I make a theme music for CW;
  4. Shhhhhhhh... This one is a secret. Don't tell anyone.

I'd add the RP I plan to do with Mimsy in the list, but even then it won't b open anytime soon, so that can be procastinated, errr... I mean wait
Victin

Postby Sicon112 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:59 pm

Bumpity bumpbump. Anyone still alive around here? Jester, if/when you read this, come chat with me. Other than that, the Olympion scene is still kinda hanging there. I can try and end it, but it will be rather awkward. I'm also bugging Mimsy to get back and continue the Sparton story. That should come soon.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby JRPictures on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Sicon112 wrote:Bumpity bumpbump. Anyone still alive around here? Jester, if/when you read this, come chat with me. Other than that, the Olympion scene is still kinda hanging there. I can try and end it, but it will be rather awkward. I'm also bugging Mimsy to get back and continue the Sparton story. That should come soon.

Hmm I'm still here I should write up a post.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby Lordxana0 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:48 pm

Can't really do anything in Fallen Kingdom. I personally thought this died after Jester quit and threw his ideas at someone who wasn't expected to GM it.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Postby AMimsyBorogove on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Yeah... I'm not really sure what the plan for this is, exactly, either. I'm just making stuff up as I go along. Anyway, since Sicon's yelling at me, I guess I'll see if I can't come up with a GM post for the Spartons...
"The Apocalypse is basically just a tutorial." - Sicon112.

"Due to the ambiguity of this wording, I am unable to determine whether or not I am the leader of the X-Men!"
"UNIVERSE-BREAKING EPILEPSY RAVE!" - AMimsyBorogove
AMimsyBorogove

Postby Lordxana0 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:46 pm

So yeah... Sorry guys but I think I am going to pull out of this RP. I hope it continues and goes awesomely. Sorry.
Lordxana0

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:47 am

*sigh* According to Jester, this whole thing is canceled and he may or may not show up here for a while/again. Don't bother posting anymore...
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Guyshane on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:49 am

:cry:
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
Guyshane

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:50 am

Maybe if he ever comes back we can start it up. Who knows, maybe I will come up with something? For now it is on hiatus. :(
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Endless Sea on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:55 am

:/

...to be honest, actually, I kind of saw that coming. Jester seems like a pretty busy guy these days.
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby Blurred_9L on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Sicon112 wrote:Maybe if he ever comes back we can start it up. Who knows, maybe I will come up with something? For now it is on hiatus. :(

Oh ok, I was about to ask if I should post an answer to Mimsy's post, because, you know, he did went to write it and stuff... :oops:
Why should we do the right thing?
-Well... because it's the right thing to do, there's no other good reason.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
Blurred_9L

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:28 pm

I'm going to attempt a plan for rebooting this. I know some of Jester's ideas, and I can always make up the rest myself. We shall see what happens.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Lordxana0 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:15 pm

But this does raise some good news. If this one ends then we have an open spot for another person to open an RP without worry. So the question is do we want to let a new GM step forward with an idea that they are willing to run? Or hold on to this RP even without the person who created it.
Lordxana0

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Oh I have no doubt this will be on hiatus for some time, even if I do get it running again, so it can drop down onto the waiting list for now.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby JRPictures on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:46 am

I'm alright with that. I'm busy with my own RPG currently anyways.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Previous

Return to Roleplaying