Dream Journal

Anything goes.

Re: Dream Journal

Postby Scarab on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:30 am

IslaKariese wrote:You know, that makes sense. I kept thinking, "But I don't want my dream to be so creepy," but my dream wasn't really listening to me, then.

I've been reading so many different tips about how to get lucid dreams, but I wasn't even trying for this one - it just happened. It's so weird, but I really do hope it happens again. It certainly hasn't happened since.

Well, my dreams are usually creepy anyway, so I would probably be scared of doing this as a result :( But I reckon dreams are just dreams... and if you happen to have a bad lucid one, your subconscious is mostly just going 'LOL too bad you chose this dream., buster', and that's it. Given that in some dreams the scariest thing is that you CAN'T move, I guess there's some crossover there into lucid dreaming.

Also I dreamed about Penguins in an apocalypse last night. I blame the Noxcrew.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby IslaKariese on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:49 am

I remember that YEARS ago, I was sleeping in the car while my mom did some errand or another, and I dreamt that I woke up, but couldn't move. Like, at all. I know now that it has something to do with your body paralyzing itself while you sleep so that you don't hurt yourself unconsciously, but this was about an hour of laying in the car in the same position unable to even roll over or twitch my nose and just waiting for my mom to come back in. It wasn't creepy or scary per se, just really weird.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:57 am

IslaKariese wrote:I remember that YEARS ago, I was sleeping in the car while my mom did some errand or another, and I dreamt that I woke up, but couldn't move. Like, at all. I know now that it has something to do with your body paralyzing itself while you sleep so that you don't hurt yourself unconsciously, but this was about an hour of laying in the car in the same position unable to even roll over or twitch my nose and just waiting for my mom to come back in. It wasn't creepy or scary per se, just really weird.

That's what I thought too.

Although yeah, were you unable to speak? If so, is it kinda like a variant of And I Must Scream?
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Postby TheJester on Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:06 am

I was in water. I remember that much. There were walls of white ice crisscrossing into paths and so it was more like a river. I was swimming to a destination, a destination of which I did not know. Suddenly I was ambushed by a monster.

WARNING: A little Dark Material Here! Viewer Discretion is Advised!

This monster is literally the most frightening thing I have ever seen in my life. It had two arms and it's entire body was rotting as if it were a corpse. It's head was in the shape of a fly's but it had no eyes or ears. It had a oar made of bone and the lower half of his body was in the shape of a boat, with a green and slimy tail popping out of the back. When it was angry, flaps would open all over it's body and blood would ooze out of the flaps that open up and then close, spraying small bits of blood everywhere. It had a mouth that was as elongated as a ducks and it had razor sharp teeth. When it was angry, it would scream a scream I had never heard before in my life. I am pretty sure the screech was invented in my nightmare, but it nevertheless was one of the scariest things my eyes ever beheld.

ENDED!

It tried to capture me for a reason I did not know and I swam as fast as I could. I was more frightened than I had ever been before, in real life or in any nightmare. My dream ended before I knew whether or not I escaped. This nightmare was last night. Needless to say, I was uneasy the next morning.
TheJester

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:43 am

TheJester wrote:I was in water. I remember that much. There were walls of white ice crisscrossing into paths and so it was more like a river. I was swimming to a destination, a destination of which I did not know. Suddenly I was ambushed by a monster.

This monster is literally the most frightening thing I have ever seen in my life. It had two arms and it's entire body was rotting as if it were a corpse. It's head was in the shape of a fly's but it had no eyes or ears. It had a oar made of bone and the lower half of his body was in the shape of a boat, with a green and slimy tail popping out of the back. When it was angry, flaps would open all over it's body and blood would ooze out of the flaps that open up and then close, spraying small bits of blood everywhere. It had a mouth that was as elongated as a ducks and it had razor sharp teeth. When it was angry, it would scream a scream I had never heard before in my life. I am pretty sure the screech was invented in my nightmare, but it nevertheless was one of the scariest things my eyes ever beheld.

ENDED!

It tried to capture me for a reason I did not know and I swam as fast as I could. I was more frightened than I had ever been before, in real life or in any nightmare. My dream ended before I knew whether or not I escaped. This nightmare was last night. Needless to say, I was uneasy the next morning.

LOVECRAFT, Y U MAKE YOUR INFLUENCE SPREAD EVERYWHERE?

Anyway, dude, I had a horrible dream in which Dagon ATE ME.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Postby TheJester on Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:50 pm

The Wild West Pyro wrote:
TheJester wrote:I was in water. I remember that much. There were walls of white ice crisscrossing into paths and so it was more like a river. I was swimming to a destination, a destination of which I did not know. Suddenly I was ambushed by a monster.

ENDED!

LOVECRAFT, Y U MAKE YOUR INFLUENCE SPREAD EVERYWHERE?

Anyway, dude, I had a horrible dream in which Dagon ATE ME.

This is gonna sound weird but I have never read anything by H. P. Lovecraft :P
TheJester

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:53 pm

>>
<<
*hides*

Someone said "hey here's some food" because I was hungry, and then they calmly sliced open my stomach and told me to eat. So I did (while thinking that they were a little weird for feeding me my small intestine, and that they should have at least remembered that I needed that to survive.) I eventually ate it, but I remember thinking that I would need to get to someone who could fix it before my stomach started digesting everything and made a mess. I didn't eat much, because I was worried and it smelled funny. I then spent the rest of the dream looking or someone to help me. I found someone, who then made a wider incision, and I remember thinking that they were a bit cruel, considering the circumstances.
eli_gone_crazy

Postby Scarab on Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:06 am

eli_gone_crazy wrote:>>
<<
*hides*

Someone said "hey here's some food" because I was hungry, and then they calmly sliced open my stomach and told me to eat. So I did (while thinking that they were a little weird for feeding me my small intestine, and that they should have at least remembered that I needed that to survive.) I eventually ate it, but I remember thinking that I would need to get to someone who could fix it before my stomach started digesting everything and made a mess. I didn't eat much, because I was worried and it smelled funny. I then spent the rest of the dream looking or someone to help me. I found someone, who then made a wider incision, and I remember thinking that they were a bit cruel, considering the circumstances.

...That... that is a really scary dream. o_o
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby IslaKariese on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:27 am

eli_gone_crazy wrote:...I did (while thinking that they were a little weird for feeding me my small intestine, and that they should have at least remembered that I needed that to survive.)

*struggles so hard not to laugh like a maniac* "Geez, you'd think they'd remember I'd need that to live. Jerk."
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby narrativedilettante on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:15 pm

Note: Half-Life barnacles absolutely terrify me. They're entrenched in my subconscious and I dream about them pretty often. Somehow I manage to make them even scarier in my dreams.

Also, Data is my favorite character in Star Trek: TNG, in case that isn't obvious.

A scientist was studying the Half-Life barnacles. They had images of faces on their sides, just crude two-dark-spots-for-eyes, one-bigger-dar-spot-for-a-mouth deals, and they would alternately get bigger and smaller, so there was a whole ring of faces around each barnacle constantly undulating, with one small face being surrounded by two larger ones until the situation reversed. The barnacles were bigger than I remembered them being.

The scientist moved on to study Data on the Enterprise. (S)he (I don’t really remember whether the scientist was male or female) thought that Data was one of the most fascinating subjects available to examine. After doing some tests and taking some readings, the scientist declared Data to be the paragon of humanity, despite not being human. The scientist said that, given the opportunity to remake the human race, they would use Data as a template. Then the scientist left the Enterprise. A short while later, Data and… Picard and Geordi, and possibly Troi, were in the engine room, and there was some sort of malfunction. Lightning struck out and hit them all. Everyone fell unconscious, except for Data, who disappeared! Just for a moment, though. Almost immediately, he reappeared on the ground with the others, unconscious, and human. And… roll opening credits!

