Idea Thread

Be a knight in shining armor, a troll under a bridge, a helium-seller in a steampunk world...whoever you want to be.

Idea Thread

Postby agoraoptera on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:20 am

This is the Thread for Ideas that may or may not be implemented into the future. Go wild guys :D

Project Tabora:

A research team was sent to the immense, mysterious glacier rising starkly above everything else for miles around, far in the north. They landed, in the skyliner Astartes, in what appeared to be a small valley in the Tabora Plateau. What drew their interest was a doorway, clearly artificial and just as obviously not man-made.

The team ventured into the hallways and found a room, evidently a lab of a sort, with what appeared to be teen/tween children held in stasis, suspended in tanks of darkly glowing amniotic fluid. The members of the team each approached one tank, one child to each person, when a brilliant light flashes, knocking out all of the members.

You wake up with the child standing over you, guarding you. His/her features are not what you remember, but the features are what you know to be the representation of your expectation of a perfect child. You know, instinctively, that the child is now bonded to you and you are his/her Guardian. He/She brought you back to the Astartes.

Each of the children are exponentially faster, stronger, greater in every physical aspect of the human body than any person ought to be. Able to catch a speeding bullet, they are fiercely protective of their respective Guardians.

An explosion, howling klaxons, the skyliner is plunged into darkness. Someone, one of the Guardians, has sabotaged the ship just as it was about to leave. The skyliner crashes barely moments after it rises and the wreckage holds few survivors within. What will you and your Ward do?
If you can make it better, don't make it sentient.

agoraoptera wrote: :| Shane just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I get to be Godzilla


Proud co-writer of the Greatest Idea of Our Time: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1236
User avatar
agoraoptera
 
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:46 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Idea Thread

Postby Scarab on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:14 pm

Now THAT'S interesting. Would each individual player play both the child and their character, or would they be permitted to work with other players?
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
User avatar
Scarab
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:35 pm
Location: Durham, United Kingdom

Re: Idea Thread

Postby Endless Sea on Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:30 pm

...*shudder* That's kinda creepy, for some reason. Still, the idea of having a kid to take care of for the duration of the RP kind of makes me disinterested. :/
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
User avatar
Endless Sea
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Re: Idea Thread

Postby Scarab on Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Endless Sea wrote:...*shudder* That's kinda creepy, for some reason. Still, the idea of having a kid to take care of for the duration of the RP kind of makes me disinterested. :/


Agreed, thats why it's so potentially itneretsing. The potential for subverting typical concepts alone is just immense :D
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
User avatar
Scarab
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:35 pm
Location: Durham, United Kingdom

Re: Idea Thread

Postby Guyshane on Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:44 pm

Wait I just realized this idea gives me a chance to be a Big Daddy minus the brainwashing. Now I am excited.
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
User avatar
Guyshane
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:45 pm

Re: Idea Thread

Postby Pixelmage on Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:10 pm

I'll agree with Shane on this. Plenty of room for awesome. :D
"Yami ni madoishi awarena kage yo
Hito o kizutsuke otoshimete,
Tsumi ni oboreshi gō no tama,
Ippen... shinde miru?"
User avatar
Pixelmage
 
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:08 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Idea Thread

Postby agoraoptera on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:14 am

Scarab wrote:Now THAT'S interesting. Would each individual player play both the child and their character, or would they be permitted to work with other players?

Both Ward and Guardian, or one player can be the Ward, one be the Guardian. Up to you, free-form on that.

See, if I'd known people thought this was interesting, I'd have put it up as a proper RP >_> :P

Endless Sea wrote:...*shudder* That's kinda creepy, for some reason. Still, the idea of having a kid to take care of for the duration of the RP kind of makes me disinterested. :/

The kid's gonna be taking care of the Guardian as much as the other way round. Keeping in mind that this kid is able to just about everything physical you can't and then some more. Of course, they won't know much, but then the Guardians are all researchers, say, geo-chemists, documentarists, geologists, archaeologists, geo-physicists, archaeo-linguists, geo-chronologists, you know, the like.

Oh, another thing I forgot to mention. The Wards' personality are entirely based off the Guardian's. That isn't to say that they're alike, they may be alike, complimentary, complete opposites, stuff like that. And each Ward has one phobia derived from their respective Guardian. This phobia, say claustrophobia as an example, is incredibly crippling, up to the point that in an enclosed situation, the Ward will just freak out and be completely unable to do anything.

... Of course, the phobias might not make it into the final product, but I do think that it adds an interesting level, considering that one of the Guardians just tried to kill everyone :D
If you can make it better, don't make it sentient.

agoraoptera wrote: :| Shane just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I get to be Godzilla


Proud co-writer of the Greatest Idea of Our Time: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1236
User avatar
agoraoptera
 
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:46 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Idea Thread

Postby Endless Sea on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:18 pm

Well, Bound by Faith might not get done for a while, so I might as well co-opt this thread for dropping what I have in the way of playable races thus far. Here's the four I've actually fleshed out at the moment:

Primals (Oroaghan): Massive, extremely muscular apes with their backs covered in armor plating-like hide. They’re surprisingly acrobatic for their size and stature, and can curl into balls for defense or short, high-speed rolling charges. Oroaghan usually live in towns dug into the side of a mountain or rocky cliff, and while they try to avoid contact with other races, they’ve shown reasonable diplomatic skills in the past, having talked their way out of many interspecies military conflicts that otherwise would have included them.
Magic: Weakening targets, altering environment, destroying stuff, elemental earth

Greyhounds (Aruur): Nocturnal canines the size of a rhinoceros, and with horns to match. They shed their hides regularly, and the cast-off skin tends to harden and toughen over time, to the point that magically shaping them into clothing or bone-like armor is common practice. Carnivorous and fiercely territorial, Aruur tend to gather in wandering packs led by the most able hunters and trackers, so they rarely have much in the way of towns and such.
Magic: Physical buffs, sensory buffs, using their voices as tools (echolocation, sonic blasts, etc.)

Serpents (Ayiikah): Immense avian creatures with four wings and scale-like feathers. Two rows of wide, flat spines run from the back of one’s neck to the tip of the serpentine tail that gives it its nickname; these are adjustable and used to help it maneuver. Having evolved from more reasonably-sized ancestors along a ley line, they can travel the skies with grace and ease despite being too large for natural flight. Ayiikah are solitary carnivores and hostile to even their own kind, generally responding to trespassers, intentional or not, with lethal force.
Magic: Breath spells (especially spitting hellfire), telekinesis (when grounded), elemental wind

Nightmares (Therneth): Nocturnal, human-sized creatures resembling bats, but with relatively long, double-jointed legs and a prehensile claw at the end of one’s body-length tail. Their necks, half as long as a human arm, are fairly flexible, and their multiple eyes give their faces a vaguely spider-like appearance. Except for their limbs and head, their entire bodies are ringed by cartilage ribs spaced a few centimeters apart, making them look like their spines and rib cages are exposed. Due to their appearance and low tolerance to light, Therneth colonies tend to stick to secluded, pitch-black areas away from the rest of civilization, rarely interacting with outsiders.
Magic: Stealth spells, using their voices as tools, passive buoyancy (flight aid), elemental shadow (?)

So, any of these seem interesting to anybody?
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
User avatar
Endless Sea
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Re: Idea Thread

Postby agoraoptera on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:24 am

Lawless Lands:

What about integrating your traditional fantasy-esque semi-mythological creatures into a real life setting? Imagine a world, maybe in the early 1900s, where cyclops and trolls, bugbears and sprites are fleeing into the Lands Below. Turns out the Hollow Earth people were partially right; too bad those who knew the truth ended up being eaten by some of the more vicious Adaro. A few do stay up above, though. Vampires (snobbish bastards, if ever there were a group) and werewolves (pity they rely so much on the moon) mainly, though nobody's certain about just how many skinwalkers stay up there. Those fleeing below established their own realms; taking a leaf from the humans' proverbial book, cities have been built, hewn from the very bones of the Earth. Some species segregate, while others are more cosmopolitan and welcome all. Those who stay above trade with those below, providing whatever they lack, keeping in touch with their more mystical brethren. Humans on occasion are recruited by those above (a fool thing to do, most below feel) and one or two are even welcome below. But magic is a rarity amongst the humans and the Hidden Peoples guard their secrets jealously, lest those pesky humans drive them to extinction. For a time, there's even something like peace.

