Redux of the Age of Heroes

Be a knight in shining armor, a troll under a bridge, a helium-seller in a steampunk world...whoever you want to be.

Re: Redux of the Age of Heroes

Postby narrativedilettante on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:29 am

RussetDivinity wrote:
narrativedilettante wrote:I'd like to have Desdemona help out the dancing dragon.

If you'd rather have that as a solo quest, I can take the comedy one. Unless you'd like to team up?

I read your comment about it and then completely forgot that you'd said that when I posted. *facepalm*

A teamup sounds lovely.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Victin on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:48 am

narrativedilettante wrote:
RussetDivinity wrote:
narrativedilettante wrote:I'd like to have Desdemona help out the dancing dragon.

If you'd rather have that as a solo quest, I can take the comedy one. Unless you'd like to team up?

I read your comment about it and then completely forgot that you'd said that when I posted. *facepalm*

A teamup sounds lovely.

May I stumble in? If it gets too complicated for us to work together, or if my character doesn't mesh well with what you have in mind, I have no problem in dropping out and leaving it for just you two though.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby narrativedilettante on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:54 am

I think we could try having three people in the one quest.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby RussetDivinity on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:49 am

I didn't have much in mind aside from "Lillia gets to be a hero", so of course you can join.
Jubilation and despair are two sides of the same coin.
RussetDivinity

Postby Endless Sea on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:12 pm

Dangit, Tohr, I thought we were gonna do a collab or something. :P That said, I still don't really have ideas for any of these quests, so... :/
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby Tohrinha on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:19 pm

Oh, sorry. When I asked yesterday, I thought you said you were fine with me going ahead and doing it.
Tohrinha
Meta-Knight

Postby Lordxana0 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:39 pm

Yo Sicon, end of the week is the deadline for you to post a ROH quest.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Postby Lordxana0 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:14 pm

It is now the weekend and this RP will be advancing into its first group quest. Sorry Si.
Lordxana0

Postby RussetDivinity on Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:52 pm

I think I ought to put Lillia on the "defending the city" part of the team. As long as the warriors are touching the ground, she can handle a few of them.
Jubilation and despair are two sides of the same coin.
RussetDivinity

Postby Endless Sea on Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:17 pm

Julian's probably just gonna arrive late to the party and be all "what am I even looking at" and then get about fifty different situation reports that basically all amount to "WE'RE FUCKED". And he'll be all "well damn I gotta do something about that" and everyone else is like "pretty much, yeah".

And then he noscopes a shapeshifter and proceeds to Fang Prime the nearest horde of dead guys into chunky salsa.

It's about damn time I started writing him kicking ass.
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby Victin on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:13 pm

Seeing the recent advancements, just FYI Wednesday should be the day when I catch up, or if I do catch up before, when I'll start thinking about what Valerian will do.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Lordxana0 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:56 am

So is this game still happening or should I just declare it dead?
Lordxana0

Postby narrativedilettante on Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:47 am

I've got... three posts to read before I catch up. Not sure when I'll have time/leisure to write for it though.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Victin on Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:01 am

Similarly, I've been busy on occasion, and when I'm not busy I haven't been feeling... Motivated to write. Even for FC. I mean, I want to write, but for some reason I don't. I plan to catch up and write for it. I don't have school tomorrow and the day after, so I'll have extra time to do that this weekend (not promising anything, though).
Victin

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:32 pm

Right. I'm back and active once more. Post incoming tomorrow sometime assuming RL doesn't decide to throw more random stuff at me. Also gonna grab Mimsy and see if he has time to write stuff then.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Previous

Return to Roleplaying