Floating Ships-Why in the name of God am I doing this?

It's a castle....and it's floating! :O

Moderator: Floating Castle Mods

Floating Ships-Why in the name of God am I doing this?

Postby Lordxana0 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Rankings-
1/10 (Trollship)
2/10 (Sucky Ship)
3/10 (Could live without it)
4/10 (Eh I have seen better)
5/10 (so-so)
6/10 (Yeah this is okay)
7/10 (wow this is pretty good)
8/10 (I like it)
9/10 (I love it!)
10/10 (OTP)
So I will put up five ships I remember off the top of my head and the reasons they said it works. Once they get home they will email me their full shipping grid and every day I will give you guys a new ship.

HectorxBen- They are perfect for each other. On dates Hector would try to do all the things he heard from other people to make it go well but he would goof it up but Ben would just have a blast and end up fighting something. Hector's a simple guy and with Ben escaping the royal lifestyle and all Hector embodies the kind of thing that is exactly the opposite of what she escaped from. 10/10

JuliusxAnji- They seem to work well together. I think they would have an interesting time. Maybe not the best for each other but hey, it works out well enough that I don't feel the need to justify. 5/10

LucaxHara- Both seem rather driven and I think the evil in them really calls to each other. Of course one would end up betraying the other in the end, but it would be a good ride up till that point. 7/10

SeirexYester the Goblin- This is one of the cutest fic's we have ever done. I am not even going to justify this because I really want to see your heads turn. Or at least hear how they do. 4/10

ZessxSeire- They are kindred spirits, sort of like a master and apprentice relationship. They grow to respect each other and bam! relationship. 5/10

BenxTenzai- Okay now hear us out on this one. Ben makes an okay good guy, but evil she would be super evil. And this guy is freaky enough to teach Ben what it means to be really evil. It just kind of works trust us on this one. 7/10

SalvantasxAnji- Both are really nice people who once they spent some time together would find some real common ground. They both love books, both believe heavily in protecting others, and they would just be adorably dorky and spend dates in library's and stuff and geek out whenever they found an interesting new fact or story. 10/10

BlankxHara- Blank is an emotionless killer who can bring out true fear in just how merciless he really is. Hara would probably find respect in that and want to team up with him. If Blank said yes they would make a team of absolute destruction and eventually they would end up together because lets face it, everyone else would be dead by that point. 7/10

PanxBen- These two bad ass ladies work well enough together that they would make an excellent team, but given enough time together and the links between their personalities (as two women who come from places that expect girls to be girly but fight against their positions) we think that this might lead to a rather good pair. 6/10

SalvantasxJenny- Both seem to hold similar values in not wanting to end the lives of creatures when they don't have to, but also both are willing to do what it takes to save the lives of the people. Plus their interaction before Blank came in was pretty good, and they would be good friends outside of it. And if they both tried it out it seems like it would work. 7/10

GisellexHector: Okay imagine this. The two of them are on a mission and somehow Giselle messes up and starts being hard on herself. Hector calms her down and tells her it is fine and to be more confident in herself. The two of them hang around each other for awhile and things would just lead naturally to dating after awhile. Hector would be the confident if headstrong one and Giselle would be the voice of reason and would get a big laugh out of him. 7/10

CurtissxSeire: These two would have a totally rivalry that would lead to them challenging each other at everything. Curtiss would always get ticked when he lost and Seire would just kind of laugh it off. They would spend time testing each others speed and ability, and would just hang out talking after their many bouts, both being tired from them. One thing to another 5/10

TamarxGiselle: Both are small flavors of awkward around people they both meet. We honestly believe that they would be probably set up as a prank by a few of the others. They would groan about it and be shy and nervous but would end up talking and being interesting in all the journey's and tales they have gained from missions. They would be more comfortable around each other and then... well one things to another. 8/10

SalvantasxLegias: These two are after the same thing in the end, helping people and putting away bad guys. When and if they meet Legias might be turned off by his overly kind gestures, but would come to realize that was just who he was, and would just find it a fun quirk. A few missions together, taking on a few bad guys and just hanging out and they might really have something. 7/10

SeirexHara- Seire is a mater thief, but how much would it really take to push him into darkness? If we ever found out he would be one of the most dangerous people in the room at any given moment. A cold blooded killer whose evil is only matched by his black humor. And of course you can't run your thieves guild while killing people, that sounds more like a job for an assassin. And seeing Seire's skill level Hara would know who to have as her new right hand man. And evil goes well with evil. Until one of them ends up dead.
Last edited by Lordxana0 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Re: Floating Ships-Why in the name of God am I doing this?

Postby Guyshane on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:39 pm

Luca and Hara. Well thanks Xana I had some extra Brain Bleach sitting around the house that I didn't know what to do with
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
Guyshane

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:40 pm

*dies of all the laughter*
*will hold Xana to promises of more to come*
*revives of even more laughter*
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby JackAlsworth on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Wait, HectorxBen isn't canon?
JackAlsworth

Postby Adell on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:48 pm

JackAlsworth wrote:Wait, HectorxBen isn't canon?

Ben's engaged, dude!
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Hector x Ben is the OPPOSITE of canon! It is... NON-CANON!
:P

Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Endless Sea on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Mimsy and I are of an accord that Curtiss x Not Giving a Shit is the only canon ship for Curtiss. Anyone who says otherwise gets knife-shanked.
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby Blurred_9L on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:27 pm

What. The. Hell. I leave for a few days and this is what you do? :|
Why should we do the right thing?
-Well... because it's the right thing to do, there's no other good reason.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
Blurred_9L

Postby JackAlsworth on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:46 pm

Lordxana0 wrote:BlankxHara- Blank is an emotionless killer who can bring out true fear in just how merciless he really is. Hara would probably find respect in that and want to team up with him. If Blank said yes they would make a team of absolute destruction and eventually they would end up together because lets face it, everyone else would be dead by that point.

Blankx[anyone]

Oh god my brain
JackAlsworth

Postby Lordxana0 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:54 pm

Okay I will make a deal with you guys. For everyone that posts their own idea of a ship and the next day I will add a ship to the update of your choice.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:59 pm

Tamar/Zi. I think this one is pretty self-explanatory. Their adorable first meeting, Tamar's initial fear of Anji because she disapproved him being with her sister, plus now they have the fire thing in common!

XANA YOU OWE ME :twisted:

Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby agoraoptera on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:00 am

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:Tamar/Zi. I think this one is pretty self-explanatory. Their adorable first meeting, Tamar's initial fear of Anji because she disapproved him being with her sister, plus now they have the fire thing in common!

XANA YOU OWE ME :twisted:

ahem. are we going to consider that, you know, they haven't actually met/talked since that first time?
If you can make it better, don't make it sentient.

agoraoptera wrote: :| Shane just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I get to be Godzilla

Proud co-writer of the Greatest Idea of Our Time: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1236
agoraoptera

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:01 am

shhhjhhhh that is because they are DUMBSTRUCK due to their shy MUTUAL ADORATION. :P

Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Adell on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:04 am

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:shhhjhhhh that is because they are DUMBSTRUCK due to their shy MUTUAL ADORATION. :P

Love at first sight! :lol:
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby Guyshane on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:36 am

Blank and Hara actually makes too much sense. Luckily it wont forever.
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
Guyshane

Postby Scarab on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:22 am

Why do you people always do this stuff when I'm asleep?
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Blurred_9L on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:25 am

This could go on for a while considering the insane amount of characters that keep coming up :|

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
Blurred_9L

Postby Krika on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:37 am

I still want MinotaurxVermin Lord. Shortened form is Verminotaur.

:twisted:
Krika
>Narra has tiny jerk people in her socks.
>We are affirming our collective jerkhood by committing genocide on them.
Guyshane
>I'm going to read the logs and pray that that sentence makes more sense in context
>No
>No it does not
Krika

Postby Victin on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:19 pm

But, but... I thought it'd be about literally flying ships! :(
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Blurred_9L on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:37 pm

Victin wrote:But, but... I thought it'd be about literally flying ships! :(

Well... this is the best kind of airshipping we're gonna get... so... :P

Blurred_9L

Postby IslaKariese on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Well, I can't wait to see what y'all eventually come up with for Pan...
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Endless Sea on Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:41 am

Xana, I am disappoint. *shoots Xana, then shoots Seire for good measure*

(for the record, Curtiss's current attitude towards Seire involves stabbing that smug little coat-twirler in the face. He doesn't like people who try to get him killed, intentionally or not.)
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Re: Floating Castle - Collaborative RP Discussion

Postby JackAlsworth on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Wait... Does this mean Kevin/Nova just sunk? :( :(

(THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING HERE GUYS)
JackAlsworth

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Don't worry, Jack, I would NEVER ruthlessly sink a ship without seeking your permission.

Why don't we stay tuned for any further sidestories that eli and I most definitely haven't already written and stored in an overflowing googledocs folder, and see what happens? ;)

Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby JackAlsworth on Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:32 pm

Well, I'll trust that KevAnji can match up to the wonder and beauty that was KeviNova.

(But I'll be watching. >.>)
JackAlsworth

Next

Return to Floating Castle