Nobody's certain how it started. Some blamed the dwarves for digging too deep. Others claimed the earth-wyrms were at fault for all their burrowings. But the fact of the matter was that one day, an entire city vanished, leaving behind an immense sinkhole. Tianyuan the sky-dragon reported to a council gathered of the rulers of each city, being the first to discover the horrible event. Deep in the sinkhole, stretching away into an unknownable distance, there was the slightest pinprick of flaring light that would have been unnoticeable by any other. We would suggest it to be the molten core of the Earth; the Hidden Peoples know naught of it. Worse still, the sinkhole stretches up vertically, casting the first rays of sunlight into these Lawless Lands. Will the humans come down, several hundred miles below the surface, and discover the existence of an incredibly hostile society? What manner of malevolent being could have caused the sinkhole, and why? Oooh, the tension~
If you can make it better, don't make it sentient.

agoraoptera wrote: :| Shane just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I get to be Godzilla


Proud co-writer of the Greatest Idea of Our Time: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1236
User avatar
agoraoptera
 
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:46 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Idea Thread

Postby Lordxana0 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:56 pm

You wake up in the middle of a busy city street. People don't seem to notice you are there and don't seem to take the time to move around you, because they pass right through you. Suddenly your phone rings with the sound of a text being received. 'You have Seven Days, Each Day you will receive a mission, at the end of the seven days you and the other seven players in this session will have their points for each day tallied up. The one with the highest score will receive the ultimate prize they will come back to life"

Suddenly the memories rush to you, a few minutes ago something had happened and you had slipped into darkness before waking up in the middle of the street. You look around and see other people getting off the ground and looking around confused. The phone rang again and a new text was received. "Mission One, Survive the Next Three Hours and Discover your Power"

A loud roar filled the street and the world around them began to shake. Something was coming, and they needed to get away.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What you see is what you get for this one. Seven players are forced to work together to come back to life. Each player would be given a different power which would evolve each day to become more powerful. Players would also receive points for their actions during the mission, which would create a divide between the players, but they would also need to realize that they need each other to survive the various missions. Plot twists and craziness all around. Thoughts?
Who you going to call? ME!
User avatar
Lordxana0
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:36 pm
Location: Long Beach

Re: Idea Thread

Postby Victin on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:32 pm

It's an wonderful world, isn't it? Though it all ends with you... :P Seems quite interesting, I loved TWEWY though I had to stop playing because my NDS broke, so when I got it back I had no idea how to do anything and I'm stuck at W2D7. How will it work out in RP format?
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
User avatar
Victin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Re: Idea Thread

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:42 pm

Dragon Riders idea:

So the earth is overrun with the Fair Folk, who are basically making life miserable for people and running wild.
Seven or so acquaintances decide to make themselves champions of humanity, and work together to summon dragons (which is far too difficult for one of them to do on their own), each with its own unique properties and bonded to one of the seven. For purposes of this game, dragons are intelligent but noncommunicative creatures; they don't have language, but their human riders will probably be able to understand their individual dragons. The seven riders set out to use their newfound powers to maintain peace and order in the world (probably dividing it up by continent?)... of course, some of them may have conflicting values. As well as powerful fey to deal with.

Umyeah. Just a random on-the-walk-home idea.
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
User avatar
Qara-Xuan Zenith
 
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Re: Idea Thread

Postby Guyshane on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:09 pm

Dragons....

Curses my one weakness
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
User avatar
Guyshane
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:45 pm

Re: Idea Thread

Postby Endless Sea on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:23 pm

Sorry, but Eragon has forever tainted that particular concept in my eyes. Seriously, whenever I see/hear the term "dragon rider", my mind automatically switches to "oh god that was a horribannoying series". It's kinda irritating, actually. :/
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
User avatar
Endless Sea
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Re: Idea Thread

Postby AMimsyBorogove on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:25 pm

In turn, every time I hear the word Eragon I think "AUUUUGH! That was the worst book to film adaptation of all time! HOW DO YOU EVEN MAKE THAT WORSE, ANYWAY?! IS THIS SOME SORT OF MASSIVE IRONIC JOKE, OR DO THE FILMMAKERS JUST SUCK?!"
"The Apocalypse is basically just a tutorial." - Sicon112.

"Due to the ambiguity of this wording, I am unable to determine whether or not I am the leader of the X-Men!"
"UNIVERSE-BREAKING EPILEPSY RAVE!" - AMimsyBorogove
User avatar
AMimsyBorogove
 
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Re: Idea Thread

Postby Guyshane on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 pm

We dont talk about that movie
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
User avatar
Guyshane
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:45 pm

Re: Idea Thread

Postby JackAlsworth on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:43 pm

*waves the Baton of Back-On-Topic around threateningly*

I like that particular idea, if only because my Changeling: The Lost group permanently attached me to the "fey as trolling jerks" concept as fun and worthwhile.
User avatar
JackAlsworth
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:40 pm
Location: Western Washington State

Re: Idea Thread

Postby Sicon112 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:51 pm

Welp, you said dragon. I'm sold.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
User avatar
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: Idea Thread

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Fri May 17, 2013 6:31 pm

So we got a little carried away talking about swords in the chatroom and somehow the vague idea popped up about a (probably mission-based) RP in which everyone has a customized magic sword with a ridiculous power.

