The Coffee Room

Anything goes.

Re: The Coffee Room

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:46 am

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Postby JRPictures on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:20 am

*walks back in in the Mexa-One*

Man it's been a while since I was here.

*Sees the madness going about*

Alrighty then I'll just go drink Blue Stuff (C) and talk about anime off-handedly.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby Victin on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:16 am

JRPictures wrote:*walks back in in the Mexa-One*

Man it's been a while since I was here.

*Sees the madness going about*

Alrighty then I'll just go drink Blue Stuff (C) and talk about anime off-handedly.

Any animes you advise me to watch? I decided to makes list off these things but so far I only have one on webcomics, and another tagged TW - Others ('TW' standing for 'To Watch', which is the name of the master folder), this one having a Touhou fananime.

... Are there anyother show or anything with a fananime? I don't think Homestuck counts, though.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:54 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Postby JRPictures on Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:58 pm

Victin wrote:Any animes you advise me to watch? I decided to make lists of these things but so far I only have one on webcomics, and another tagged TW - Others ('TW' standing for 'To Watch', which is the name of the master folder), this one having a Touhou fananime.

... Are there any other show or anything with a fananime? I don't think Homestuck counts, though.

Haruhi Suzumiya, Azumanga Daioh, Ouran High School Host Club, Attack On Titan, Puella Magi Madoka Magica are all great starts if you ask me.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby Victin on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:01 pm

JRPictures wrote:
Victin wrote:Any animes you advise me to watch? I decided to make lists of these things but so far I only have one on webcomics, and another tagged TW - Others ('TW' standing for 'To Watch', which is the name of the master folder), this one having a Touhou fananime.

... Are there any other show or anything with a fananime? I don't think Homestuck counts, though.

Haruhi Suzumiya, Azumanga Daioh, Ouran High School Host Club, Attack On Titan, Puella Magi Madoka Magica are all great starts if you ask me.

Attack On Titan I have watched. I actually made a Minecraft skin for the Colossal Titan because why not? Though I'm pretty sure I know the spoilers for Haruhi and Madoka, sure, why not watch them?
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby JRPictures on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Victin wrote:Attack On Titan I have watched. I actually made a Minecraft skin for the Colossal Titan because why not? Though I'm pretty sure I know the spoilers for Haruhi and Madoka, sure, why not watch them?

They're pretty good even with knowing stuff in advance. Madoka especially.

Just remember to watch Haruhi Suzumiya in chronological order because the episodes in Seasons 1 and 2 are jumbled up. Also when you reach the Endless Eight Arc, watch the first two episodes and skip to the last one, you wont be missing anything important.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:44 am

*Snaps out of insanity*

...I'll go edit some pages on TV Tropes.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:17 pm

*nonchalantly sips cocoa*
Apparently, slightly less weird than most of you.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:44 pm

*nonchalantly drinks the souls of the innocent*
eli_gone_crazy

Postby Anura on Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:51 pm

Oh no.

*dives under the sofa and quivers*
Anura

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:42 pm

*Runs out and slams door*
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Postby Endless Sea on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:51 pm

*cackles evilly*
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby Sicon112 on Fri May 16, 2014 4:29 pm

There is no escape. Once you have posted here, you can never leave. :twisted: It's like the Hotel California, except in an Eldritch pocket dimension containing many questionable beverages.

...I'm not sure if that makes it less like the Hotel California or more...
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Previous

Return to Off Topic