HAX: A Cyber-Fantasy Roleplay - OOC

Be a knight in shining armor, a troll under a bridge, a helium-seller in a steampunk world...whoever you want to be.

HAX: A Cyber-Fantasy Roleplay - OOC

Postby AMimsyBorogove on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:16 am

OOC for my and Sicon's new roleplay, HAX, will go here. Feel free to post whatever questions or comments you may have, and I'll do my best to answer them. Bios, however, go on the other thread. Thank you for your cooperation.
"The Apocalypse is basically just a tutorial." - Sicon112.

"Due to the ambiguity of this wording, I am unable to determine whether or not I am the leader of the X-Men!"
"UNIVERSE-BREAKING EPILEPSY RAVE!" - AMimsyBorogove
AMimsyBorogove

Re: HAX: A Cyber-Fantasy Roleplay - OOC

Postby AMimsyBorogove on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:00 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT.

Due to Sicon's obsessive compulsiveness, the name scheme for Battle Programs has been slightly changed, as has the data on Shiki's program, Archon. Please reread the new system for naming Battle Programs. Not much is different, just that now programs display their type number in a different place and instead show the number of the skill being used where type number was formerly displayed. Doesn't really change much of anything aside from semantics, but evidently, it's a major issue.
"The Apocalypse is basically just a tutorial." - Sicon112.

"Due to the ambiguity of this wording, I am unable to determine whether or not I am the leader of the X-Men!"
"UNIVERSE-BREAKING EPILEPSY RAVE!" - AMimsyBorogove
AMimsyBorogove

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:37 pm

Righto, we are almost prepared to start. If anyone else is interested in the RP, however, just drop a post here and we can hold off on starting. We should still be able to take more players without any problems, so if you feel like joining, go ahead, and if you have any questions, find me or Mimsy on the chat, or ask them here and we will answer them as best we can.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby agoraoptera on Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:24 pm

So.. when does this start?
If you can make it better, don't make it sentient.

agoraoptera wrote: :| Shane just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I get to be Godzilla

Proud co-writer of the Greatest Idea of Our Time: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1236
agoraoptera

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:16 pm

In a couple days probably. Apparently Mimsy is insanely busy this weekend, but we will work something out to get it started in two or so days, if not less.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Return to Roleplaying