Just to copy some of our silly ideas from the logs:

Sword of Ducks: the blade is made of duckfeathers. It's not very good at cutting things, but when you swing it at people, it tickles so much that they LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY for several hours.

Ooh, a sword that lights internal fluids on fire.
Cut someone, and no matter how deep it is, the blood starts burning.

A triatine, the two extra blades of which can detach and buzz a target, either firing lasers or linking to create a barrier.

FUNNEL SWORDS.

Stab someone in the mouth, and the entire cavity ignites due to the saliva and stuff.

Sword of Hairdressing: when you stab people with it, their hairstyle involuntarily changes into something ridiculous. Also it cuts things like a normal sword.

Stab someone in the spine, and the ENTIRE SPINE ignites.

Midas Sword: It turns everything it touches, including CONCEPTS, into pure gold.
So you could cut a crappy movie with it, and suddenly it would become awesome.

Sword of the Two Sisters: anything it cuts that's intrinsically good turns into/ gets covered in jewels; anything it cuts that's intrinsically bad turns into/ gets covered in bugs.

Sword of Dino-Might: Turns anything it cuts into an exploding dinosaur.]

Sword of Llamas. I think this one is self-explanatory.

Sword of Randall: Turns anything it touches into a stick-figure version of the original.

sword of KILLS BUGS DEAD

Sword of rust. Rusts everything it touches. Metal or not. /IWannaJoinIn

Sword of the Sparkly Pretty Boy: Creates an amount of bishie sparkles based on how effeminate its wielder is - but only if said wielder in male. These sparkles are then fired as homing projectiles at the speed of light. There is, however, a 1 in 3 chance that they will simply turn the target they strike into Alex Louise Armstrong.

sword that shoots lightning

a really SHARP can of bug spray

Sword that shoots portals that shoot shurikens made of lightning that are also on fire.

Sword of Literal Phrases: Guaranteed to lose in any battle in which the opponent is wielding a pen. yeah I don't know why anyone would want this sword.

...a blade made entirely of dr pepper cans
it shotos pure, concenytrated sugar

Sword of Idun: Whatever it cuts is slowly covered by green crystals that assimilate the target, converting it into golden power that is then absorbed into the user. The user can then assume a perfect replica of the victim's form. With enough power, the sword can create black hole like vortexes that destroy areas of space with extreme pressure, then absorb the matter into an alternate dimension in which the user is essentially god, allowing him to use this matter to fill the void dimension and create new objects within it, then summon them via the sword.
The downside is that if your assimilation victim is determined enough, or if you ever shout "I'M STILL HERE!" You, instead, will be assimilated.

Sword of Pixels: Anything it cuts becomes very grainy and pixellated. Not to be confused with pixel katanas, I guess.
...That's just an SBAHJ-ifier.

I want a Sword Sword.
It's a sword that's also a sword.

...Sword of Scarlet Temperament.

what good is a prism sword?
Absorbs or refracts light for light attacks or buffs.
it focuses light

Sword of plain old Temperament: It puts anyone it cuts in a very bad mood. Of course, you'd be in a bad mood if you just got stabbed ANYWAY, so I'm not entirely sure if it's a magic sword.

Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
User avatar
Qara-Xuan Zenith
 
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Re: Idea Thread

Postby SpiritfChaos on Fri May 17, 2013 6:40 pm

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:So we got a little carried away talking about swords in the chatroom and somehow the vague idea popped up about a (probably mission-based) RP in which everyone has a customized magic sword with a ridiculous power.

Just to copy some of our silly ideas from the logs:

Sword of Ducks: the blade is made of duckfeathers. It's not very good at cutting things, but when you swing it at people, it tickles so much that they LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY for several hours.

Ooh, a sword that lights internal fluids on fire.
Cut someone, and no matter how deep it is, the blood starts burning.

A triatine, the two extra blades of which can detach and buzz a target, either firing lasers or linking to create a barrier.

FUNNEL SWORDS.

Stab someone in the mouth, and the entire cavity ignites due to the saliva and stuff.

Sword of Hairdressing: when you stab people with it, their hairstyle involuntarily changes into something ridiculous. Also it cuts things like a normal sword.

Stab someone in the spine, and the ENTIRE SPINE ignites.

Midas Sword: It turns everything it touches, including CONCEPTS, into pure gold.
So you could cut a crappy movie with it, and suddenly it would become awesome.

Sword of the Two Sisters: anything it cuts that's intrinsically good turns into/ gets covered in jewels; anything it cuts that's intrinsically bad turns into/ gets covered in bugs.

Sword of Dino-Might: Turns anything it cuts into an exploding dinosaur.]

Sword of Llamas. I think this one is self-explanatory.

Sword of Randall: Turns anything it touches into a stick-figure version of the original.

sword of KILLS BUGS DEAD

Sword of rust. Rusts everything it touches. Metal or not. /IWannaJoinIn

Sword of the Sparkly Pretty Boy: Creates an amount of bishie sparkles based on how effeminate its wielder is - but only if said wielder in male. These sparkles are then fired as homing projectiles at the speed of light. There is, however, a 1 in 3 chance that they will simply turn the target they strike into Alex Louise Armstrong.

sword that shoots lightning

a really SHARP can of bug spray

Sword that shoots portals that shoot shurikens made of lightning that are also on fire.

Sword of Literal Phrases: Guaranteed to lose in any battle in which the opponent is wielding a pen. yeah I don't know why anyone would want this sword.

...a blade made entirely of dr pepper cans
it shotos pure, concenytrated sugar

Sword of Idun: Whatever it cuts is slowly covered by green crystals that assimilate the target, converting it into golden power that is then absorbed into the user. The user can then assume a perfect replica of the victim's form. With enough power, the sword can create black hole like vortexes that destroy areas of space with extreme pressure, then absorb the matter into an alternate dimension in which the user is essentially god, allowing him to use this matter to fill the void dimension and create new objects within it, then summon them via the sword.
The downside is that if your assimilation victim is determined enough, or if you ever shout "I'M STILL HERE!" You, instead, will be assimilated.

Sword of Pixels: Anything it cuts becomes very grainy and pixellated. Not to be confused with pixel katanas, I guess.
...That's just an SBAHJ-ifier.

I want a Sword Sword.
It's a sword that's also a sword.

...Sword of Scarlet Temperament.

what good is a prism sword?
Absorbs or refracts light for light attacks or buffs.
it focuses light

Sword of plain old Temperament: It puts anyone it cuts in a very bad mood. Of course, you'd be in a bad mood if you just got stabbed ANYWAY, so I'm not entirely sure if it's a magic sword.


I'm in.
I'm just a guy who wants to help save the world.
User avatar
SpiritfChaos
 
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:15 am

Re: Idea Thread

Postby Endless Sea on Fri May 17, 2013 7:17 pm

You forgot the portal sword, self-sharpening/assimilating sword, and recursive sword. :P
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
User avatar
Endless Sea
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Re: Idea Thread

Postby agoraoptera on Sat May 18, 2013 12:47 am

Swordchucks
If you can make it better, don't make it sentient.

agoraoptera wrote: :| Shane just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I get to be Godzilla


Proud co-writer of the Greatest Idea of Our Time: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1236
User avatar
agoraoptera
 
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:46 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Idea Thread

Postby Endless Sea on Sat May 18, 2013 5:12 am

That's not a sword, that's two. :P
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
User avatar
Endless Sea
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Re: Idea Thread

Postby Lordxana0 on Sun May 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Little idea that has been running through my head for awhile.

Psychic Children

Plot: An evil corporation wants to track down children born with special abilities and lock the up in order to create bioweapons that they can sell to further increase their profits. A group of rather powerful children escape one night, aided by someone who seems to have access to all of the electronics around them. They need to escape and survive, fighting the corporation and its monsters every step of the way.

Characters: Each player would take on the role of one of the children, with six probably being the cap for it. Starting out their powers would be small, but would grow larger with use. Powers would consist of things like telekinesis, mind control, control and summoning of fire. Things along those lines.

Restrictions: Players would be picked on a team player type basis. The man helping them escape doesn't want a group of people escaping that would start ripping each other apart right afterward.
Who you going to call? ME!
User avatar
Lordxana0
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:36 pm
Location: Long Beach

Re: Idea Thread

Postby Victin on Mon May 20, 2013 3:02 pm

Why so many ideas involving children with pairs? Even I am going to post one of those here when I finish typing it out.

And on the subject, I'm not sure what to say for the time being. Your RP sounds too kind of vague.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
User avatar
Victin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Next

Return to Roleplaying

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron