The Complete Floating Castle

It's a castle....and it's floating! :O

Moderator: Floating Castle Mods

Re: The Complete Floating Castle

Postby Guyshane on Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:08 am

I'm proud (and not at all frightened, you have no proof of any such feelings) to announce our next milestone: We are now officially over 400 pages on Complete floating castle. The post that broke the 400 mark was by Scarab, eli and Adell's sidestory about Hector teaching Tamar and Anji swordplay. I've had to go to a new document, link has been added to the OP.
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
Guyshane

Postby Krika on Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:06 pm

In a related note, I know that there was a suggestion to post the collected works of FC on a site somewhere, in chapters by quest/side-story. Is that still something people are interested in possibly doing?
Krika
>Narra has tiny jerk people in her socks.
>We are affirming our collective jerkhood by committing genocide on them.
Guyshane
>I'm going to read the logs and pray that that sentence makes more sense in context
>No
>No it does not
Krika

Postby narrativedilettante on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:28 am

Krika wrote:In a related note, I know that there was a suggestion to post the collected works of FC on a site somewhere, in chapters by quest/side-story. Is that still something people are interested in possibly doing?

Depending on how this is handled I don't know how comfortable I'd be with it. And we really must gain permission from EVERYONE who's work we post somewhere else. (So if we wind up going through with this idea, but one person can't be reached/doesn't agree, their quests and stuff don't get posted.)
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:35 pm

Krika wrote:In a related note, I know that there was a suggestion to post the collected works of FC on a site somewhere, in chapters by quest/side-story. Is that still something people are interested in possibly doing?

Is this possibly being conflated with the idea of sending FC in chapters by quest/side-story as an email subscription?
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Previous

Return to Floating Castle