Introduction.

Anything goes.

Introductions

Postby EdwardTheAwesome on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:24 pm

When you join up, feel free to post a little bit about yourself (however much you're interested in revealing) so we can get to know one another. We're kind of in this together, after all.

I'm Edward, the guy who cooked up the site and the forum. I'm pretty good with tech stuff, though I don't always have as much time to work on fun stuff as I would like. Joe and I have been friends for years, that's how I got into the whole WTF debacle.
EdwardTheAwesome
Site Admin

Re: Introductions

Postby Adell on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:34 pm

I'm Adell, not my real name, but I like many others saw Joe's videos as well as Mr.A's and am now concerned as to what's going on around here. So here I am, trying to help figure this all out. Uhh, not really sure what else to say! We will figure this out though!
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Introduction.

Postby AceOfSpades on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:38 pm

I am new to this site, but been on youtube for years. I think for the first topic of general discussion, introductions are in order. My name is AceOfSpades. That's all people need to know for now. Before watching WTF, I thought I was the only one that noticed the walls of fiction and reality blurring together.

And furthermore, I am here to offer my services to help study and maybe perhaps help you and others defend yourselves if necessary.
An Ace is the difference between a good hand and a bust.
AceOfSpades

Hai everyone

Postby Goldude on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:40 pm

I'm Goldude and I came here from TVTropes.
1st official attempted Spanner In The Works and light in the darkness.
Goldude

Re: Introductions

Postby Avenuewriter on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Howdy, I'm Avenuewriter, Avenue for short, and I kinda just stumbled upon Joe's videos. Well, technically I stumbled onto Mr. A's videos first. I don't really know what's going on apart from what I've seen on Joe's videos. However, it's attracted my attention, and I want to know more.
Avenuewriter

Re: Introduction.

Postby BananaBrains on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm

Hi! I'm Banana, and weird/strange/mysterious things on the internet tend to call to me. So here I am! :'D
BananaBrains

Postby JackAlsworth on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:52 pm

I'm Jack Alsworth, and I use that name pretty much everywhere. I'm not sure how much I'll be posting, but I'll follow along as best I can.
JackAlsworth

Postby AceOfSpades on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:52 pm

The reason why I am using an alias, is because from what I gather. Whatever is sending Average Joe these threatening letters, follows the Death Note policy. Needing a face and a name in order to track you down. Another theory was many of the people that sent him these, was that they were close enough to his house that all they had to do was watch, and send it to the right mailbox.
An Ace is the difference between a good hand and a bust.
AceOfSpades

Postby Guyshane on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:54 pm

I'm Guyshane, i came from tvtropes. haven't been very helpful to the effort so far but I'm trying
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
Guyshane

Postby nerdygal123 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Hello there! I'm nerdygal123, nerdygal for short (ish?). I'm from TVTropes as well. There isn't a whole lot that needs to be said about myself, because this isn't about me, it's about Joe! So yeah. I am obviously awesome at introductions.
nerdygal123

Postby EdwardTheAwesome on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Sorry for moving things around. This was originally in Off Topic, then it somehow jumped into General Discussion. This is where this thread belongs :D
EdwardTheAwesome
Site Admin

Postby FeetontheCeiling on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:57 pm

Hi there! I usually go by Feet/Beat/whatever else.

I've mostly been active over at TV Tropes, and I'm here because I hear about lots of odd things from Banana >:3
FeetontheCeiling

Postby StarSketch on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:01 pm

My name is StarSketch, or Stargirl93 elsewhere on the web. Hopefully I can be of assistance to your search!
StarSketch

Postby DrunkGirlfriend on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:01 pm

I'm DG, and I've also come over here from TV Tropes. We've been watching for a while.
DrunkGirlfriend

Postby AngiK on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:06 pm

Hello, I'm Angi K, and I came here from TV Tropes!
I don't know how I could help, but I'll certainly try anything!
My Cartoon Website: http://angisimaginationland.webs.com
My Plurk: http://www.plurk.com/angik20
Twitter: AngiK5
AngiK

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:13 pm

I'm Sicon. I normally just observe, but by some miracle I was compelled on a whim to throw aside my laziness and delurk. I'll help if I can, but you guys seem to be much better at this than I am.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Chief Wakamakamu on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:14 pm

Hey guys, I'm Chief Wakamakamu. I mostly lurk on TVTropes, but I figured this new forum was an excuse to get more involved. Nice to meet you all.
Chief Wakamakamu
Meta-Knight

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Hail and well met, fellow lurker.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby OneWhiteRabbit on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:24 pm

I'm OneWhiteRabbit and I came over from tvtropes....looking forward to digging into to this mystery. Nerdygirl123 is my daughter.
It's meat on a stick...so, yes.
OneWhiteRabbit

Postby TheFedoraGirl on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:41 pm

I go by The Fedora Girl, but you guys can feel free to call me either TFG or FG for short. I've been following both Joe and tvtropes for a while now, so I'm excited to be a part of this.
TheFedoraGirl

Postby Mr. Administrator on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:13 pm

WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD. YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW OF US. WE ARE MR. ADMINISTRATOR. WE RUN HALF THE INTERNET AND WATCH OVER THE BARRIER BETWEEN FICTION AND REALITY. WE APOLOGIZE IF OUR DEMEANOR IS OFF-PUTTING, WE JUST WANT YOUR LOVE.

END POST.
Mr. Administrator

Postby Adell on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:23 pm

Mr. Administrator wrote:WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD. YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW OF US. WE ARE MR. ADMINISTRATOR. WE RUN HALF THE INTERNET AND WATCH OVER THE BARRIER BETWEEN FICTION AND REALITY. WE APOLOGIZE IF OUR DEMEANOR IS OFF-PUTTING, WE JUST WANT YOUR LOVE.

END POST.

...Has something gotten into your water supply recently? You're somehow acting stranger than usual.
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby YankeeWhite on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:39 pm

Hi all!
Hey Mr. Admin!! I'm a huge fan. Nice to meet you. Maybe lay off the ALL CAPS A LITTLE. :lol:
YankeeWhite

Postby Nitrogenous Base on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Hey, I'm Nitrogenous Base; usually go by Nitro. I've been lurking along, following details, but I haven't had anything to add. :(

I'm looking forward to seeing where this all goes. Also, I think Lime-Man is my new personal hero. :mrgreen:
Nitrogenous Base

Postby SaigoSentinel on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:49 am

Hey there, I'm Saigo, I stumbled upon this via Unfiction, and I am really intrigued.

(Watch out for a certain power hungry dictator. I'm not so sure he can be trusted as of late, or at least according to Mark Wallnau. I'll co-operate for now, but...I'm worried, is all.)
SaigoSentinel

Next

Return to Off Topic