@!!$$%!*!(@)!!$$(!$&

What is New Light Incorporated up to, and what can we do?

Re: @!!$$%!*!(@)!!$$(!$&

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Sat May 10, 2014 7:24 pm

Dryunya wrote:Re: her father's photo.

What are we supposed to do with it? It's clearly important, because Conservation Of Detail and kinda risky to show actual people in an ARG due to the possibility of being unmasked. I sure see no ninjas or slender men in it.

The sign with an '11' might be of some significance, but there's not enough detail to zoom in.

UPD: Now that I think about it, the photo of her colleagues didn't come up later, so maybe it's just a photo after all.

Building in the background?
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Postby Dryunya on Mon May 12, 2014 12:45 am

Waaay to far to discern anything. Unless it's some landmark I don't know about.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Mon May 12, 2014 12:55 am

Dryunya wrote:Waaay to far to discern anything. Unless it's some landmark I don't know about.

It kind of looks like the White House with a green tube on the roof.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Postby JRPictures on Tue May 13, 2014 4:19 am

https://twitter.com/DeckyGirl/status/465890996044439552

I think the new employee hired to work with Rebecca might be spying on her.

Look I've debated this long enough and I AM going to email her the information she wants to know tonight. If any of you have anything more to say to me, say it now. I'm not letting things get any more out of hand.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Tue May 13, 2014 5:40 am

JRPictures wrote:https://twitter.com/DeckyGirl/status/465890996044439552

I think the new employee hired to work with Rebecca might be spying on her.

Look I've debated this long enough and I AM going to email her the information she wants to know tonight. If any of you have anything more to say to me, say it now. I'm not letting things get any more out of hand.

Do it. I'm not going to stop you.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Wed May 21, 2014 6:49 am

So I checked ze photo of Rebecca's Dad again.

NOTHING.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Postby JRPictures on Wed May 21, 2014 10:34 pm

The Wild West Pyro wrote:So I checked ze photo of Rebecca's Dad again.

NOTHING.

Well yeah. It seems Rebecca's dad may or may not have a something to do with this conspiracy. We'll have to wait on see.

Also just to let you guys know I've briefly talked with Rebecca via email about some things. Due to privacy and confidentiality issues, I've opted to keep the conversations between me and her private. She's mildly trusting so far, I have provided with her some info about myself for the sake of gaining her trust.

I just hope Matrx hurries up and helps out more.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Wed May 21, 2014 11:19 pm

JRPictures wrote:
The Wild West Pyro wrote:So I checked ze photo of Rebecca's Dad again.

NOTHING.

Well yeah. It seems Rebecca's dad may or may not have a something to do with this conspiracy. We'll have to wait on see.

Also just to let you guys know I've briefly talked with Rebecca via email about some things. Due to privacy and confidentiality issues, I've opted to keep the conversations between me and her private. She's mildly trusting so far, I have provided with her some info about myself for the sake of gaining her trust.

I just hope Matrx hurries up and helps out more.

Same here.

How do you guys do that crossed out text thing?
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Postby Dryunya on Thu May 22, 2014 2:33 pm

The Wild West Pyro wrote:How do you guys do that crossed out text thing?

Crossed out text thing? You mean, l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶? I don't think the forum supports it. I did this very post with a unicode converter.

JR, you might want to at least post the gist of your conversations. You may withhold what you see fit, but we need to at least know what she knows, lest interacting gets even more confusing.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby JRPictures on Thu May 22, 2014 6:55 pm

Dryunya wrote:JR, you might want to at least post the gist of your conversations. You may withhold what you see fit, but we need to at least know what she knows, lest interacting gets even more confusing.

I told her this basic gist of info:
-We have someone who left New Light with their some of their experimental tech. He only contacts us on his own terms, but the info is reliable. (That's Matrx, obviously.)
-One of us knows him personally, that's how we got involved. (He doesn't know him that personally yet, but she doesn't have to know that.)
-We don't know much yet, except for New Light's general evilness and ambitious weaponizable technology in late stages of development.

I told her that we all met each other under the pretense of solving a mystery together that bought us all closer. Not necessarily lying but you get what I mean.

I also informed her of my name, age and basic location for the sake of trusting me also.

I still haven't gotten an email back from her since I sent my last one several days ago.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby Dryunya on Tue May 27, 2014 1:49 pm

Oh, and it turns out that Becky made a blog post 2 weeks ago, too. Double derp.

One important detail she never mentioned is that her older sister left with her father, and she was 20 at the time. And her dad made lots of spelling mistakes. :D

I didn't get what she meant by "the fights". Did her father get into fights? Can anyone ask her about that?

Worst case scenario - Beth turns out to be her sister. Dun dun DUUUN
Dryunya

Postby JackAlsworth on Tue May 27, 2014 6:07 pm

"The fights" probably refer to the arguments her mom and her dad had. That's presumably (one of the reasons) why her father disappeared - an unhappy marriage.
JackAlsworth

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Wed May 28, 2014 7:46 am

JackAlsworth wrote:"The fights" probably refer to the arguments her mom and her dad had. That's presumably (one of the reasons) why her father disappeared - an unhappy marriage.

It's the most likely of them.

Also, I've been leaving comments on the Newlight blog. Tell me if they ever reply.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Postby Dryunya on Wed May 28, 2014 2:32 pm

Poking the hornet's nest? Very, very bad idea. :?
They may already know something's up with Becky, but it's unlikely they know about us (because no one ever reads their employees' twitter ;) ), at least not enough to attack. Excessive commenting may lead the New Light straight to us - Becky said they didn't want too much attention.

Admittedly, the "forum protection" thing is pretty arbitrary to begin with, and I don't want to stretch my Suspension Of Disbelief concentrating on it. -_-
Dryunya

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Wed May 28, 2014 8:26 pm

Dryunya wrote:Poking the hornet's nest? Very, very bad idea. :?
They may already know something's up with Becky, but it's unlikely they know about us (because no one ever reads their employees' twitter ;) ), at least not enough to attack. Excessive commenting may lead the New Light straight to us - Becky said they didn't want too much attention.

Admittedly, the "forum protection" thing is pretty arbitrary to begin with, and I don't want to stretch my Suspension Of Disbelief concentrating on it. -_-

Nice Job Breaking It, Pyro!

SOMEBODY HELP REMOVE THOSE COMMENTS OH GOD WE'RE ALL [EXPLETIVES DELETED] [DATA EXPUNGED.]
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Postby JRPictures on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:52 am

https://twitter.com/DeckyGirl/status/479568900263522304

Normal week upon normal week... it seems as if nothing is happening around here lately. Calm before the storm maybe, guys?

Looks like something may be going down soon. Hopefully Matrx has something to tell us too.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby Dryunya on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:04 pm

It always goes down at the worst possible time, doesn't it. I don't have the time to follow this properly until the weekend. :(
Dryunya

Postby Blurred_9L on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:39 pm

New video guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlRGKIwShc0

It seems like we failed :p Oh well? :/
Why should we do the right thing?
-Well... because it's the right thing to do, there's no other good reason.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
Blurred_9L

Postby JRPictures on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:41 am

Blurred_9L wrote:New video guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlRGKIwShc0

Hmm, that's depressing. How much longer do we have till this is done?

Rebecca hasn't tweeted in a while and Matrx's efforts here have failed. What went wrong here? Was there not enough stories or information?

I just hope we get something new soon too.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby Blurred_9L on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:52 am

Rebecca posted yesterday on her blog: here

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
Blurred_9L

Postby Dryunya on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:25 pm

I don't see anything particularly important in there, except for another episode of weird sky. She's cornered and lost her hope. That's pretty much it.
Dryunya

Postby Blurred_9L on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:32 pm

Yeah, just saying so everybody knows that was a thing.

Blurred_9L

Postby narrativedilettante on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:33 pm

It was definitely worth pointing out.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:13 pm

Blurred_9L wrote:New video guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlRGKIwShc0

Matrx, if you're listening, THIS WASN'T YOUR FAULT. It was ours.

We didn't write enough letters. :(

So, we're sorry.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:23 pm

And I made a post on Becky's latest post. Go see ot for yourself, as I have to take breakfast now.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

PreviousNext

Return to Matrx / New Light