After the opening credits, everyone woke up and I don’t remember the second act of the episode very well. The Enterprise was in danger, which had something to do with the lightning knocking people out, and at the end, Data saved them all by, effectively, restoring humanity by using his own body as a template. Which was basically what the scientist had wanted to do with him all along! Doing that turned Data back into an android, somehow, and the episode closed with him staring out a window into space.

Then, in-dream, I woke up, remembering this really cool dream I had where I made up a whole Star Trek episode. And then the dream continued...

My sister really wanted to go to an event that took place in a fancy resort up on a mountain. She and I and a few friends (none of whom I knew in real life, but one of whom I think was an analogue for Qara) all drove up to the resort. On the way we saw snow on the mountain peaks, which was really exciting. I talked about snow to my sister, and she mentioned something about the water she’d been using for her entire life coming from this mountain range. (To those who don’t live in California: Droughts are a serious concern, and most of our water during the course of the year comes from a snow pack on mountains built up during the winter. Sometimes during the winter it’s such a relief to see a whole lot of snow on the mountains and know that we won’t have to worry about mandatory water conservation in the coming summer.) I kind of wanted to just run up to one of those mountains and play in the snow. But we drove on, and got to the place where the event was being held.

None of us really knew what we were getting into, including my sister, and we were all disappointed when, based on the signs, it looked like this wasn’t going to be a fun party or a cool presentation, but a let-us-sell-something-to-you kind of thing. Still, we’d gone all that way, so we went inside and sat down. There were enough of us that we filled two rows in a small side section, and it took me a while to find a seat because my friends were all shuffling around and most of the other seats had purses or things on them to save them.

The presentation started, and it was really dull and uninteresting, and the two friends I was sitting next to were making fun of it and joking and talking about Dinosaur Comics. (One of these friends was the Qara-analogue.) I was joining in, but not as much a part of the conversation as they were. One of the people working the event came over and told them that they’d have to leave, so they quieted down. After a while there was an intermission, and that event staff member came back and was like, no, really, you two have to leave, if I see you here after the intermission we’re going to have to forcibly remove you. So my friends left, while I hung out and told some other friends about my Star Trek: TNG dream.

I noticed that LeVar Burton was at this event too, standing fairly nearby, but I didn’t think he could hear me so I kept talking to my friends. After a while I looked back to where LeVar Burton had been, and saw that he had gone and grabbed Brent Spiner (because of course those two are friends in real life) and brought him over to listen to me talk about my dream about Data. I was pretty self-conscious about LeVar Burton and Brent Spiner listening to me outline the Star Trek plot I’d dreamed up, but I tried not to let that show. I only got as far as the scientist wanting to use Data as a template for humanity before the intermission was over and we all had to sit back down.

I hadn’t really been paying attention to the presentation before the intermission, because my friends had been so entertaining, but now I had nothing to distract me and I watched the whole thing, which ended with a video that was a total war propaganda “Everyone Take Arms” kind of thing. I was really uncomfortable about whatever militant organization I had wandered into, and I still didn’t really know what they were all about, but I knew that they were definitely more violent than I was okay with. I didn’t catch up with my friends, OR LeVar Burton and Brent Spiner, after the presentation, so I didn’t get to finish telling any of them my Star Trek dream.

Later I ran into a real-life friend, and I knew he’d like hearing about my dream. He was in front of his house, and I started talking to him and telling him the story, but he had to catch a flight, so I went with him and kept telling him, and wound up on the plane talking to him before takeoff, but I still didn’t get to tell him about what happened after the opening credits.

