Introduction.

Anything goes.

Re: Introduction.

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:58 pm

Yeah, but our resident twelve-year-old doesn't even know what anime is, so we're probably safe.

Willkommen! (Sorry, we're speaking German in the chatroom right now. Just roll with it.)

Don't expect that rationality to last long, though. Our brand of insanity is much more fun, as I'm sure you'll soon find.

Speaking of, you should come to the chatroom. It's where all our madness is born, these days.
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby H22 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:08 am

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:Yeah, but our resident twelve-year-old doesn't even know what anime is, so we're probably safe.

Willkommen! (Sorry, we're speaking German in the chatroom right now. Just roll with it.)

Don't expect that rationality to last long, though. Our brand of insanity is much more fun, as I'm sure you'll soon find.

Speaking of, you should come to the chatroom. It's where all our madness is born, these days.
Endless Sea wrote:
RationalThought wrote:Hello. I am a friend of Endless Sea who enjoys RPing, anime conventions, sci-Fi, adorable romance, knowledge, science, and [REDACTED]. Nice to meet you all!

*facepalms*

Dude, TMI. Especially since there's a twelve-year-old on the site. :\

Er, hi. No, I don't know what yuri is. Shall I google it? Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you, even in such.... unorthodox circumstances.
In life, he suffered from a sense of unreality, as do many Englishmen.
H22

Postby Scarab on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:11 am

H22 wrote:Er, hi. No, I don't know what yuri is. Shall I google it? Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you, even in such.... unorthodox circumstances.

Meh, it's just some anime thing, you'd probably find it boring anyway, H, I wouldn't bother.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Victin on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:43 am

Scarab wrote:
H22 wrote:Er, hi. No, I don't know what yuri is. Shall I google it? Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you, even in such.... unorthodox circumstances.

Meh, it's just some anime thing, you'd probably find it boring anyway, H, I wouldn't bother.

I can't stop laughing and facepalming (also because I keep forgeting that H is young). And I myself am 14.

Anyways, hello RationalThought. Welcome into the forums :gurt:

... Why does that sounds so weird?

Rational thought? In this forum? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: *chokes of laughter*

Disclaimer: This was rational thought, not RationalThought :geek:
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby H22 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:50 am

Victin wrote:
Scarab wrote:

I can't stop laughing and facepalming (also because I keep forgeting that H is young). And I myself am 14.

Anyways, hello RationalThought. Welcome into the forums :gurt:

... Why does that sounds so weird?

Rational thought? In this forum? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: *chokes of laughter*

Disclaimer: This was rational thought, not RationalThought :geek:

Friend to All Children, Scarab. :D (Children Are Innocent!)

I keep forgetting it too, Victin. Don't worry.
H22

Postby H22 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:23 pm

Well, I obviously have never been here before, so....

Hi. I'm H. None of you know me. Nice to meet all these strangers.
H22

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:25 pm

Apparently, slightly less weird than most of you.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Postby Duke_Vulberon on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:43 pm

Hello, I'm Draven Vulberon. I know It's obviously a pen name but i use it universally so why stop now. The only person i know here is LordZana0 but i hope to get to know the rest of you wonderful people.
Stupid people are my least favorite kind of people.
Duke_Vulberon

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:46 pm

Hi, I'm eli.

And despite popular belief (no idea where they got it from), I am NOT crazy. at all. In no possible way. :D
eli_gone_crazy

Postby Blurred_9L on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:46 pm

Awesome, I'm Blurred or Blur. Welcome aboard. :D
Why should we do the right thing?
-Well... because it's the right thing to do, there's no other good reason.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
Blurred_9L

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Yo. Xana mentioned you were probably his friend. Nice to meet you. Come on into the nuttiness that is our little group of ARG veterans.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Welcome, dude. though it's kind of weird that you're using what you claim is obviously a pseudonym. As you can see, everyone else here uses their real names on a regular basis. I guess you just don't trust us, though.

Also, get used to this sense of humour, if it can be called that, because if you don't, it will lure you into a dark alley one day, pin a "kick me" sign to your jacket, and turn into a ten-foot-tall, hyperintelligent spork.

Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Duke_Vulberon on Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Ya, he mentioned that i should post on here, i guess i missed it when strolling through the site.

Obviously i don't tryst you guys, from what I've gathered you all seem intelligent and that's a tad too dangerous of a gamble. Smart people are unpredictable, while stupid people you can always rely on to do whatever you convinced them they wanted to do. so you always have to befriend smart people because it makes life much more fun.
Duke_Vulberon

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:57 pm

Hmm, someone should read my signature, which incidentally, is a quote from me. :P
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Scarab on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:24 am

Duke_Vulberon wrote:Ya, he mentioned that i should post on here, i guess i missed it when strolling through the site.

Obviously i don't tryst you guys, from what I've gathered you all seem intelligent and that's a tad too dangerous of a gamble. Smart people are unpredictable, while stupid people you can always rely on to do whatever you convinced them they wanted to do. so you always have to befriend smart people because it makes life much more fun.

...Wow. And now I am sad. :(
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:57 am

Scarab wrote:
Duke_Vulberon wrote:Ya, he mentioned that i should post on here, i guess i missed it when strolling through the site.

...Wow. And now I am sad. :(

I'm not. I believe it to be an excellent day if nobody trysts me. I do, however, enjoy it when others have faith in my honesty and goodwill.
Apparently, slightly less weird than most of you.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Postby Victin on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:00 am

Hello Duke! I'm Victin, or Vic, for short. Nice to meet you!

._. And now I'm... Scared?
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Duke_Vulberon on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:11 pm

I guess I caused a bit of a chain reaction, ha ha. It was the only witty comeback I could think of and was a slight reference to Sicons signature.
Duke_Vulberon

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:26 pm

well, we tryst you'll get along just fine. ;)
eli_gone_crazy

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:34 pm

Is that typo going to be another bonsus thing? XD
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Scarab on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Sicon112 wrote:Is that typo going to be another bonsus thing? XD

I say it is :D
Scarab

Postby JackAlsworth on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:44 pm

I think we're drifting slightly off-topic here...

Anyway, welcome, Duke! I hope you enjoy your stay!
JackAlsworth

Postby Anura on Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Erm... hi.

Some of you might remember me, but I haven't posted here in 7 months now. Victin actually told me back on Tropes that this site was still going strong, and he and I have a couple of things in the works for the RP section, since he thinks that they'd work well over here.

So, yeah. My triumphant return. Behold.
Anura

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Hi :D
I'm eli, and I'm probably less crazy than everyone else will lead you to think.
I'm glad you're back! ^_^
eli_gone_crazy

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:15 pm

Hi!
<_< you probably don't remember me because I joined after you stopped being active, but you are legend in Metaguard lore. So welcome back!! :D

Qara-Xuan Zenith

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic