Member Updates

Anything goes.

Re: Member Updates

Postby Krika on Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:42 am

So I took the initiative and decided to actually put the money into getting an actual, real life Yu-Gi-Oh deck that isn't a modified Starter/Structure deck. Should be interesting to actually play it in RL.
Krika
>Narra has tiny jerk people in her socks.
>We are affirming our collective jerkhood by committing genocide on them.
Guyshane
>I'm going to read the logs and pray that that sentence makes more sense in context
>No
>No it does not
Krika

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:32 am

I went to Hong Kong Disneyland on Sunday. And I got to go on Mystic Manor. IT. WAS. AMAZING.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Postby JRPictures on Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:46 am

I started my final exams yesterday

So far I've got 2 of the seven exams down so hell yeah :gurt:
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby Krika on Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:44 pm

You all are awesome people. You're all funny and smart, and a blast to be around and talk with. I will never regret meeting you all, ever.

Just wanted to be sure it was said.
Krika
Guyshane
>I'm going to read the logs and pray that that sentence makes more sense in context
>No
>No it does not
Krika

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:29 pm

Krika wrote:You all are awesome people. You're all funny and smart, and a blast to be around and talk with. I will never regret meeting you all, ever.

Seconded. I honestly can't wait to see what's in store for the Metaguards in the future.
Apparently, slightly less weird than most of you.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:10 pm

As much as I enjoy being complimented, I can't help but be suspicious and paranoid.
eli_gone_crazy

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:49 pm

Krika wrote:You all are awesome people. You're all funny and smart, and a blast to be around and talk with. I will never regret meeting you all, ever.

Thank You, good sir, even though everyone knows that I'm half insane.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Postby Krika on Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:23 am

eli_gone_crazy wrote:As much as I enjoy being complimented, I can't help but be suspicious and paranoid.

Just occurred to me that while it was true, I don't think I'd ever let all of you know, and I didn't want to let it go unsaid if I could help it.
Krika
Guyshane
>No
>No it does not
Krika

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:56 pm

As I just informed the chat, I'm departing for home now and I will be out of contact for twelve-ish hours probably. If anyone needs to contact me, steam is your friend. Feel free to message me. It will relieve the boredom.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Endless Sea on Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:28 am

Welp, I've deleted my tumblr account. The gifs and fandom stuff and all that just isn't worth the hassle of putting up with all the jackasses I keep running into. >_<

Also, still having problems with NaNoWriMo. >_<
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:20 am

My Birthday's on Saturday and I can finally get the House of Hades and Bioshock: Rapture and a new charger! And the TF2 Halloween lasts all the way until November 11th, so I can play on my birthday!

Sure, no one's coming, but I don't care.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Postby Endless Sea on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:27 pm

Good news: I'm done with school stuff for the holidays! Woohoo!

Bad news: I totally failed EnviBio. *headdesk* fuckshitfuckshitfuckshitfuckshitfuck

(also, I have no idea how Steam works :|)
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby Victin on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:43 pm

Endless Sea wrote:Bad news: I totally failed EnviBio. *headdesk* fuckshitfuckshitfuckshitfuckshitfuck

Awww, that sucks man :( Is there anything you can do about it?
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:35 am

WELL, MY STUPID FUCKING PARENTS TOOK MY COMPUTER AWAY JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T DO MY FUCKING HOMEWORK PROPERLY. I GOT 98% ON MY FUCKING ENGLISH WORK, AND THEY ONLY LET ME USE IT UNTIL DINNER.

BASTARDS.

GRRRRRRRRR.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Postby JackAlsworth on Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:42 pm

Pyro, I know you're upset, but please watch your tone. This thread wasn't intended to just be a complain-about-real-life dump. I hope stuff goes better with your parents, though.

Endless, what do you need help with in Steam?
JackAlsworth

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:43 pm

I've been showing him a few steam tricks, but if you have a question, we will be happy to answer it. Assuming, of course, that WE know it. If it has something to do with the social networking side of steam, I'm probably clueless. I know how to work the chat and the gaming section, and that's about it. XD
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby TheJester on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:18 pm

Right now I am currently doing a bunch of stuff.
I am:
-Writing lyrics for my next rap song for my album.
-Currently the story writer and dialogue writer for an RPG a friend of mine is making. He is currently developing it using RPG Maker and I will be doing the entire story and molding it to his expectation.
-Attempting to revisit the entire DC Animated Universe. I finished Justice League Unlimited and am currently on the original Justice League.

That's just a few of the stuff I am doing.
TheJester

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:51 pm

I am currently trying to finish the masses of homework I have to do over the Christmas holidays.

Also, does anyone here know how to use FinalCutPro 7, and could anyone post a simple, step by step guide?
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Postby narrativedilettante on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:13 am

The Wild West Pyro wrote:Also, does anyone here know how to use FinalCutPro 7, and could anyone post a simple, step by step guide?

Um, I have used FinalCutPro (not sure which version but it was a while ago) and it's a versatile and complicated enough program that A) I'd need to know exactly what you're trying to DO before posting a step-by-step guide, and B) you're probably better off taking a class or looking up a guide that's already out there than asking for someone to generate instructions for you personally. I'm sure there are websites with tutorials to help you learn how to use it. I learned how to use it in a class in high school, which was great, but doesn't really help other people all that much.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby JRPictures on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:34 pm

I haven't been doing much lately apart from watching anime and stuff.

Though I turn 18 in less than a month which should be fun.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:03 am

JRPictures wrote:I haven't been doing much lately apart from watching anime and stuff.

Though I turn 18 in less than a month which should be fun.

I've been catching up on homework and playing endless games of TF2 and doing research on Bioshock.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Postby Victin on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:05 am

I myself have been playing Minecraft nonstop. @_@
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:59 am

I've been prepping for school, imbibing copious shows/books/mangas/webcomics, and eating pumpkin bread.
Apparently, slightly less weird than most of you.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Postby IslaKariese on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:48 pm

Classes start up again tomorrow. It's almost feeling good to be back in this cramped little dorm room after three weeks. Almost.

And you know that thing that I'm supposed to be doing for the First RP? That's finally coming along. Nothing worse than having free time and writer's block at the same time, dear Lord...
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:50 pm

Back to School today. DANG IT.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic