The Coffee Room

Anything goes.

The Coffee Room

Postby Lordxana0 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:22 pm

Too tired to continue solving that puzzle and you don't really feel like surfing anywhere else? Well the Coffee Room is just for you. Sit down grab a seat and order a cup of joe (promise it won't kill you) and shoot the shit with your fellow tropers. This topic has no defined question or goal other than to be a place for us to get together and hang out at. This place has only three rules
1. No trolling.
2. No bumping.
3. Have fun.

So order up and hang out people.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Re: The Coffee Room

Postby EdwardTheAwesome on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:23 pm

*coughAndAllTheRulesThatAreInTheRestOfTheForumcough*
EdwardTheAwesome
Site Admin

Postby Lordxana0 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:27 pm

EdwardTheAwesome wrote:*coughAndAllTheRulesThatAreInTheRestOfTheForumcough*

Yeah but I pretty much just expected people to know that.
Lordxana0

Postby Nitrogenous Base on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Um, fairly new to coffee. I'll try it with milk and sugar, maybe?
Nitrogenous Base

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Must.... Have... Caffeine...

Actually, my supply is running low for the night, so expect my participation to wind down till next morning. I like the idea, though, Xana. (Seems like you have managed to create a topic that can never be derailed. Nice)
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby IslaKariese on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Do you have variety? I prefer French Vanilla and Hazelnut flavored creamers, myself.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:36 pm

A thought has just occurred to me: If Neverslender is going to use the pun thread to pass me in post count, I can just spend all my time talking to people here to catch up. MWHAHAHAHA! :twisted: (Honestly, I don't know why I care. I think I'm just bored...)
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Lordxana0 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:34 pm

IslaKariese wrote:Do you have variety? I prefer French Vanilla and Hazelnut flavored creamers, myself.

Sure we have all kinds *pulls out two cups and delivers them over to IslaKariese and Nitrogenous Base's table and puts down some creamers* So guys whats new with life?
Lordxana0

Postby IslaKariese on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Lordxana0 wrote:Sure we have all kinds *pulls out two cups and delivers them over to IslaKariese and Nitrogenous Base's table and puts down some creamers* So guys whats new with life?

Well, Biology's an ass of epic proportions. I should really be studying it now, but between debating what to do about the Witch and rereading six chapters on DNA and proteins, I'd rather take the Witch. Lesser of two evils, and all that rot (Don't tell her I said that, though).
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Lordxana0 wrote:Sure we have all kinds *pulls out two cups and delivers them over to IslaKariese and Nitrogenous Base's table and puts down some creamers* So guys whats new with life?

Do you have pure caffeine? That'd be nice.

Anyhow, like you probably noticed, I just did the SAT today, which was a major pain. It started with the essay question, which was obviously created by a neanderthal who had no idea what good writing was. The stupid thing only gave me two pages and 25 minutes. I tried to write a stylish and complex essay, but the test supervisor was all "You have five minutes remaining" after two "admittedly long" paragraphs, so I go "Oh crap!" and scribble a conclusion as fast as I can, but just to be insulting, I'm sure, the bloody timer went off before I could write the last word of the last sentence. :(

After that, though, it was one of the easier tests I've taken, though that may be because the last test I took was the AP tests. *shudders* Unfortunately, that, and the weird time sections (instead of one big section for each subject,t hey were split into smaller sections and randomized, with 25 mins each) meant I had ten minutes or more left on every section, so of the 4 hours 45 minutes I wasted there, I spent nearly an hour and a half staring at the wall...

IslaKariese wrote:Well, Biology's an ass of epic proportions. I should really be studying it now, but between debating what to do about the Witch and rereading six chapters on DNA and proteins, I'd rather take the Witch. Lesser of two evils, and all that rot (Don't tell her I said that, though).

I enjoy most science related subjects, especially Physics, but Biology annoys me for some reason. not sure why exactly.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby IslaKariese on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Sicon112 wrote:I enjoy most science related subjects, especially Physics, but Biology annoys me for some reason. not sure why exactly.

I'm that way with Chemistry. I loathe Chem, and reasonably tolerate Bio, but given that I want to be I doctor, I'm gonna have to do a lot more than that.
IslaKariese

Postby Lordxana0 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:11 pm

IslaKariese wrote:
Sicon112 wrote:I enjoy most science related subjects, especially Physics, but Biology annoys me for some reason. not sure why exactly.

I'm that way with Chemistry. I loathe Chem, and reasonably tolerate Bio, but given that I want to be I doctor, I'm gonna have to do a lot more than that.

Dude your studying to be a doctor? Mad props.
Lordxana0

Postby IslaKariese on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Lordxana0 wrote:
IslaKariese wrote:

Dude your studying to be a doctor? Mad props.

Not quite. Haven't declared my major yet, but Pre-Med will definitely be it.

And I'm a girl, dude. ;) Take a drink. :P
IslaKariese

Postby Lordxana0 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:17 pm

*takes a drink of coffee* Oh god that is hot. Anyway still it is good to have a goal in mind.
Lordxana0

Postby IslaKariese on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:19 pm

*pauses the convo for a sec* ...Is that Yumi and Ulrich? I can't believe it took me so fucking long to recognize them! I love you!
IslaKariese

Postby Lordxana0 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:25 pm

IslaKariese wrote:*pauses the convo for a sec* ...Is that Yumi and Ulrich? I can't believe it took me so fucking long to recognize them! I love you!

I know right? It cost a pretty penny to have someone create but man if it wasn't worth it. Looking forward to Code Lyoko: Evolution?

http://masterthecreater.deviantart.com/ ... 1846&qo=28 This is the link to the picture.
Lordxana0

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:27 pm

Lordxana0 wrote:
IslaKariese wrote:*pauses the convo for a sec* ...Is that Yumi and Ulrich? I can't believe it took me so fucking long to recognize them! I love you!

I know right? It cost a pretty penny to have someone create but man if it wasn't worth it. Looking forward to Code Lyoko: Evolution?

http://masterthecreater.deviantart.com/ ... 1846&qo=28 This is the link to the picture.

I should probably watch that show... I downloaded their Ear Worm of a theme ages ago, but I never actually managed to get around to watching it...
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Lordxana0 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:30 pm

Sicon112 wrote:
Lordxana0 wrote:

I should probably watch that show... I downloaded their Ear Worm of a theme ages ago, but I never actually managed to get around to watching it...

Warning the show is rather hit or miss. For me it hit and I love it, but other people have less fond memories.
Lordxana0

Postby IslaKariese on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:30 pm

Lordxana0 wrote:I know right? It cost a pretty penny to have someone create but man if it wasn't worth it. Looking forward to Code Lyoko: Evolution?

I'd never even heard of it 'til now. Live action Lyoko? Really?

[Error. User=IslaKariese is currently unable to respond. Please produce reboot code and wait for backup generator to commence operations.]
IslaKariese

Postby Lordxana0 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:33 pm

IslaKariese wrote:
Lordxana0 wrote:I know right? It cost a pretty penny to have someone create but man if it wasn't worth it. Looking forward to Code Lyoko: Evolution?

I'd never even heard of it 'til now. Live action Lyoko? Really?

[Error. User=IslaKariese is currently unable to respond. Please produce reboot code and wait for backup generator to commence operations.]

Time to blow your mind even more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfB6EKGQ65o

Ladies and gents, the actors.
Lordxana0

Postby IslaKariese on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:40 pm

Lordxana0 wrote:Time to blow your mind even more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfB6EKGQ65o

Ladies and gents, the actors.

[Error. Reboot code not accepted. User=IslaKariese will continue to hyperventilate and fan herself rapidly to little effect. Also, her coffee's long since spilled out of her hand due to shock. If she were an anime character, there would also be many nosebleeds.]
IslaKariese

Postby Lordxana0 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:49 pm

I really need to stop destroying peoples minds like that, also cleaning robots, lots of cleaning robots. Replaces the coffee. Anyone else need to order?
Lordxana0

Postby Adell on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 am

What's this fangasming about?
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby IslaKariese on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:03 am

Adell wrote:What's this fangasming about?

Code: Lyoko. My Fiftieth True Love. TV shows don't care about bigamy, after all.
IslaKariese

Postby Adell on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:18 am

IslaKariese wrote:
Adell wrote:What's this fangasming about?

Code: Lyoko. My Fiftieth True Love. TV shows don't care about bigamy, after all.

I never watched it, :o, you seem quite excited though lol? I'm not sure if that would be my kind of show myself...

Also...15 true loves, that's a lot of true love.
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Next

Return to Off Topic