Godsfall RP Discussion

Be a knight in shining armor, a troll under a bridge, a helium-seller in a steampunk world...whoever you want to be.

Re: Godsfall RP Discussion

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:52 pm

So, who wants to be partners? :)
eli_gone_crazy

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:54 pm

I don't think 66 cares too awful much. He will just be around, blowing stuff up with a robot if he needs to.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby AMimsyBorogove on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:15 am

Insulting Raithrus was a very bad idea. Just thought I should re-iterate that before he actually kills somebody.
"The Apocalypse is basically just a tutorial." - Sicon112.

"Due to the ambiguity of this wording, I am unable to determine whether or not I am the leader of the X-Men!"
"UNIVERSE-BREAKING EPILEPSY RAVE!" - AMimsyBorogove
AMimsyBorogove

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:22 am

AMimsyBorogove wrote:before he actually kills somebody.

Aside from the uncounted hundreds he already has on his tally, that is. :P
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby agoraoptera on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:13 am

eli_gone_crazy wrote:So, who wants to be partners? :)

Astreya calls dibs on Vincent
If you can make it better, don't make it sentient.

agoraoptera wrote: :| Shane just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I get to be Godzilla

Proud co-writer of the Greatest Idea of Our Time: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1236
agoraoptera

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:28 pm

I'm sure Patty and Nemain would get along like a house on fire.
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Guyshane on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:29 pm

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:

I'm sure Patty and Nemain would get along like a house on fire.

Well there would certainly be stuff on fire....
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
Guyshane

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:46 pm

And 66 is back... and being really pathetic at normal interaction. XD Have fun with him, Agora.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:49 pm

Welp, I'm in the same situation on this I was months ago. With the sudden timeskip, 66 is resolutely doing absolutely nothing in my head right now. Unless someone else's character wants to make him do something, I got nothing for the moment.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Lordxana0 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:07 pm

So it was asked and thus it was done, I super advanced forward. If people want me to take the mission thing back to give time for interaction I will, but then again you guys have had months to interact walking to the hanger so... yeah this is just the temperature I have gotten.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Postby agoraoptera on Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:09 am

Bumps. Sicon, you wanted to respond to my post...? And everyone else...?
If you can make it better, don't make it sentient.

agoraoptera wrote: :| Shane just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I get to be Godzilla

Proud co-writer of the Greatest Idea of Our Time: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1236
agoraoptera

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:56 am

Crap yes. Gundam has taken over my brain and I forgot. I'll post tomorrow morning.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:45 am

Posted. Agora are you a thing right now to make more posts? I was thinking quick back and forth with shorter posts as we handle that harpy. Should only take three-ish posts of a paragraph or two total.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:20 pm

A series of coordinates have been sent to Astreya's computer. Basically, 66 is using himself and Astreya to box in the enemy and drive it lower towards the tops of the buildings so that it loses some of its room to maneuver. After that, one of us is going to take it down. I don't really have a specific plan for which one, or how, so it's really your call on that front. First, it's up to you whether to follow 66's lead and start shooting in the pattern he sent you or do your own thing, so enjoy.

(Also sorry, a thing came up IRL that pulled me away from the computer before I could write with you.)
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:15 pm

I'm going to remove myself from this RP until further notice. Thanks for the fun though!
eli_gone_crazy

Previous

Return to Roleplaying