Assisted Development: Blackmore Academy RP

Be a knight in shining armor, a troll under a bridge, a helium-seller in a steampunk world...whoever you want to be.

Re: Assisted Development: Blackmore Academy RP

Postby Victin on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:41 am

Scarab wrote:
Lordxana0 wrote:Big question. Should I make Blackmore Academy more mission focused with only few elements of PvP or continue on with PvP and mild mission based elements.

I would say it depends on the nature of the missions. Basic ones will give your characters and players a focus without pushing them too much down one particular avenue

I agree with Scarab. I suppose we already have a mission-based RP. One with PvP would be different. And cool too.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby AMimsyBorogove on Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Yeah, it seems pointless to me to take a concept oriented towards PvP and turn it into a mission-based RP. Since character death isn't allowed, I really see no reason to take away from what seems to me to be one of the main points of the thread.
"The Apocalypse is basically just a tutorial." - Sicon112.

"Due to the ambiguity of this wording, I am unable to determine whether or not I am the leader of the X-Men!"
"UNIVERSE-BREAKING EPILEPSY RAVE!" - AMimsyBorogove
AMimsyBorogove

Postby Sicon112 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:09 pm

I kinda think we have a lack of good PvP options on this site. By PvP I don't necessarily mean direct combat, but the ability to really interact with other players and other factions, where everyone has their own goals and desires and they aren't necessarily on the same side.

Then again, since this isn't going up on this site, that doesn't matter as much. :/ I'd have joined, otherwise.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Lordxana0 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:35 am

Now accepting ideas for other guilds.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Postby Victin on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:26 am

Lordxana0 wrote:Now accepting ideas for other guilds.

"Oh, hey, did you 'lost' your weapon while you were asleep? Or when you were fighting that pack of wolves, one of them took your food away, even though you are vegetarian? Your problems are over! Lost and Found has it. Our guild has a few cabins around the woods. Visit one and they will give your prized possessions back*. *After the payment of a small fee. After all, you shouldn't leave your equipment lying around like a fool. ;) "
Symbol: An winking white cat with a purple background.

"You don't see us. You don't hear us. You don't speak about us. We are evil. You will never see us coming."
Symbol: A golden monky crossing his arms with an yellow background.

"Girls from around the island, listen to our plea. Thee shall not fall unto the traps of the patriarchy. Together, we will bring the utopia of Amazonian phylosophy to the Academy, and then, the world!"
Symbol: This.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Previous

Return to Roleplaying