At some point I was preparing to go to LAX to catch a plane, either before or after or during the whole talking-to-my-friend-on-a-plane thing. I was trying to organize my backpack so that it would get through security easily, and I really wanted to have a bottle of water because I was thirsty but I knew that wasn’t allowed. I worried that security would be terrible and slow after the shooting at LAX a few days ago, and I hoped that I would get through and get on my plane in time.

I actually wish I could remember the whole plot of that Star Trek episode. I just remember thinking it was SO GOOD!
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Victin on Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:37 pm

Today I had a really bizarre dream, which referenced the dream I had just before it and another one I think I had a few weeks/days ago. I'll start with the end of the first dream:

After I had just realized I was late, the guy who drives me (and a bunch of other people) to school (in lack of a better description) crashed in through one of the walls of the garage, where in real life there would be a gate. Then, he and his daughter (and possibly the vehicle too) started discussing with my mother, without leaving the van. I thought about joining the discussion to help my mom, then I realized I could do something much better: get out of there. Then I closed my eyes and the entire world vanished.

When I opened again, I was in the middle of a forest. It was night, and I needed to escape from something. There was quite a lot of space between the tall trees, which I think is uncommon for a forest to have, but I can't tell. I ran around for a few seconds when I came to meet two people and a white, fluffly small dog. The first was a tall, cloaked guy (about two meters tall I'd say). I assumed he was either the guy who drives me to school, my father, or most probably, Billy from Adventure Time, because of his height, but I couldn't tell. The other person looked like a child, but it seemed obscured by darkness all the time, and it even vanished towards the end of the dream because of his uninportance.

Then, Billy, I and the other person started wandering around the forest, while Billy said we needed to revive someone. We started walking up a hill, and I kept asking him whom we were going to revive and why, but he kept giving cryptic answers. When we stoped walking up and the land became flat again, the forest was left behind and there was a big strangely shaped house. It seemed more like a wall or something, but it had a roof and windows, so I knew it was a house. We walked around it until this point where the house turned 90º degrees to the side and there was this arcway thing through the house, leading to the other side without going inside the home. A bright yellow light shone through the corridor, as if there were a sun on the other side.

Billy then said that an old lady would come from the corridor bringing three baskets, one at a time, and inside each basket some of the remains of the person we were going to revive. We'd need all three baskets to revive the dead, and the same person who would get the first basket would have to get all three baskets. He then started discussing with the "child" whom should do it: Billy, the child, or the dog. They discussed it until the point I got annoyed he still wasn't replying to my questions of who was going to be revived, I started walking in circles and I noticed an old lady whose features I couldn't see because the light behind her shadowed her face. She told me to get the basket, and so I did and put it on Billy's side. Then I realized what I had just done.

Billy then eerily told me now I had not only to pick up all three baskets and hand them to him, but also protect them. His dog started barking and running in circles around the basket. Walking to the front of the archway to await for the second basket, Billy told me to get rid of his dog. I told him to wait, and when the old lady came back, a snake jumped on me from the right. I swiftly punched it, and the snake fell straight down dead (or at least frozen). I looted the body (I think I got a vague blunt object, like a baseball bat or a pipe, but it could've been a shotgun) and handed it to Billy. Following it, I picked up the second basket, put it on the first basket, and kicked the dog on the corner.

The blow was probably enough to kill the dog, so I went to loot the body. Before I could get anything, though, I realized two golden eyes watched me in the darkness of the corner. The kangaroo jumped straight at my direction, and tried to hit me multiple times, failing all of those while I walked back. When I thought he'd stop, he kicked me, once with each foot and once with both, sending me to the ground. I stood up, and it tried to kick me with its left leg, but I dodge to my own left and delivered a strike to its face. While it was astonished/falling back I took hold of its head and swinged it in the air as if it were a whip.

