POLL: The Future

It's a castle....and it's floating! :O

Moderator: Floating Castle Mods

What you rather have your character(s) in the Castle do from here on out?

Explore new floors
18%
Murder Guardians on old floors
9%
A mix of both
73%

Total votes : 11

POLL: The Future

Postby JackAlsworth on Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:08 pm

At the request of the FC GMs, I'm making this poll to see where players want the game to go from here. You can keep moving up the Castle, you can explore the floors we've already seen (and in the process stab Guardians), or you can do a combination of the two.
JackAlsworth

Re: POLL: The Future

Postby Scarab on Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:20 pm

I'd suggest a combination, since I really just wanna know what is ON the higher up floors (and the highest) at this point XD I also love the Guardians plot, though.

I guess you could have at least one mission per set of quests in which you do both? Like, one mission to a new floor for two players, another mission to a guardian for another two players
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Re: POLL: The Future

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:35 pm

They're both guaranteed to happen eventually-- after all, there's only one way out of the Castle.

So I guess what we're asking yeah is do you guys want to "clear" the floors you've been to and neutralize their Guardians before moving on, or do you want to see everything there is to see before you roll up your sleeves to start getting it to STOP trying to kill you. Or yeah both is an option though if that's chosen (which seems likely right now) we would appreciate knowing if people have strong preferences individually one way or the other (ideally everyone would be getting a mix, but once people get high enough up in the Castle it might become difficult to drag them back down to a fight or to get someone who was down to a higher place where everybody else is, which is why we are putting this to you).
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Return to Floating Castle