Contributor considerations

Anything goes.

Contributor considerations

Postby Rick Healey on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:14 am

Okay, this post is a bit of advertising, technically, but you know I wouldn't do it for the hell of it.

Anyhow, folks may remember me discussing the creation of the fourth wall bricks. One part of that was laser etching at a place here in the Boston area called Danger!Awesome. Well, Danger!Awesome is now running a Kickstarter to expand their space. They were a huge help to the ARG, and they do really sweet-looking work. I figured people would be intrigued to potentially help out.

Here is the link to the Kickstarter page,with the various rewards listed. And the rewards are not bad even at the low levels - $20 to get a Moleskine with your image or text of choice lasered on (whoever is thinking of getting Gurt lasered on, I salute you)? Pretty sweet.

Anyhow, I figured people might be interested. Back to your regularly-scheduled community.
I smiled when the wall was built, for I knew we were creating something incredible. And I smiled when it cracked, for the world would soon see what we had wrought.
Rick Healey
Puppetmaster

Return to Off Topic