Floating Castle - Collaborative RP Discussion

It's a castle....and it's floating! :O

Moderator: Floating Castle Mods

Re: Floating Castle - Collaborative RP Discussion

Postby Blurred_9L on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:07 pm

Blurred_9L wrote:I forgot that I had a quest this week and I haven't talked about it with Krika since Tuesday (we were going to write, but something came up on my side >.<).

Unfortunately, I'm going to be busy until Thursday, so I think we'll need to ask for an extension. I dunno Krika's opinion about this, as I haven't yet talked with him.

Due to a recent misunderstanding I won't be available until Friday. u.u
Why should we do the right thing?
-Well... because it's the right thing to do, there's no other good reason.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
Blurred_9L

Postby Victin on Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:51 pm

In case you've see the lastest Character Sheet, or read the lastest sidestory, and is wondering what's up, I'll make it clear: I'm changing characters. I think I've given enough thought into this decision, talked a lot with the GMs, who were helpful and nice (thanks a lot :D). I could go into more details, but I don't think I'll unless anyone is actually interested, because I think it'd be annoying.

This is not, however, a "goodbye" to Morionem. I hope so, at least. I want to write for Morionem again, someday. I don't know when it'll happen. Soon, or in a few months, or years or maybe actually never. But I do hope, and intend, to continue his story someday. In Floating Castle, or wherever. It shall be seen.

Thank you for reading, and for your interest.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Lordxana0 on Sat May 16, 2015 4:39 pm

So I realized last night the Floating Castle has never had a Beach Episode Arc despite all the other madness. I find this oddly comforting and odd at the same time.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Postby Blurred_9L on Sun May 17, 2015 1:04 pm

Well, I would imagine that it's kind of hard to convey the fanservice-ness of such episodes, right? .-. Unless you go out of your way to make it some kind of horror arc or something... that would be cool, I guess?
Why should we do the right thing?
-Well... because it's the right thing to do, there's no other good reason.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
Blurred_9L

Previous

Return to Floating Castle