Adell Asks For Help :3

Anything goes.

Adell Asks For Help :3

Postby Adell on Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:23 pm

Hey everyone, I'm pretty excited right now, lots of things changing in my education and career path. I recently got a paid internship as a promotional designer for a book my school made/is selling called Design to Touch, a really awesome book all about engraving and crazy ways in which artists and designers new and old have used the technique. It's a very good read if that stuff interests you and I highly recommend it (I promise, that recommendation is genuine, Adell has not SOLD OUT :lol: ).

Maybe it doesn't interest you, and that's okay with me. What I really wanted to ask you guys is for a favor; a part of my job involves getting more followers for our current facebook and Instagram pages (we also have a pinterest if that interests you), I know not many of us here use those social medias, but for those who do, I would really appreciate it if you would like/follow/do the clicky thing on those pages and help me out a bit. It's my first week on the job, and it would be pretty cool to have a positive gain right on the offset of this thing. If you don't want to no worries, but if any of you are willing you would make a happy Adell. People like happy Adells, especially Adell.

Anyway, here are the links if you guys are interested:

http://instagram.com/designtotouch
https://www.facebook.com/pages/DESIGN-T ... 9630229056
http://www.pinterest.com/designtotouch/
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Re: Adell Asks For Help :3

Postby Victin on Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:28 pm

The Facebook link isn't working for me, and sadly I don't use the other two programs.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Pixelmage on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:24 pm

I already grabbed Facebook. I don't use either of the other two platforms though.
"Yami ni madoishi awarena kage yo
Hito o kizutsuke otoshimete,
Tsumi ni oboreshi gō no tama,
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

Postby IslaKariese on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:26 pm

I use none of them, unfortunately.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Blurred_9L on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:30 pm

I only use Facebook besides Twitter, I already liked the page.
Why should we do the right thing?
-Well... because it's the right thing to do, there's no other good reason.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
Blurred_9L

Return to Off Topic