Re: Introduction.

Postby Tohrinha on Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:28 pm

Hello! :-) Nice to see you again.
Tohrinha
Meta-Knight

Postby Victin on Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:57 pm

Hello again!

... Bleh, I should start using the chat again. If I follow the same pattern I've been having since the ARG ended, I'll probably start again during my vacation...
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby narrativedilettante on Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:42 am

Hi Stella! I totally remember you. Welcome to our little group of misfits of which you have sort of been a part already.

The chat is mostly empty these days. I've only been in a handful of times in the past few months, myself. I still pop round the forum pretty regularly, though I don't actually post to the forum all that often. I'd kind of like to change that, though. Maybe I will soon! Who knows what the future may bring.

I am on Twitter but don't really participate in the community there for reasons that appear similar to social anxiety but actually have a different root cause.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy hanging around here.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Sophira on Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:21 am

Just remembered I've never said hi to Stella myself here. Though I guess I kinda don't need to. But hi, nevertheless. :D
Sophira
Puppetmaster

Previous

Return to Off Topic