Black Knight Info

Be a knight in shining armor, a troll under a bridge, a helium-seller in a steampunk world...whoever you want to be.

Re: Thinking about running a second RP

Postby Pixelmage on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Victin wrote:Oh, you did? Sorry, I didn't see :?
Do you want me to erase mine?

Nah... too late. Can't delete posts after someone posts after you. Leaving a blank entry is worse. Just leave it there.
"Yami ni madoishi awarena kage yo
Hito o kizutsuke otoshimete,
Tsumi ni oboreshi gō no tama,
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Lordxana0 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Guyshane wrote:
Pixelmage wrote:
Guyshane wrote:Okay i think its time I post my bio

Dilly and Dryu still to go. You should wait.

Oh yea your right whoops. I'll just move this to word and then save it
Oh and Xana what time period is this? I gotta know since it affects weapon choice

Modern. Now that may make some people go 'but then Templars can't carry around swords and what not'. And if you say that you are right on the nose. Templars are the anti freak class. Their skill with blades make them tough opponents for the Freaks but easily cut down by a cultist with a gun. That is why balance is important.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Postby Pixelmage on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:07 pm

Lordxana0 wrote:Modern. Now that may make some people go 'but then Templars can't carry around swords and what not'. And if you say that you are right on the nose. Templars are the anti freak class. Their skill with blades make them tough opponents for the Freaks but easily cut down by a cultist with a gun. That is why balance is important.

Ho... Then I did choose juuust right. Dilly is offline, but Dryu is still on... Waiting for them to post up before I submit my own. If I get to play, geekyness shall ensue. :ugeek:
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Lordxana0 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Pixelmage wrote:
Lordxana0 wrote:Modern. Now that may make some people go 'but then Templars can't carry around swords and what not'. And if you say that you are right on the nose. Templars are the anti freak class. Their skill with blades make them tough opponents for the Freaks but easily cut down by a cultist with a gun. That is why balance is important.

Ho... Then I did choose juuust right. Dilly is offline, but Dryu is still on... Waiting for them to post up before I submit my own. If I get to play, geekyness shall ensue. :ugeek:

Go ahead and post it if you want. I am choosing off merit not post order.
Lordxana0

Postby Chief Wakamakamu on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:44 pm

So this seems like fun, and i'm kind of interested in playing, but I feel like we have stuff to do before introducing more distractions. We could use help contacting tropers in the area in the echos forum...
Chief Wakamakamu
Meta-Knight

Postby Lordxana0 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Chief Wakamakamu wrote:So this seems like fun, and i'm kind of interested in playing, but I feel like we have stuff to do before introducing more distractions. We could use help contacting tropers in the area in the echos forum...

Well you see the thing is that I know people are busy, but it doesn't take that much time to follow an RP. If people can't multitask jobs then they won't play. Really saying this RP would distract people away from other stuff is like saying that doing anything else would distract them from this. We need equal parts fun and work
Lordxana0

Postby Pixelmage on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:51 pm

Lordxana0 wrote:
Chief Wakamakamu wrote:So this seems like fun, and i'm kind of interested in playing, but I feel like we have stuff to do before introducing more distractions. We could use help contacting tropers in the area in the echos forum...

Well you see the thing is that I know people are busy, but it doesn't take that much time to follow an RP. If people can't multitask jobs then they won't play. Really saying this RP would distract people away from other stuff is like saying that doing anything else would distract them from this. We need equal parts fun and work

Also, it's not likely that dozens of PMs to the tropers in the area will make them more feel more colaborative. If no one in the map has answered so far, our luck is running out and we could seriously use another approach...
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Chief Wakamakamu on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:56 pm

Pixelmage wrote:
Lordxana0 wrote:

Also, it's not likely that dozens of PMs to the tropers in the area will make them more feel more colaborative. If no one in the map has answered so far, our luck is running out and we could seriously use another approach...

Only about half of the people have been contacted... and we only need one success... but whatever. I'm getting down now.

if you have ideas for another approach, we could use them.
Chief Wakamakamu
Meta-Knight

Re: Black Knight Info

Postby Lordxana0 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:07 pm

If anyone is interested in ever using this idea or running an RP like it I give free reign. I will not be reopening this, but if someone wanted to run a V2 with all the info available I give my permission.
Lordxana0

Previous

Return to Roleplaying