Chain Wars Discussion

Be a knight in shining armor, a troll under a bridge, a helium-seller in a steampunk world...whoever you want to be.

Re: Chain Wars Discussion

Postby JackAlsworth on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:47 pm

Did... did Qara just make a Mass Effect reference?

I'm so proud of you. :D
JackAlsworth

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:49 pm

*has no clue what Mass Effect is or what that reference would be*

Um. All I know is Daniel just punched himself in the face. As a... compromise with the Hare, who didn't want him to punch Asterus. I'm not sure if anyone but Asterus won out as a result of this compromise.
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby JackAlsworth on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:51 pm

"ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL" originated from the videogame Mass Effect 2. It's one of the miniboss's lines of dialogue when he takes control of one of his underlings and starts wrecking you.

The fact that you didn't know that doesn't bother me; it just means we're getting to you. :twisted:
JackAlsworth

Postby Endless Sea on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:58 pm

I blame myself for this. *evil laughter*

...although it could've been Mimsy or something, I dunno.
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby IslaKariese on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:03 pm

"I'm gonna punch you in the face!"

"But it's Opposite Day!"

"Oh, no--!" *punches himself in the face*
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Guyshane on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:27 am

I've been meaning to show you guys this for a bit but I've forgotten until recently. While I was at disney they had a section set up as a club, an Alice-based club (unfortunately nothing was happening there the night I was there). I'm getting off track but the point is that I thought we could use it as the inspiration for a location in RP if we wanted, pics are up on my tumblr.http://guyshane.tumblr.com
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
Guyshane

Postby IslaKariese on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:59 am

Looks psychedelic.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby AMimsyBorogove on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:53 pm

So... are either of our Cheshies going to post? I don't want to move on without them...
"The Apocalypse is basically just a tutorial." - Sicon112.

"Due to the ambiguity of this wording, I am unable to determine whether or not I am the leader of the X-Men!"
"UNIVERSE-BREAKING EPILEPSY RAVE!" - AMimsyBorogove
AMimsyBorogove

Postby IslaKariese on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Since its my finals week, I'm on a bit of a tightrope. If you're willing to wait, bully for you, but I'm not opposed to you moving along if Agora doesn't post.
IslaKariese

Postby Scarab on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:02 pm

Sorry I really should've updated myself by now >.<
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby agoraoptera on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:19 am

Mmm, Calarine's still busy being inconspicuous. She'll pop in later. Like, later later. When stuffs are happening. Later later later.
If you can make it better, don't make it sentient.

agoraoptera wrote: :| Shane just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I get to be Godzilla

Proud co-writer of the Greatest Idea of Our Time: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1236
agoraoptera

Postby IslaKariese on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:08 pm

Okay, somewhat halfassed post available. I may edit it some when I'm more aware than an especially literate sea slug. Screw finals week, seriously.
IslaKariese

Postby IslaKariese on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:44 pm

So, the school's rebuilt. But... didn't everybody die?
IslaKariese

Postby Lordxana0 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:50 pm

IslaKariese wrote:So, the school's rebuilt. But... didn't everybody die?

Alice's magic can take care of that. The human existence is a thousand times less complicated then someone from Wonderland. To Alice it would be like putting together Lego's
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Postby IslaKariese on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Lordxana0 wrote:
IslaKariese wrote:So, the school's rebuilt. But... didn't everybody die?

Alice's magic can take care of that. The human existence is a thousand times less complicated then someone from Wonderland. To Alice it would be like putting together Lego's

...Works for me!
IslaKariese

Postby Lordxana0 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:16 am

Game has not been updated by any players in over 4 months. There have been no moves to do anything about it by player base.

This is not meant as any offense to the players, but I am officially closing down Chain Wars in order to open room for other RP's.

I am sorry I couldn't keep this one going guys, and I hope I don't keep creating failing threads to waste your valuable time. Once again my apologies for both closing the game/not keeping it going.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:23 am

Well, friggin great, there goes one of my favorite characters so far. I kept asking people to post, but I certainly couldn't do anything about it because my character already left to go somewhere away from the main plot. TT_TT No one posts on the old RPs that I have good ideas for, and people keep making new threads like VC and such that I just don't have anything for.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Endless Sea on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:28 pm

But Sicon, what about RoH and FC? You've got stuff to do in those, right? And I thought you liked those!
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:20 pm

Yup, but most of my other characters are dying/dead, like Lawrence or Setsuna.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Previous

Return to Roleplaying