I threw the body to Billy, because "Kangarro whips are valuable because kangaroo tails are rare", or something similar. Suddenly, from behind I was attack. I managed to dodge, but this animal was the fiercest so far. It was... A horse. The first attack, which missed, was powerful enough to shock me, and when it jumped to my side, ready to attack again, I fell to the ground while trying to think of what to do. Then the horse sunk into the ground as if it were quicksand or mud. Taking use of this Deus Ex Machina, I removed the horse's tongue with a pull and it became a metal rope or something, and handed it to Billy.

Finally, the old lady came with the last basket, and just about when she arrived, something came walking over the house. It was huge, at least three meters tall, and it looked like Heath Ledger's Joker (purple suit and all, lacking only the green hair, though I'm not sure if it was brown or what). Billy ran away, taking the baskets with him. Heck, even the old lady ran away back to the yellow light. I was the only one left, and the vampire (yes, he was a vampire it seems) said he was going to kill me.

Remembering vampires were weak to silver, thanks to that Lincoln movie, I looked for it on my person in the most probable place I'd find it: my wallet. I got hold of four coins, none which looked like they were made of silver, but in my desesperation and panic I had to try. I threw the first one at him, then tried to cut him with the second one. When I got to the third one, I noticed he was rubbing the first one on his nose. I asked if he was doing it to test if the coin was actually made out of silver, and surprisingly he said yes. I asked if he'd let me test all of my coins to see if any of them were made out of silver, so I could save myself and he also said yes.

I tested all four coins, rubbing them on his nose, to no avail. Since I had more coins on my wallet I sat down while I took them off it, and the vampire made a comment on what he thinks of life, being a vampire and all. I could hear the sadness on his voice, but he just smiled more (it wasn't a creepy smile, but it was close). I then talked about my owns opinions (I can't remember if they were real opinions or dream opinions, nor what I said at all) and finished taking out all the coins from my wallet, which now made a Poker style pile. The vampire sighed and sat over a giant black box out of nowhere, but didn't frown - rather, he sadly smiled again.

I brought the coins closer and started rubbing them on the space between his socks and pants where I could see skin, and I did that until I found a certain piece of metal. It wasn't a coin, rather pieces of what might have been once a 1mm or 1/2mm of diameter string of metal, but now crumbled apart. I remembered I got it in a dream by killing a horse, and that it felt strange to the touch, as if it emanated energy or something. Also it seems the dream retconned the other one for happening on a place where I could see a huge Jupiter in the sky (it was white, orange, and had the Big Red Spot) but wasn't space.

I turned to the vampire to use it on him, but he was standing up staring at me creepily. I asked if what I had was silver, and he said yes. He asked me if I really thought he'd let me kill him, and I answered "At first no, but then I was unsure". Kneeling, he waved his fingers strangely and said "Sorry, but... In the name of Jupiter, I'll kill you!" A pixelated brown sparkle was shot from his hand, and it zigzagged vertically while slowly coming at my direction. Then, two things happened.

Firstly, a screen appeared on the vampire's side, showing what seemed a RPG videogame written in an Alien language, and a pixelated blur was firing a pixelated light on another pixelated blur. Secondly, I said "Oh, this is funny, because" (I also got this silver with Jupiter in the background) but before I could finish, I was hit. As I was thrown backwards, the world slowed down and my vision started to glitch, pixelate, crumble, turn back and dissolve from the borders. I thought something on the sense of "Hell no", I'm not going to be tortured like this in a nightmar,e and opened my eyes to wake up.

I almost suffered a Catapult Nightmare afterwards, weren't I facing the pillow. I turned around, and started to feel Dream Paralysis, but I managed to catapult myself before it kicked in.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Scarab on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:57 am

Last night I dreamed I was trying to get to work and I was already late, except everyone else was getting on another bus to go somewhere else and they all asked me to go too but I was panicking and didn't dare and I knew I couldn't go with them,
Perhaps this wouldn't have been so bad but there were people who died years ago on that bus. So then the bus was gone, and I was alone, and I had to run into town to get to work.

Screw it, my subconscious is barely even trying to keep the 'sub' part going, at this point.
Scarab

Postby narrativedilettante on Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:32 am

I just woke up from a dream that some characters from Floating Castle originally met in a story based on "A Study In Scarlet," with Seire playing the role of Sherlock Holmes and Fern as John Watson.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:17 am

I woke up from a dream about me attacking Umbridge with her own quill and covering her in plaster, than using telekinesis to throw her around the ruins of Hogwarts before landing on Voldemort's ugly bald head and squashing several Death Eaters, a Dementor and ten Acromantulas.

Must have been overdosing on the pages for Harry Potter on TV Tropes.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Postby agoraoptera on Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:36 am

So its kind of a school trip and it's night time and we're staying in a hostel of some kind. For some reason, Tohr is there. A classmate of mine who is strangely enough an empath-equivalent now says that there's someone utterly miserable and it's so bad it's kind of sapping all of us. At first she thinks its the hostel itself, but then she realised it was people. We thought it was Tohr, but we were mistaken, then things got weirder. For a moment she thought it was herself, the she said, "No, wait.. It's not me.. It's you.. both of you."

That made me feel strange cos I was alone. I turned, ran up the second floor. As I turned the corner up, I stopped, because I was coming down the corner. Or at least, a very feral-seeming me, long unkempt hair, a very strangely-female me. Her eyes were wide, obviously intelligent, and she said, "What took you so long? I've been-"

And then I got woken up.

EDIT: Fairly certain this is related to the fact that school starts tomorrow T_T
If you can make it better, don't make it sentient.

agoraoptera wrote: :| Shane just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I get to be Godzilla

Proud co-writer of the Greatest Idea of Our Time: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1236
agoraoptera

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:02 pm

agoraoptera wrote:So its kind of a school trip and it's night time and we're staying in a hostel of some kind. For some reason, Tohr is there. A classmate of mine who is strangely enough an empath-equivalent now says that there's someone utterly miserable and it's so bad it's kind of sapping all of us. At first she thinks its the hostel itself, but then she realised it was people. We thought it was Tohr, but we were mistaken, then things got weirder. For a moment she thought it was herself, the she said, "No, wait.. It's not me.. It's you.. both of you."

That made me feel strange cos I was alone. I turned, ran up the second floor. As I turned the corner up, I stopped, because I was coming down the corner. Or at least, a very feral-seeming me, long unkempt hair, a very strangely-female me. Her eyes were wide, obviously intelligent, and she said, "What took you so long? I've been-"

And then I got woken up.

EDIT: Fairly certain this is related to the fact that school starts tomorrow T_T

Oh hey you found dream!me. :D

Finally.
eli_gone_crazy

Postby Victin on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:18 pm

I think the dream I had today was a sequel to the one I had the other day, but I don't remember much of the first except that it looked like this one (if it ever really happed). Also since most of the exposition was in the last dream I'm not sure of what's going on except that we probably were in a different universe (by different I mean parallel, with a few variations). Also, with the exception of me and this dude, I think all the characters changed from one dream to the other.

It started with me and Mr. Incredible, in this restaurant-like place, part of a bigger restaurant/train station/dungeon/maze/thing. We talked about something then he went to check something and I soon went after him, and we talked (for a second time, if the first dream happened, we being aware that this all had happened before but we were in yet another parallel universe with a few variations [I also remembered of the first dream, but that was... Voice-Over me, which is why I'm not even sure the first dream happened at all]) about how we could be sure this was a different timeline because in here he was a fishing/golf champion but he had never played those games, based on this Wall of Fame they had in a wall/corner. Then we run past a crowd of people and there we met one of my teachers when I was, I don't know, maybe seven, this woman that works in my current school and this woman that lives in my building (all of them were fat in the dream, and I'm not sure to what extent that is true on to the real world). Apparently I knew they didn't knew we were in a different timeline... Or something because I never mentioned anything of the like to them, because of an unspoken reason known by Meta!Me. Then we left to an empty place and my brother was there, telling us what to do, and who had to go where. Then Meta!Me decided to wake up because I was thirsty.

I drank some water but when I was back asleep the dream didn't go on. So yeah, that was that.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Endless Sea on Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:07 pm

Pretty fucked up dream last night. Don't remember much about the specifics, but there was a lengthy bit about a kid getting reincarnated into progressively shittier versions of the same life and getting torn to bits in martial arts tournaments or something, then some unfathomable scenario where someone colony drops the moon onto the Earth and basically all hell breaks loose, then some weird bit where my family and grandma and I go to a nearby museum or something and melancholy ensues, and then this song gets stuck in my head for whatever reason and then I wake up. It was crazy. And dark. Really dark.
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:07 pm

I had a dream last night that Lori got Ben's permission to read her mind to understand a dream Ben had had in which they were mother and daughter.

Later, I alluded to Lori being scared of something and all the FC players started making posts on the assumption that the something had to do with Shard, when really (in the dream) it was because Lori and Ben were in love. Ben wrote Lori an epic love poem.
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Pixelmage on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:34 am

Well, I've mentioned I don't dream. But tonight was rather an exception with a pretty vivid nightmare, actually.

It was all about insects. I was home, and then there was spider... I went for a spray to kill it, when I got back there were two. And rather large ones. Once I killed them, the place was covered in cobwebs and the spiders were getting the size of my head. I wasn't scared, precisely, but I was trying to avoid them at all costs. By the time I woke up there was a spider-hornet hybrid as big as my face flying toward, you guessed, my face. :|

Makes me wonder what kind of stuff I forget every night because dreamless.
"Yami ni madoishi awarena kage yo
Hito o kizutsuke otoshimete,
Tsumi ni oboreshi gō no tama,
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

Postby narrativedilettante on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:30 pm

I was pleased to wake up this morning and realize that I HADN'T made a blog post about Reptilis Rex, which meant I'd started repeating myself because I already DID that comic, and also I'd said on Twitter that Brad Guigar was one of the creators of Not Invented Here, when he's not, he's the guy who writes/draws Evil Inc.

On the other hand, I was disappointed that I hadn't really been offered a job designing lingerie in Las Vegas. Not because I really want to design lingerie for a living (in fact I was pretty worried that I'd be terrible/get fired), but because they were offering me a really nice salary.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:45 am

Why the hell did I have a dream about making a blog post about Sean Connery and Morgan Freeman fighting each other?
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Postby SpiritfChaos on Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:01 pm

The Wild West Pyro wrote:Why the hell did I have a dream about making a blog post about Sean Connery and Morgan Freeman fighting each other?

Because that would be awesome.
I'm just a guy who wants to help save the world.
SpiritfChaos

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:23 am

I had a dream my mother had died before I was born.
In this dream, my entire family had grown up around the fact that she had died and was dead. I wanted to have my mom, so I found a man in my dream, a man who wouldn't die. And I killed him to get my mother back.

But to make my mother alive again, I had to take a picture of her. My mother didn't want to, she was too busy calling her parents to tell her she loved them and she was so happy to be home. I dragged her into the room with the camera. She smiled and the shutter clicked.

And when I looked up to where she had been sitting, she was gone.
eli_gone_crazy

Postby Scarab on Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:47 pm

eli_gone_crazy wrote:I had a dream my mother had died before I was born.
In this dream, my entire family had grown up around the fact that she had died and was dead. I wanted to have my mom, so I found a man in my dream, a man who wouldn't die. And I killed him to get my mother back.

But to make my mother alive again, I had to take a picture of her. My mother didn't want to, she was too busy calling her parents to tell her she loved them and she was so happy to be home. I dragged her into the room with the camera. She smiled and the shutter clicked.

And when I looked up to where she had been sitting, she was gone.

...That is such a sad dream :(
Scarab

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic