Black Knight Info

Be a knight in shining armor, a troll under a bridge, a helium-seller in a steampunk world...whoever you want to be.

Black Knight Info

Postby Lordxana0 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:15 pm

I know a lot of people here would probably want to join in an RP but the only one currently running on the site (other than the coffee room by the loosest standards) is already full.

So I have been thinking about starting a new one, most likely horror based. But before I do I want to test the waters around here and see if anyone might be interested in joining.

I think the RP can run max of 10.
Last edited by Lordxana0 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Re: Thinking about running a second RP

Postby Victin on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Lordxana0 wrote:I know a lot of people here would probably want to join in an RP but the only one currently running on the site (other than the coffee room by the loosest standards) is already full.

So I have been thinking about starting a new one, most likely horror based. But before I do I want to test the waters around here and see if anyone might be interested in joining.

I want :D Wait... I'm already on the other :( Nevermind :P
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:17 pm

Lordxana0 wrote:I know a lot of people here would probably want to join in an RP but the only one currently running on the site (other than the coffee room by the loosest standards) is already full.

Dunno if we have enough people to make it reasonable to do that yet. Wonder how many people are interested? I bet I and my brother would probably join again, but it depends.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Lordxana0 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:17 pm

Victin wrote:

You might still be able to join. but all the players from the other RP would be near the bottom of the list so we can let people who weren't around for the first one get a chance at it.
Lordxana0

Postby Victin on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:18 pm

Lordxana0 wrote:
Victin wrote:

You might still be able to join. but all the players from the other RP would be near the bottom of the list so we can let people who weren't around for the first one get a chance at it.

Yeah, I know. I want to join, but I wouldn't join so other people can do so.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby IslaKariese on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:19 pm

It would certainly be interesting, though if we do that then the other would almost definitely need a name in order to tell the two apart.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Guyshane on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Yea I would join again were no one else going to
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
Guyshane

Postby Scarab on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:21 pm

I'd be interested in taking part this time :) Being in a different timezone won't be a problem, will it?
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby narrativedilettante on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:23 pm

I'd be interested.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Adell on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:25 pm

It'd be nice to do something not metaguard related for a change...

I'd be willing to give it a shot, though I'm not sure how active I could be in it.
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby Guyshane on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Adell wrote:It'd be nice to do something not metaguard related for a change...

I'd be willing to give it a shot, though I'm not sure how active I could be in it.

You haven't noticed how slow the other RPG has been going have you?
Guyshane

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:26 pm

I dunno about it being horror though. Would I really do very well in a plot like that? I think I'm too over-the-top no matter what...
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Lordxana0 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:29 pm

So some generally positive reaction. I am going to see if I can get a few more people who might be interested and then I will start a thread for the story of it.

Oh and I might as well say it now, it will be original character only. That might turn a few people off but yeah. Through it will be quite interesting that is for sure.
Lordxana0

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:29 pm

Lordxana0 wrote:So some generally positive reaction. I am going to see if I can get a few more people who might be interested and then I will start a thread for the story of it.

Oh and I might as well say it now, it will be original character only. That might turn a few people off but yeah. Through it will be quite interesting that is for sure.

I'm good with that. I still dunno about the horror genre though. I think I would probably ruin it a bit if I get particularly into it...
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Pixelmage on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:31 pm

I certainly would want to join this one too. Horror all the way! ;)
But, let the people who are not playing in the other have a go first. If there's still open spots, count me in.

For everyone concerned. If this will follow the same rules:
Timezones do not matter. You have 48h to post your turn from the moment the person right before you posts, finding the time won't be an issue at all.
"Yami ni madoishi awarena kage yo
Hito o kizutsuke otoshimete,
Tsumi ni oboreshi gō no tama,
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Victin on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:33 pm

Lordxana0 wrote:So some generally positive reaction. I am going to see if I can get a few more people who might be interested and then I will start a thread for the story of it.

Great. I have MANY characters in mind just waiting to be put in a plot.
Victin

Postby Scarab on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Victin wrote:

Great. I have MANY characters in mind just waiting to be put in a plot.

I only have the one, at the mo, but she's eager to go. :D
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Zup on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:37 pm

I'd be interested. But not really if it's horror. Horror themes are fine, but I'm not a big fan of the genre . I get scared too easily. :shock:
The wall will fall, if they stay; then we'll fight another day.
Never fear, the tropers here will help the written find their way.
Zup
Meta-Knight

Postby Victin on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:38 pm

Zup wrote:I'd be interested. But not really if it's horror. Horror themes are fine, but I'm not a big fan of the genre . I get scared too easily. :shock:

Me too. But i'm interested.
Victin

Postby Adell on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:38 pm

Personally the horror thing is why I'm willing to give it a shot lol.
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby Guyshane on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Right then I put my name on the list of "if there are free spots put me in"
Guyshane

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Guyshane wrote:Right then I put my name on the list of "if there are free spots put me in"

Me too.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Victin on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Sicon112 wrote:
Guyshane wrote:Right then I put my name on the list of "if there are free spots put me in"

Me too.

Me three.
Victin

Postby Pixelmage on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Victin wrote:
Sicon112 wrote:

Me too.

Me three.

Four. ;)
"Yami ni madoishi awarena kage yo
Hito o kizutsuke otoshimete,
Tsumi ni oboreshi gō no tama,
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Scarab on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:41 pm

Five :)
Scarab

Next

Return to Roleplaying