Livestreaming Shenanigans!

Anything goes.

Re: Livestreaming Shenanigans!

Postby AMimsyBorogove on Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:08 pm

AND IT SHALL HAPPEN AGAIN. Tomorrow, at 3 PM, THE BOROGOVE SHALL RETURN. If you're interested in seeing me die hilariously to a triple bossfight again, and possibly releasing the wharbgarble, then I'd be very pleased if you would attend. :3

See you then!
"The Apocalypse is basically just a tutorial." - Sicon112.

"Due to the ambiguity of this wording, I am unable to determine whether or not I am the leader of the X-Men!"
"UNIVERSE-BREAKING EPILEPSY RAVE!" - AMimsyBorogove
AMimsyBorogove

Postby Endless Sea on Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:57 pm

So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby AMimsyBorogove on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:42 pm

MIMSYSTREAM FOUR: MIMSY PUNCHES A DOOR (title may or may not accurately reflect the contents of this stream) shall occur tomorrow at 4:00 PM Central Time. Look forward to it! >:3

"Due to the ambiguity of this wording, I am unable to determine whether or not I am the leader of the X-Men!"
AMimsyBorogove

Postby AMimsyBorogove on Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:20 pm

Last week saw the end of A MIMSY BOROGOVE AND THE SANCTUM OF THE DRAGON.

...This Sunday will see the beginning of my stream of the next Dark Souls II DLC, The Crown of the Old Iron King! :D Beginning at 4:00 PM US Central Time on Sunday, the new series of streams will consist of my descent further and further into the depths of the iron-forging tower of a long-dead king, now haunted by the spirit of a twisted and warped being who will stop at nothing to ensure that my face is completely and thoroughly incinerated. They will ALSO chronicle my simultaneous and related descent further into madness, wharbgarbles, and rage. Stay tuned for... A MIMSY BOROGOVE AND THE TOWER OF DARKNESS!

AMimsyBorogove

Postby AMimsyBorogove on Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:20 pm

EHEM. Error Code 404: Borogove Not Found. Due to Skeeo calling me WAY too much, I seem to have missed the timing for my stream. We'll have to put the new one off to next Sunday instead. Sorreh. >.>

(and nobody at all cared)

AMimsyBorogove

Postby Victin on Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:32 pm

AMimsyBorogove wrote:EHEM. Error Code 404: Borogove Not Found. Due to Skeeo calling me WAY too much, I seem to have missed the timing for my stream. We'll have to put the new one off to next Sunday instead. Sorreh. >.>

(and nobody at all cared)

>_> Blame exams (and one group assignment I'm doing all by myself, yay!...)
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby AMimsyBorogove on Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:44 pm

Alright! Three hours until streaming begins. I hope that's not inconvenient for anyone, or anything. Anyway, if you're interested in seeing the continued adventures of a deranged Borogove, I'd be pleased if you'd join me for the next DLC! :D

AMimsyBorogove

Postby JackAlsworth on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:40 pm

Throwing up a couple other streams on the docket.

• First, a game that's currently on deep discount: Lili: Child of Geos. The Steam page says it's similar to Psychonauts, Broken Age, and Zelda, which are games I like, and it cost less than what I got selling holiday cards, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

This stream will be completely blind; I will not have even opened the game before, not even to test it on my streaming setup, so this could crash and burn very quickly. I'm planning on streaming this one January 30th starting at about 2pm PST. If anyone REALLY wants to watch and can't make that time, I can reschedule. This one doesn't look like it's going to happen just yet, due to technical difficulties.

• Next, I said something about a Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance stream a while back, and I'll have time to do it in February. Anyone who wants to watch, PM me the general times you'd have available, and I'll try to consolidate them into the best possible time for everyone.

• And finally, Sunless Sea is exiting Steam Early Access on February 6th, so I'll be joining in the celebratory stream-a-thon that day. Sunless Sea is by the makers of Fallen London, and it's basically taken the lore of that game and turned it into a roguelike explorer. I've played the game during alpha and beta a few times, but I have almost no idea what I'm doing, so I'm sure you'll see at least one crewmember eaten by the time all's said and done. I'll be trying to start sometime in the morning and going most of the day; feel free to drop by anytime.
JackAlsworth

Postby Pixelmage on Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:47 am

Child of Geos looks like a fun game to watch. From what I could learn from the steam page, it looks very cinematic and eyecatchy. It might also be particularly fun if it's one of those cute-but-will-murder-you difficult games and you're going in with shades and eyes closed. :twisted: Doesn't look like it, though.

Metal Gear... I'll pass. Might catch up if you save a recording, but no putting the Pixel in the time-table for scheduling that one. I'm not much of a fan of the MG series. Though it's more of a case of "I've never bothered to play one I could play and the current ones are too bleeding edge for my rock-with-circuits" so yeah...

For the cake though... Sunless Sea. I'm itching to see that game in action. Keeping a tail out for it since Kickstarter, though I'm skeptical and didn't back it up at the time, so no Alpha/Beta access. If it's actually good stuff, I'm bumping it up the priority list in the "waiting to buy" queue. :) So I'm very much interested in seeing that Livestream. ^_^
"Yami ni madoishi awarena kage yo
Hito o kizutsuke otoshimete,
Tsumi ni oboreshi gō no tama,
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

Previous

Return to Off Topic