Co-Writing

Anything goes.

Co-Writing

Postby Victin on Sun May 24, 2015 5:48 pm

After TWWF I started doing something I had never envisioned myself doing before: writing fiction. It's a fun thing to do, even if I don't do it to the degree some of the people here do. Floating Castle was resposible for most fiction I've ever written, and it was always fun to write with someone else. Which is why I'm making this thread: if any of you would like writing with me for fun, let's write! I don't have anything specific in mind at the moment. I have a few ideas, alright, but I'm not inviting you to write them with me. We could write my ideas, your ideas, or our ideas. I just think it's going to be something fun to do :D

Well, that's all of it, I guess. Post here if/when any of you are interested.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Re: Co-Writing

Postby Lordxana0 on Fri May 29, 2015 2:37 am

Actually this ties into an idea I have been musing about lately, basically a group sourced podcast where different episodes would be made by different writers, or sometimes multiple authors working on the same script.

The basic idea behind the podcast would be that it is a radio program run by a being called 'Jester' who reported on stories of people effected by the 'Flipside', basically a horrifying alternate dimension that sometimes bleeds into ours. Each podcast would be a story of someone or someones being effected by something from Flipside, either an object, creature, or some other strange thing. I also thought it would be neat to sometimes even get different people to be narrators or something. Don't know just an idea I have been kicking around.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Postby agoraoptera on Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 am

Lordxana0 wrote:Actually this ties into an idea I have been musing about lately, basically a group sourced podcast where different episodes would be made by different writers, or sometimes multiple authors working on the same script.

The basic idea behind the podcast would be that it is a radio program run by a being called 'Jester' who reported on stories of people effected by the 'Flipside', basically a horrifying alternate dimension that sometimes bleeds into ours. Each podcast would be a story of someone or someones being effected by something from Flipside, either an object, creature, or some other strange thing. I also thought it would be neat to sometimes even get different people to be narrators or something. Don't know just an idea I have been kicking around.

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss-I am the brain pathogen grammar-let me in.
If you can make it better, don't make it sentient.

agoraoptera wrote: :| Shane just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I get to be Godzilla

Proud co-writer of the Greatest Idea of Our Time: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1236
agoraoptera

Postby JRPictures on Fri May 29, 2015 6:10 am

Lordxana0 wrote:Actually this ties into an idea I have been musing about lately, basically a group sourced podcast where different episodes would be made by different writers, or sometimes multiple authors working on the same script.

Ok that sounds really fascinating. I'd love to have some sort of part in that.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby Victin on Fri May 29, 2015 4:13 pm

Sounds interesting, but I never tried writing something scary before. Horror's not really my thing.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Return to Off Topic