Character Sheets- Defective RP

Be a knight in shining armor, a troll under a bridge, a helium-seller in a steampunk world...whoever you want to be.

Character Sheets- Defective RP

Postby Endless Sea on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Welcome to the character sheet topic for Soldiers of the Eclipse: Defective! (Quaint, isn’t it?) Keep in mind- there’s only six slots open for playable characters in total, and there’s gotta be at least two per playable faction. Please list all character submissions in the following format:

Name: (needs no explanation)
Faction: (Myrmidon or Forged?)
Appearance: (height, build, coloration, gender, armor style, etc.- you know the drill)
Role (optional): (in case you want your Agent to be specialized, this is where you elaborate on that)
Elemental powers: (pretty much what the trope page describes; one to three required)
Basic powers (optional): (miscellaneous specific abilities; optionally allowed one or two)
Weapons: (used to direct or amplify powers, depending on if ranged or melee; summoned to hand)
Other equipment (optional): (any non-weapon gadgets and stuff your Agent is carrying)
Personality: (yeah, I don’t think I need to explain this one either)
History: (…see the above)
Notes (optional): (pretty much any other stuff that wouldn’t go into the above categories)

(Also, as I believe I’ve mentioned before, I’d very much appreciate it if someone offered to help out with running the RP, if only to have someone to bounce ideas off of for the parts of the plot that I haven’t fleshed out yet. ^^)
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Return to Roleplaying