Anything goes.

Re: Pokémon

Postby Anura on Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:41 pm

*clears throat*

So, ORAS.
Anura

Postby Endless Sea on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:04 am

Had a dream about the games last night. I really wish I had a 3DS.
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby Anura on Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 pm

Holy shit. Mega-Rayquaza has been banned from Ubers. Banned from Ubers! It was so horrendously overpowered that they had to make an entirely new level of ban just for MRay!

The new metagame, aptly called "Anything Goes", also has no restrictions on Evasion moves, OHKO moves, or anything at all except infinite battles. MRay is (un)officially as broken as fucking Minimize.
Anura

Postby Anura on Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:59 pm

Might as well bump this, because yesterday was the 20th anniversary of the franchise. Sun and Moon on the way and all.

Also, every event legendary from the first 5 gens are being given out this year (in America and the PAL territories). Mew and Celebi have been done already, and Jirachi will be available for download on Friday.
Anura

Postby Anura on Tue May 10, 2016 9:58 am

Anura

Postby Victin on Sat May 21, 2016 12:03 pm

Every new gen the designs look more and more different, but I can exactly explain how or why...

I mean, other than the fact they are definitively getting more complex. And they have needed to get more and more creative each time.

Gotta say, though, it's a little weird that the Fire Starter is mainly black while the others are still the traditional colors. However I like black and red, and I'm not saying it's a bad design.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Previous

Return to Off Topic