Angel Slayers: City Capture prework stuff.

Anything goes.

Angel Slayers: City Capture prework stuff.

Postby Lordxana0 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:03 am

So I am posting this here to say I have begun pre work on making a rather big Angel Slayer story with all sorts of Metaguards all coming together to capture a city in a huge battle LotR style except with more magic. I have lots of plans for all sorts of people, but at the same time I understand some people aren't comfortable with the setting of Angel Slayer. If you are interested/not interested in your Angel Slayer alternate self being in this big fic please put if here. I have a number of people I already plan on using, but there is always room for more.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Re: Angel Slayers: City Capture prework stuff.

Postby JRPictures on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:33 am

I'm not sure how I'll fit in with this story, but I'll put in my interest to seeing my alternate self in this.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:49 am

I'm interested!

(If you want some info, check my Tropers page.)
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Postby Lordxana0 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:47 am

"Today we reclaim ground in the name of freedom and humanity" the Hybrid infused with Lucifer looked into the crowd of other demonic hybrids as he stood atop the stage. "We make this rebellion into a war the world can't ignore, today we take our fight straight to Church!"

The crowd cheered and prepared themselves for a fight.

"Whats the point of crying for freedom when you are smashed into the ground as easily as worms?" Caleb rose above the city with a dark grin on his face. "Nothing can stand before the might of heaven!" A number of massive angelic gates opened in the sky and released floods of large armored Seraphim, wielding either dual swords or massive trumpet like cannons. Their size blotted out the entire sky, and the noise of their uniform wing beats was almost deafening. "What have you to say as your final words?!"

Each of the Angel Slayers drew their weapons and prepared for battle, standing defiant against the army.

"Piss off!" Seasis called from the crowd.

For a moment all turned to look at him.

"What, like you guys had anything better." they each smirked and the battle began.

Preview of a work in progress.

So far I have.
Pixel, Pyro, Jr, Agora, Shane, End, Russet, Toh, Eli, Mimsy, Sicon, Adell, Scarab. If anyone else is interested make sure to tell me.
Lordxana0

Postby Lordxana0 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:14 am

So as I continue to make sure I have peoples permission for this huge story I think I will post some of the 'character sheets' I have for various people. I figure I might do two a day.

Angel Slayer name: Seasis Ender
Personality type: Confrontation or laid back depending on mood.
Weapon: Trident staff known as Void
Main power: Magic blasts and water type spells
Demon: Leviathan- A massive snake like monster that can fly through the air or swim underwater. It has hundreds of wings along its body and a number of eyes, each of which can fire laser like spells. From its mouth it can release torrents of water with the force of a cannon. Endless can combo this with an elec spell to do massive damage.
Backstory: Charged with not being useful to society and thrown into the labor pits to mine out new materials for building. Found amulet containing Leviathan and made a contract with him in order to get revenge and kick ass.
Team ups?: Russet, Mimsy, maybe Sicon for some comedy.

Angel Slayer name: Reina Divine
Weapon: Staff with Dreamcatcher on it, False Reflection
Main power: Illusions and mind control
Demon: Maya- A creature that constantly shifts forms between a variety of creatures, becoming different to suit every situation
Backstory: Forced by the Church to become a member of its propaganda team Reina found herself consumed by the lies she had to tell others. Eventually her anger toward the Church rose to the point where she summoned a demon to her in her dreams, the illusion maker Maya. After making a contract Reina left her workplace in flames and joined the Demonic rebellion.

Angel Slayer name: Adeis Dellious.
Weapon: Bare hands or large guns
Main power: Strength and dragonic transformation to include claws and strength.
Demon: Xixey- A massive dragon in the Europeian sense of the name. Massive wings and claws and the ability to breath fire.
Backstory: Adell was just a regular sort of guy, living a life that even slipped under the nose of the Church for the most part. That is until one day he helped a young woman who was hurt on the street and was arrested by a pair of Cherubs for aiding someone deemed as a 'Terrorist'. For the first time he saw just how unjust the Church was, and in his righteous anger a demon was summoned to him. Adell made a deal with this demon for a power to fight back against the Church, and then proceeded to kick ass out of the cell, save the girl, and join the demonic rebellion.
Lordxana0

Return to Off Topic