Play-By-Post RPG/Discussion, sign-up and rules

Be a knight in shining armor, a troll under a bridge, a helium-seller in a steampunk world...whoever you want to be.

Re: Play-By-Post RPG/Discussion, sign-up and rules

Postby IslaKariese on Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:28 pm

It has recently come to my attention that for all this time, it's been my turn to post. Let me start off by saying IM SO EFFING SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO FIGURE IT OUT. Now I'll say thank you, Xana, for not getting mad or anything. I'll need to do some rereading, figure out what I need to do and where I need to be. But I will have something written soon...ish.

...Yeah, that sounds about right.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Lordxana0 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:03 pm

Thank you Isla and I look forward to seeing your wonderful post.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Postby Lordxana0 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:04 pm

Victin wrote:I still haven't read Sicon's post, and probably won't do it today ._.
Not even sure if I'll be able to read it tomorrow .-.
If so happens I suppose I'd have to pass my turn. |:
Though I think I could yet write before Isla. I don't remember how many people are between me and her, and since I plan to pick up a FC Underground Quest with Adell on Friday and Saturday (and it may span some of Sunday, depending on what time on Friday our quest is released). So... That's a thing. :/ What is your guys opinion?

Honestly Vic I am letting Isla wrap this up. Sorry man but Issac will have his time in the sun some other day.
Lordxana0

Postby Victin on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Better to Isla to wrap this up than for me or else I'd carry it on forever. As long as the RP move on and you have fun I'm okay with it.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby IslaKariese on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Well, now that everyone ELSE has confidence in me...
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Guyshane on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Now? We always had confidence in you.
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
Guyshane

Postby IslaKariese on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:29 pm

Guyshane wrote:Now? We always had confidence in you.

:oops:
IslaKariese

Postby Lordxana0 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:07 pm

So I am thinking about removing Ulrich from this RP so I can focus more on GMing, thoughts

Also if I decide to drop out we can get one other person in, and I wouldn't mind dropping out because as much as I like Ulrich I wouldn't mind seeing someone take his place.
Lordxana0

Postby Endless Sea on Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:45 pm

I VOLUNTEER
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby Lordxana0 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:47 pm

Isla your post for the final battle against Mewtwo should be done by next Friday. If not we are passing you and Mewtwo's death will be given to someone else.
Lordxana0

Postby IslaKariese on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:32 am

Lordxana0 wrote:Isla your post for the final battle against Mewtwo should be done by next Friday. If not we are passing you and Mewtwo's death will be given to someone else.

Oo Um... Right.
IslaKariese

Postby IslaKariese on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:05 pm

Kay, I've got a gameplan and an intro. It'll be tough, working days and writing nights, but I'm not giving up my slot. I won't.
IslaKariese

Postby Guyshane on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:09 pm

IslaKariese wrote:Kay, I've got a gameplan and an intro. It'll be tough, working days and writing nights, but I'm not giving up my slot. I won't.

*cheers on Isla*
Guyshane

Postby Lordxana0 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:12 am

If you want to swap characters to someone else please do it after this world. All characters will be locked in afterward.
Lordxana0

Postby IslaKariese on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:01 pm

Lordxana0 wrote:If you want to swap characters to someone else please do it after this world. All characters will be locked in afterward.

No, I'm sticking around. It's just weird timing on my part.
IslaKariese

Postby IslaKariese on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:14 pm

Ugh, if only it were next week. I'm off Thursday and Friday for 4th of July weekend. And I'd be over whatever the hell's making my throat the same consistency as a hedgehog.

But this isn't me whining. No, I'm just venting. It's healthy.
IslaKariese

Postby IslaKariese on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:02 pm

Done. It's not as long as i thought it'd be, or as polished, but I can think of nothing else. It's not even all that exciting, but the guy's dead, after so long, so... yeah.

...I'm going to bed now.
IslaKariese

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:28 pm

IslaKariese wrote:Done. It's not as long as i thought it'd be, or as polished, but I can think of nothing else. It's not even all that exciting, but the guy's dead, after so long, so... yeah.

...I'm going to bed now.

Hey, it may have been short, but your posts are as good as ever, Isla. ^_^
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Guyshane on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:41 pm

Name: Remy LeBeau “Gambit”

Weapon: Collapsible bo staff

Powers:

-Ability to charge any inorganic object by changing its potential energy to kinetic thus making it explosive

-Hypnotic charm which allows for subtle influence which does not affect those who already know about it

-Slightly greater than human strength and agility

-”Death” personality: Gambit was once a horse man of Apocalypse. The technology used to transform him into this being has not left his system. As such he can switch to this being at will (although not necessarily back at will). In this form he can create and control poisonous substances

Guyshane

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:17 am

Well, Hawkin is now officially a part of The Artist Formerly Known As The First RP.
.-. also I didn't know until I started writing this post that he has an accent.
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby IslaKariese on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:41 am

Sicon112 wrote:
IslaKariese wrote:Done. It's not as long as i thought it'd be, or as polished, but I can think of nothing else. It's not even all that exciting, but the guy's dead, after so long, so... yeah.

...I'm going to bed now.

Hey, it may have been short, but your posts are as good as ever, Isla. ^_^

:oops: ...Flatterer.
IslaKariese

Postby Sicon112 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:33 pm

About to make a Sabrac post here real fast in response. If possible, I'd like to get it in first, and Ait will only take me a few minutes to do so. Does anyone else want to post here, or are you all OK will me posting, cause I really would like to.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Victin on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:31 pm

It has been some time since I roleplayed as Isaac, so I'm somewhat rusted. How did I go?
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:05 pm

OH! Xana! Now that all the newbies are officially introduced, what's the post-order situation? (slash what's the post order? XD)

(Also, Pixie, Hawkin is technically dead, if you want to use that. But he probably won't volunteer the information if Alice doesn't comment.)
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Pixelmage on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:11 pm

I'll probably have Alice comment on it eventually. For now she's just observing from afar and isn't sure what everyone's status is.
"Yami ni madoishi awarena kage yo
Hito o kizutsuke otoshimete,
Tsumi ni oboreshi gō no tama,
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying