1. Replace all your organs with puppies!
2. Use your mind powers to convince her that animals are REQUIRED in the hospital, at all times
3. Explain that Dungeon Master needs to have this many puppies near him when he sleeps due to a rare condition.
4. Realize the reason animals are not permitted in the hospital is because they turn into something disgusting and horrible when within hospital grounds, after a delay that ends... now
5. Use one of the spontaneously appearing fly pens (tm) to fake hospital papers authorizing this exception to the presence of animals.
6. Remind her just who does the taxes around here, and does she really want to make you angry?
The Random Number Generator has chosen 5.
As the nurse berates you, a handful of pens float around the room. That's nothing extraordinary. A few of the puppies start chasing one.
"Hold on," you say, "the Hospital Administrator gave me something to show anyone who said that. I think I have it in here..." You start digging through your briefcase. (Of course you're carrying a briefcase; you are an accountant, after all.) You start flicking through a sheaf of papers, deliberately dropping a few onto the floor. Then you telekinetically grab one of the flying pens and, while the nurse is distracted watching your hands shuffling papers around, you forge a letter from the Hospital Administrator stating that exactly fifteen puppies may be present in the Dungeon Master's room, no more, no less.
You're much better at using telekinesis to forge documents than you are at brainwashing people to do your bidding. The former skill is one you've had a lot of opportunity to practice.
Once you've written the document, you make a show of realizing that some of the papers have fallen to the floor, and you pick them all up, stacking them neatly and carefully examining each of them.
"Here we are!"
You hand her the letter. Presumably she's not well-versed in the art of document verification, or else she'll notice that the ink is still fresh. She reads it with an expression of disbelief, then hands it back to you. "I... guess that's all in order, then," she says, shaking her head. "Can't say I understand why the Administrator would allow this but... okay, carry on."
"Thank you," you say, as she leaves the room. It's not like she did anything that you should be thanking her for, but you like to be polite.
How were you planning to take care of fifteen puppies?
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.