Forum Mafia

Anything goes.

Re: Forum Mafia

Postby Victin on Wed May 28, 2014 2:53 pm

JackAlsworth wrote:Both eli and Vic have that problem.

This is my first game @_@ I'm afraid to post anything I have in mind because that can attract attention to me as "the guy who points his finger at everyone else". Also we had two lynchings: the first one I had no idea whom to lynch but a random person, which would be unfair and had more chances of hitting an innocent person than a mafiosi (though Dryu and narra had good points I hadn't thought of); the second one... Well, I couldn't think of any other logical target except for narra and Endless, and everyone was already targeting Endless, so it'd be pointless to target narra.

If you want me to, though, I can give off my thoughts on whom we should lynch next.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby JackAlsworth on Wed May 28, 2014 3:02 pm

If I ask, you're just going to say "lynch Jack," aren't you? :P
JackAlsworth

Postby Victin on Wed May 28, 2014 3:08 pm

JackAlsworth wrote:If I ask, you're just going to say "lynch Jack," aren't you? :P

Not really. :P Though, you do have been saying to lynch Endless since Day One :lol:
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Dryunya on Wed May 28, 2014 3:13 pm

I'd like to point out that it's actually night right now. In my defense, I didn't notice. :?
Let's keep quiet until they kill someone. :D
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Krika on Wed May 28, 2014 3:53 pm

Suddenly, the air seemed to crack and come apart, a portion of the air bending and splitting open as something forced it's way into the space. The break shimmered as desert mirages are known to do, but if one would look into it, they would glimpse a mind-bending landscape of pillars and steam, a great white plain with a great splotch of red. It shivered, trying to force itself onto reality further and further, the edges oscillating faster and faster until they seemed to not move at all...or maybe they had simply stopped?

An appendage poked out of the break, constantly shifting from one uncertain form to the next, although one got the sense that this was painful for it, that it did not like doing this.

ʍɐᴉʇᴉuƃ ɟoop ʍǝlɔoɯǝ ɥɐʌǝ ʍǝ oʌǝɹ ɔoɯǝ ʎon ʍɥǝu

The appendage retreated back into the break. The break stayed in the still motion for a moment longer, before a flash of light without color struck it, leaking out from the other into the world. A noiseless crack of thunder, and no break had been there.
Krika
>Narra has tiny jerk people in her socks.
>We are affirming our collective jerkhood by committing genocide on them.
Guyshane
>I'm going to read the logs and pray that that sentence makes more sense in context
>No
>No it does not
Krika

Postby Anura on Thu May 29, 2014 7:36 am

The Almighty Janitor materialized shortly after in a flash of light. Reaching down to his utility belt, he retrieved his trusty Godzilla-repellent spray and regarded it for a long moment, humming to himself. Coming to a conclusion, he dumped it and a few more cans of the substance into a bucket, along with some Cthulhu-B-Gon!, and swept through the town with a paintbrush, making the streets safe once more.

"Shame I'm out of this stuff." he muttered to himself. "Not that it matters. One more piece of bait and all the repellant in the world wouldn't keep the King of Monsters from his prize..." Shaking his head sadly, he packed up his tools and returned to his shed, stopping only to tip his hat at the Mafia members going about their nightly business.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I couldn't do this earlier; my Internet was knocked out yesterday.

Night Two result: eli has been murderfied!!

Dawn of the Third Day...
Anura

Postby JackAlsworth on Thu May 29, 2014 10:55 am

Whelp, Dryu, looks like the Mafia did your work for you. (I mean, maybe it was you doing your work...)

Also, that was quite sneaky, Narra, preemptively blaming us for ganging up on you. But the odds are now 50% that you're Mafia. You have my vote.
JackAlsworth

Postby narrativedilettante on Thu May 29, 2014 11:02 am

Jack you SET ME UP DIDN'T YOU.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Victin on Thu May 29, 2014 2:57 pm

Jack has been targeting people since day one, though.
Victin

Postby Endless Sea on Thu May 29, 2014 3:35 pm

Anura, you called eli a he again in the first post. >_>
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Thu May 29, 2014 3:43 pm

eli_gone_crazy

Postby narrativedilettante on Thu May 29, 2014 3:46 pm

Eli you're a ghost be quiet.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Victin on Thu May 29, 2014 3:53 pm

Brace yourselves for Godzilla!
Victin

Postby JackAlsworth on Thu May 29, 2014 4:36 pm

Victin wrote:Jack has been targeting people since day one, though.

You'll notice that I stepped off of Endless the first day, while Narra still wanted me dead.

...Me, hold a grudge? What? 0:)
JackAlsworth

Postby Victin on Thu May 29, 2014 4:38 pm

JackAlsworth wrote:
Victin wrote:Jack has been targeting people since day one, though.

You'll notice that I stepped off of Endless the first day, while Narra still wanted me dead.

...Me, hold a grudge? What? 0:)

But you went for him again on the second day, or did you forget that?
Victin

Postby JackAlsworth on Thu May 29, 2014 6:10 pm

Did you expect me to sit by and do nothing after someone had DIED? Good god, man!

...maybe YOU'RE the mafia!
JackAlsworth

Postby narrativedilettante on Thu May 29, 2014 9:57 pm

All I know is that SOMEONE'S the Mafia and the people that Jack wants dead tend to end up dead.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Dryunya on Sat May 31, 2014 3:45 pm

Thinking alout in a Mafia game is a bad idea, but everyone heard me in the chatroom anyways. :?

So, I tried to compile the actions in a list and try to act logical, but I can't think straight, especially in the game like this one, so I'll vote based on my judge of character (which, admittedly, is terrible).

Beside me, there are 3 people left, 2 of them are the mafia. I kinda think Vic is innocent. Since at this point the mafia has the upper hand, their votes don't really mean anything, which is why Jack can vote for Dilly without repercussions.

You know what, YOLO, lynch Vic. :lol:
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Anura on Sat May 31, 2014 3:52 pm

Just wanna say that I've learned a great deal about how the game flows from this, and I'll be correcting a few mistakes I've made in round 2. Assuming there is one, depends on interest.
Anura

Postby Endless Sea on Sat May 31, 2014 3:53 pm

I'd be interested. :)
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby narrativedilettante on Sat May 31, 2014 3:58 pm

I'd definitely be interested in playing another round.

But first we have to finish out this one.

And to do that correctly, we MUST. LYNCH. JACK.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby JackAlsworth on Sat May 31, 2014 4:01 pm

Vic, please vote to lynch Dryu. A four-way tie would make this fantastic.
JackAlsworth

Postby Dryunya on Sat May 31, 2014 4:31 pm

A four-way tie means the citizens lose.

Do you want the citizens to lose, Jack? :ugeek:
Dryunya

Postby JackAlsworth on Sat May 31, 2014 4:57 pm

A four-way tie means a coin toss. Since there are two Mafia votes and four people left, the only way for a mafioso to die is from a tie. Either way, the only way the citizens win is if the doctor is still alive, which is a statistical improbability.

At this point I'm on the side of "funny stuff happening". And that means a four-way tie.
JackAlsworth

Postby Anura on Sat May 31, 2014 5:16 pm

Yeah, removing the coin toss is the first thing I'm doing in round 2.
Anura

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic