Floating Roleplay- Noncannon Game Night

It's a castle....and it's floating! :O

Moderator: Floating Castle Mods

Re: Floating Roleplay- Noncannon Game Night

Postby agoraoptera on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:30 am

"I am adowable," Zi declared, swaying unsteadily on Likovya's lap. "Uhhh.... my face is so hot..."

Little patches of vermillion flame blushed about her cheeks, but she seemed unaffected by the curling fires, instead mumbling vaguely about the heat.

"Eeeeee.... strange mister... I'm not your bwuh.. I'm not your pet. I'm me. And it's really warm now... I'd like some waaa uhhhh- water. That would be great, really great." Zi nodded enthusiastically. "So.. a sword and a turtle. That sounds cool, cool. Woah, I'm a little dizzy.."

Zi fumbled with the character sheet again, reading it upside down then reorientating it the right way around. Scribbling illegibly, Zi said, "My dracolich is Sperico Andranze, and she is the dizziest.. uh.. hottest.. wait no... prettiest barbarian ever. And she's cool. And she's great friends with.. with Ko.. what's her name.. Kovyasha. She's also thirsty. Is that al.. alright?"
If you can make it better, don't make it sentient.

agoraoptera wrote: :| Shane just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I get to be Godzilla

Proud co-writer of the Greatest Idea of Our Time: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1236
agoraoptera

Postby Victin on Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:05 pm

Blinking away the trance he got himself into, and, sitting back on his chair, Morionem properly excused himself and left to search for a glass of water. As soon as he found a jar full of water, he took it to the table and filled a glass. Both his hands motioned as he walked back to the table, handing the glass for the girl with one hand and using the other to scratch the back of her ears. "But you are so cuuuute... Can't you really be my pet?" Morionem asked, then realizing the diminutive critter could actually talk. "Or... you can be my parrot!"
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby RussetDivinity on Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:06 am

It felt odd to hear someone else say that name, the one that had only ever belonged to one tongue. Likovya managed to smile at Zi. "Of course it's all right. Every bard needs a warrior for protection. I'm sure Sperico and Kovyasha are great friends."

Likovya rubbed Zi's back as the strange man brought over a glass of water. "Thanks for getting that," she said. "But she's not a parrot. She's a... something. But I'm pretty sure that something is a mammal." There were a few chairs still in their corner, and she gestured to one of them. "If you're Chaotic Good, you can join us. Even if you're not, I'm sure it'll be okay. It's not like anyone's going to enforce some rules over here." She laughed and finished her glass of wine. That would have to be enough for now. "What's your name?"
Jubilation and despair are two sides of the same coin.
RussetDivinity

Postby agoraoptera on Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:53 am

"'m not a pet," Zi reiterated, glugging the water greedily. "Oh, that's good. 's not so hot now." Her echolalia kicked in at the wrong moment, and she repeated after Morionem, "You can be my parrot!" before shaking her head. "No.. nono I'm not a parrot. I'm a... I'm a healer. A healer," Zi nodded. "I heal people," she explained sagely. "Who are you, mister?"
If you can make it better, don't make it sentient.

agoraoptera wrote: :| Shane just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I get to be Godzilla

Proud co-writer of the Greatest Idea of Our Time: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1236
agoraoptera

Postby Victin on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:05 pm

The man giggled when the petite girl repeated what he had said, and resumed scratching the back of her ear. "My name's Morionem." He said, replying to both girls. Then, directing himself to the smaller one, he spoke. "I also can heal, though I can't say I'm any kind of expert to call myself a healer." Morionem then walked to his chair, getting hold of his character sheet and a pile of rulebooks, and carefully walked carrying them to the other side of the table. "Y'known" - He told the older woman - "Even though I haven't finished my character yet, I already decided he'll be a Chaotic Good mage anyhow." Laying the tower of books on the table, it made a loud thump when it hit the wooden surface, and Morionem bit his lip to avoid yelling "Ouch" when he noticed he didn't take his fingers from under the pile before letting it go, though one could clearly see the pain on his face.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Endless Sea on Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:22 pm

Curtiss snarled as he pored over his character sheets again, occasionally taking a sip of watermelon juice from his chip bag or inconspicuously glaring at Schweinorg's towering stack of papers. Goddammit, he thought as he scribbled numbers in the margins. Too many edits to make, too little fucks to give.
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby Lordxana0 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:13 pm

Salvantas coughed into his fist and got all of his dice together, looking at him DM screen. "Okay so this adventure is called the mystery of the Rock Bears, its a good starting point for you guys, and I don't imagine any of you will die unless someone does something dumb..." he paused for a moment, realizing he was in a room full of people who casually fought against monsters that could devour them whole without pause. "Well lets just get started with character descriptions aye?"
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:13 am

The door swung open, and the occupants on the room turned to look at the new arrival.

The Drifter stumbled into the room, holding a bloody shortsword and a skull that seemed to be carved out of a diamond. He sheathed his sword, carefully placed the skull on the table, put his hat on top of it and collapsed into a nearby chair.

"Sorry that I'm late...I was chased by some animated armour and their stupid, stupid plague beasts. Bastards tried to wrench my spine out of my back. Again."

He took a character sheet and started furiously scribbling on it.

"Oh, and..."

A gloved hand hefted the top of the skull open.

"...the skull's full of grapes. I do not know why the armour and the beasts kept the skull if they don't eat grapes. Ah well, help yourselves if you can."
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Postby Endless Sea on Mon May 04, 2015 1:55 am

Curtiss glanced at the newcomer, then at Salvantas, then back at the newcomer, then at the table. Then he headdesked.
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Sun May 17, 2015 10:25 am

The rest of the occupants attempted to ignore the furious wood-against-head battle that was going on, and helped themselves to the grapes.

Drift stopped writing and put down his pencil. Others did the same or kept on piling paper after paper on the ever-growing stacks of parchment next to them.

Shaking his left hand, he took off his mask and proceeded to eat a grape, ignoring the terrified yells and sounds of chairs hitting the floor as the people near him got an unfortunate look at the black-magic infused part of his face.

"OK. It took a while, but it should be good now. Right. Wilhelm Dakkar, Black Knight, or That-Knight-who-decided-to-study-Necromancy-because-he-likes-skeletons-and-animated-armour-and-stuff-like-that. Chaotic Good, I think, because he's a generally good and kind person, who likes saving puppies and overkilling enemies he hates by using everything in the room. This includes walls and doors. He tends to summon undead skeletons wearing armour from any historical periods. High Strength, Constitution and Intelligence. Low charisma...because he's a black knight, and people tend to run away when they see black knights."
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Previous

Return to Floating Castle