Proposed Meetup! Thurs. February 20, 2014 - Philadelphia

Anything goes.

Proposed Meetup! Thurs. February 20, 2014 - Philadelphia

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:12 pm

So I will be visiting my cousin in Philadelphia in February, and because she has classes, and some of you Americans live vaguely near there (or... nearer to there than I am), I would love to meet up with people during that time.

I have already spoken with the lovely eli, and so those of you who can come can already expect to meet with THE TWO OF US (and I WILL bring cookies) at the Starbucks at 3401 Walnut Street in Philadelphia at 4:00 p.m. EST (approximately) on Thursday, February 20th, 2014.

Please say so here (or on the twitter) if you plan to come so I can bake enough cookies!
Last edited by Qara-Xuan Zenith on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Re: Proposed Meetup! Thurs. February 20, 2014 - Philadelphia

Postby Rick Healey on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:57 pm

A Thursday in the afternoon, eh? Hrm... I might have to make this a whole daytrip. I'll have to consult with my wife before anything definite can be said.
I smiled when the wall was built, for I knew we were creating something incredible. And I smiled when it cracked, for the world would soon see what we had wrought.
Rick Healey
Puppetmaster

Postby Krika on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:03 pm

.....you know, I would freaking love to make it down there, if only because I'd be able to do an impromptu sorta-birthday things with you all. Except that it's 5 hours away from where I'll be, and I simply don't have the ability to get down there.
Krika
>Narra has tiny jerk people in her socks.
>We are affirming our collective jerkhood by committing genocide on them.
Guyshane
>I'm going to read the logs and pray that that sentence makes more sense in context
>No
>No it does not
Krika

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:27 pm

If I come, I'd probably fly into new York and bus ride out to Philly. That was my clone's plan as well, I believe so we may meet up in the airport and ride out there together. However... depending on my class schedule next semester, i.e., if I have anything on Friday morning, I may not be able to make it. I'll have to figure out logistics on my own, but now that I have a date, I'll get on it.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:46 pm

This is just a reminder that this is happening in like two weeks, so you should totally think about joining us!
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Krika on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:43 pm

I would love to come, but I just straight up don't have the time to show up - Thursdays are busy days for me.

That being said, take pictures or something. I dunno.
Krika
>Narra has tiny jerk people in her socks.
>We are affirming our collective jerkhood by committing genocide on them.
Guyshane
>I'm going to read the logs and pray that that sentence makes more sense in context
>No
>No it does not
Krika

Return to Off Topic